OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Liberation of the ARC OF THE COVENANT is now reality – Written by Marc Gamma ~ 12.05.2014 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Liberation of the ARC OF THE COVENANT is now reality – Written by Marc Gamma ~ 12.05.2014 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Liberation of the ARC OF THE COVENANT is now reality – Written by Marc Gamma ~ 12.05.2014 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Liberation of the ARC OF THE COVENANT is now reality – Written by Marc Gamma ~ 12.05.2014 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Liberation of the ARC OF THE COVENANT is now reality – Written by Marc Gamma ~ 12.05.2014 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Liberation of the ARC OF THE COVENANT is now reality – Written by Marc Gamma ~ 12.05.2014 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Liberation of the ARC OF THE COVENANT is now reality – Written by Marc Gamma ~ 12.05.2014 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Liberation of the ARC OF THE COVENANT is now reality – Written by Marc Gamma ~ 12.05.2014 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Liberation of the ARC OF THE COVENANT is now reality – Written by Marc Gamma ~ 12.05.2014 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Liberation of the ARC OF THE COVENANT is now reality – Written by Marc Gamma ~ 12.05.2014 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Liberation of the ARC OF THE COVENANT is now reality – Written by Marc Gamma ~ 12.05.2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Liberation of the ARC OF THE COVENANT is now reality – Written by Marc Gamma ~ 12.05.2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Liberation of the ARC OF THE COVENANT is now reality – Written by Marc Gamma ~ 12.05.2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Liberation of the ARC OF THE COVENANT is now reality – Written by Marc Gamma ~ 12.05.2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Liberation of the ARC OF THE COVENANT is now reality – Written by Marc Gamma ~ 12.05.2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Liberation of the ARC OF THE COVENANT is now reality – Written by Marc Gamma ~ 12.05.2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Liberation of the ARC OF THE COVENANT is now reality – Written by Marc Gamma ~ 12.05.2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Liberation of the ARC OF THE COVENANT is now reality – Written by Marc Gamma ~ 12.05.2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Liberation of the ARC OF THE COVENANT is now reality – Written by Marc Gamma ~ 12.05.2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Liberation of the ARC OF THE COVENANT is now reality – Written by Marc Gamma ~ 12.05.2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Liberation of the ARC OF THE COVENANT is now reality – Written by Marc Gamma ~ 12.05.2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Liberation of the ARC OF THE COVENANT is now reality – Written by Marc Gamma ~ 12.05.2014 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Liberation of the ARC OF THE COVENANT is now reality – Written by Marc Gamma ~ 12.05.2014

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

12. Mai 2014 von Badeem - Sirian Starseed

Liberation of the ARC OF THE COVENANT is now reality – Written by Marc Gamma ~ 12.05.2014

Liberation of the ARC OF THE COVENANT is now reality – Written by Marc Gamma ~ 12.05.2014 Bundeslade
The Arc of the Covenant is free and so we can start with the next phase of the ascension process. You have to understand that the Arc of the Covenant is holding the most important ingredient for the ascension process. Many lies were told and so I will explain from the view of the light forces what the truth is.
The Arc was brought to earth by some high evolved race many millions of years ago. It holds the most important treasure of the universe. It’s the source energy of the beginning. With the help of this energy or source everything in the universe is created.
The divine mother decided a long time ago that she will give part of her energy to the human race, when the time is right. So many times the Arc of Covenant was on earth for building up society of highly evolved beings like the Lemuria, the Atlantien and the Irish Civilization. It was also in Egypt and was needed to build the Pyramids. You have to know that the Pyramids were built by humans but the stones were moved by the force of mind. With help of levitation they were able to move the stones and build the pyramid.
The used the energy from the Arc of the Covenant to produce the thought energy to move the heavy stones around. This Arc of the Covenant was then brought away through the Godness ISIS to Avalon. Avalon has existed for many thousands of years before Atlantis or Egypt and is not in the same time and space dimension of Atlantis or Egypt.
Atlantis was then influenced by some dark force and with the help of the Arc of the Covenant the grids on earth were stabilized and so they could prevent the destruction of earth. Archangel Metatron with many others, then installed a very important grid, you all were using in the meditation through the ley line project. These ley lines are now liberated and now we will load the DRAGON ROSE LINE with source energy coming from many places all around the world.
Today the Arc of the Covenant was liberated and transported by the Galactic Federation of Light from Avalon to the Gizeh Plateau. With this move the DRAGON ROSE LINE is receiving the source energy from the Arc of the Covenant and this again will lift up the earth and humans into a new energy level. The obvious measurement was influenced by the light forces so many people were receiving a wrong results of measurements (bovis scale), but now you will see soon, that we are reaching a new high level of energy on earth and this can be felt from today on.
So please focus on the Gizeh Plateau, because there is the power of source and with your heart and mind you can support the liberation of the planet. The Global ley line project is misguided by the Montague Keen foundation, because they are playing their game they have to play. Monty Keen is working on both sides. Meaning he is delivering good, but also wrong information. So please read the last message from Monty (11th May) with your heart and then you will see, that he is trying to distract us to focus on TARA in Ireland. This is wrong, we have to focus on the Gizeh Plateau and this is because the Arc of Covenant is now safe under the Sphinx and locked in.
Much Love to YOU
Marc
…. Then Archangel Metatron came in to finish off my writing
So follow your heart and get to action my dear humans on earth. This is Metatron speaking to you. I am finishing of this view lines from Marc, because I am the master architect of the Ley Lines, so please follow your heart and I will be with you my dear humans on earth.
I am Archangel Metatron and I love you from the bottom of my heart.

__
Copyright © Gamma Marc. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://soul4free.wordpress.com

Thanks to: http://soul4free.wordpress.com

DavidJ

DavidJ

"I am Archangel Metatron"... uh, sure.

I'm inclined to think Mr. Keen and his "communications" may be on to something.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum