OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS Empty UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS Wed May 14, 2014 3:48 pm

jimiebest7

jimiebest7

MY TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT MY TRUTH
                                                so help me all the gods

So many people are talking about so many different social, political, military, coronations, religions.
Ideas, believes, attitudes, truth, lies, corruption that it is a wonder any of us can sleep.   Where and what
is the truth.  I intend to tell you my truth as I have lived and will prove it to you.  My story will cause
many to question everything they think they believe.  Busy as you may be, think about the consequence’s of what has been done.   Someone made a decision in the mid fifties,  To expose  

ONE MILION MARINES, DEPENDENTS AND CIVILIANS & FETUS + CHILDREN

OVER A 30 YEAR PERIOD TO THE MOST CONTAMINATED WATER SUPPLY IN AMERICA.

TCE,  TCP,  VINOLYD CLORIDE,  BENZERN + UNDISCLOSED OTHER TOXIC CHEMICALS.

HUFFINGTON POST RAN AN STORY STATING THAT THERE WAS 15' OF JET FUEL SITTING
ON TOP OF THE GROUND WATER.  THERE IS A BOOK OUT NOW NAME IS “A TRUST BETRAYED.   The untold story of Camp Lejeune and the Poisoning of Generations of Marines and
There Families.  

They  admit to 1,000,000, who knows.  Baby killers yes we all are.  The book that has just  been released about this Tragidee, he talked about how many babies died a day or two after birth. Even some
mass graves, without a headstone.   Two – Three, maybe more in one unmarked grave.  Baby's being born without a brain, exposed spines, horrible defects.  The fetus's, miscarriages and those who live for a day or two, horrific deformedness.  This has been confirmed  by the CDC.  As well as childhood cancers at a rate of 4 times higher.   I learned this from book.  Most of what else I have to say, I learned the hard way.  The reason I said we are all baby killers is because we have let our government get away with Murder for to many years.  Not my fault you say?  Open up you mind and put aside the dogma, brain washing, the education over the last 30 to 40 years.  What would you say about a man who said this to a television camera on Sunday night.  I was watching a  new series called  “Years of Living to Dangerously”.  It's about Climate Change.   That is already here.  The argument is over.

“What we need to fix this country is a,”                            

“ WAR & MARSHALL LAW ”  

I will refer back to this man later.

Page 1.

What I said about all of us being baby killers is true.  We give leadership to the wrong people.   We
are guilty just like the Germans and the Japanese were for world war 11.  It does not matter if it is a King, Dictator, Emperor, President, or Prune Minster.  If the people place them and allow them to commit crimes in there names.  Who is guilty?   If I give a gun to a sixteen year old and he kills some one.  Am I not reasonable.  I figure I have half the blame if not more.

I was stationed at Camp Lejeune NC. From 1957 – 1960.  I was happy to have been in the Marines and
looking forward to my discharge on April 1, 1960.   On February 15, `1960 I checked into sick bay and
three days later was transferred to the United States Naval Hospital located on the grounds of Camp
Lejeune.  They told me I had Infectious Mononucleosis #7955.  I also had a secondary liver infection.
That is common with Mono.  Five week later I was released from the Hospital and discharged back
to civilian life on April 1, 1960.

In retrospect I look back at my life had been a series of 2 to 3 years.  Personal, professional there was a
problem, cycle that would last 2 o 3 years.  I go up and then I would crash.  At the time I never thought
about these cycles.  As decades past I tried many different things to survive.  Just could not keep it together.  In September, 1990 I had a Heart Attack.  Doctors did not have a clue as why.  That was the
point when I decided to give up on Corporations and the American Dream.  Which had shown me the
climb up the latter was not worth it.  I became a Artist late in life and became successful at something
I could sustain.  

In July of 2008 I had a complete mental and psychically breakdown.  Officially I was disabled and things
started to fall apart for me.  Prostate Cancer, triple by-pass using stints.  Major clinical depression, which had been going since my middle 30's but incidences that had not been so evident had taking
place earlier, I did not recognized the signs.  Then a stoke I did not know the reasons.  Why all my
problems keep happening.  Accurate pain all the time over my body but not any of my joints hurt.  Finally I found out that I  have stage four Renal failure.  

It took me 9 years to get registered at the VA.   I was lied to and stonewalled.  Did not know why.
I called the Red Cross and ask them to help with a referral.  They did and my counselor had my discharged and medical recorded in 90 days.  I will interject a paragraph when I feel it is needed to explain what you are learning.  There will be some attachments, now.  Please take the time to familiarize yourself with the contents.  Thank you.

Would you just set aside, which ever religion, politics, color, creed, (do not know what it means).  Please
You know what I need you to do.  Is open up your heart and listen to what I tell you, without judging and
having those little conversations in your head because you know so much.  

ATTACHMENTS coming next

page 1.

2UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS Empty Re: UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS Wed May 14, 2014 3:52 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Welcome jimiebest7.

Thank you for sharing your story here.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum