OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Winds of Change Are Blowing… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Winds of Change Are Blowing… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Winds of Change Are Blowing… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Winds of Change Are Blowing… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Winds of Change Are Blowing… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Winds of Change Are Blowing… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Winds of Change Are Blowing… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Winds of Change Are Blowing… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Winds of Change Are Blowing… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Winds of Change Are Blowing… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Winds of Change Are Blowing… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Winds of Change Are Blowing… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Winds of Change Are Blowing… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Winds of Change Are Blowing… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Winds of Change Are Blowing… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Winds of Change Are Blowing… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Winds of Change Are Blowing… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Winds of Change Are Blowing… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Winds of Change Are Blowing… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Winds of Change Are Blowing… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Winds of Change Are Blowing… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Winds of Change Are Blowing… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Winds of Change Are Blowing…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Winds of Change Are Blowing… Empty The Winds of Change Are Blowing… Thu May 15, 2014 11:33 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Winds of Change Are Blowing…

1 Vote

The Winds of Change Are Blowing… Winds-of-change1
What an energy bath we are getting, holy cow even!!  For me personally, it felt like I woke up in a brand new sea of salt water, my eyes stung pretty much all day long, it eased up as the day went on, but man, it really felt like we hit a brand new sea of energy and we went in with our eyes wide open!
As I seen this incoming energy yesterday, thru the days connections, it is special indeed.  First of all, it came in with the shine of the full moon energy, (how did I miss that before! lol)  Plus, it came in on a triple 5 day (5-14-14) (I swear, for as much as I see, there is so much right in front of me that I miss!!)  We cannot discount the 1+4 energy as well, new beginnings (1) as we finish up an earth cycle (4) times two.  Here in goes to the old earth as well as the new earth.  One can ask, if this earth is new, how could we have finished a cycle already.  Well, just think, January thru April… the massive pounding and rearranging our bodies have gone thru (and still lingers on a bit even now.)  If we allowed, we were stripped of the old world energy, reconfigured our mental energy to align with our heart energy (two minds working as one,) our Soul blue prints wiped from our “old life” as we were inlaid with the new.  The very cells of our body changed out and enhanced to the new light frequency of the Garden of Eden, and our expanded abilities that laid dormant until we reached this new earth, started to come online.  That’s one hellofa completion!!
Now take the incredible elixir we are being directly bathed in for this three-day cycle, it is serving to charge up your magic wand of creation (and then some!)  However, this magic wand listens to only one frequency… that of the heart.  The true energy supplier of your whole world, emotion.  All emotions.  Yes, even those very important ones so many think we need to rid ourselves of… like anger and/or fear.  Both instrumental in our ongoing processes.  Even that pesky energy called frustration is quite useful really.  As long as it comes thru the heart of love and not the denser part of the ego.
An example of the genuinely partnered denser mind that knows, understands and even appreciates fear.  Let’s say you meet someone for the first time and suddenly you are filled with the creepy crawlies and want to run the other way.  Trust your bodies warning system.  It is simply telling you that this person (or even a place) is not good for you.  Without the design of the ego, the heart would just play as a willing, loving partner and end up getting squashed thru it all.
The energy of frustration is like using weights to strength build your body, in this case, it would be the unification of your mind and heart together.  Pushing thru the frustration, really does build the bond of mind and heart, strengthening its energy together.  The mind knows matter, the heart knows dreams, the two together build your dreams into created matter.
But there are times our minds like to get out and look into the perceived future, skipping all the details along the way and so often, the ego wants to take the easy way to anything.  Lazy really or maybe, really just afraid of doing the work needed for fear of getting it wrong.  Keeping in mind, at its base/density, the ego is a fear based entity, needed in this precious land of duality.  Without the hearts partnership, encouragement, it will just look at the potential outcome and not ever really pick up a tool of light and go further.
The heart on the other hand, thrives in the field of light.  It dreams and plays and rejoices in all the experiences and wants, needs even more.  Think of the first time you ‘felt” the connection in meditation.  The love, the warmth, the enveloping of pure radiant light, the heart couldn’t wait to get more of that (kinda like me and chocolate lol) and often times, the mind simply says… did I make that up, that couldn’t have been real.  But the more the heart presses on, the more the mind KNOWS it was not only real, it can and will be a partner in it all.
And here we are, partnered.  Powerful.  Playful.
What I got to witness yesterday is simply leaving me breathless.  Activation’s, creations, intersections of higher frequency experiences forth coming.  The days, weeks and months ahead will challenge you, enliven you, strengthen the creational processes of the Living Light that is You/Us.  Partnering not only with the mind and heart within us, but the earth and sky as well and everything in between and even, beyond.  Co-Creation at its fullest.  Pure, unconditional love being the very thread, the fabric that binds it/us all together.
Love is also a key to that electromagnetic pulse that starts the engines of creation humming.  The full spectrum of emotion are the building blocks of our new world coming alive thru us.
Our challenge (or should I say, my challenge lol) is not going back into the memory of what once was, and bringing that energy forward to dilute what will take us forward.  Maybe that is why I seem to be getting a memory wipe every day.  Erasing the emotional charges that once fired thru the memory fields.  Right down now to readings even.  Until recently, if you reminded me of a visual that happened in one of our readings, even if it was years ago, I could instantly call that reading up and remember it in full.  Not any longer.  I am challenged to remember some things.  Even the things that emotionally set my soul on fire… went elsewhere lol.  Even with that, I now hear, we are in a new frequency, a new, super charged emotional field.  What once was a catalyst to get us to Here, did exactly that.  Now we must feel with our new spectrum of emotions and follow the thread of creation to new heights, new adventures… together.
My big question for this moment is… what the heck do I desire Now?  I can honestly say, I have no flipping clue.  In my meditation the other day, I brought in two things that my mind kept remembering… the body of Jorge, surprisingly enough, I could not hold an emotional charge to that and the fractals I was using kept collapsing.  I went into having my car paid off… not even the first charge.  Both obviously coming from my mind and not my heart.
This subject will be the focal point of this evenings Soul Gym, as I said yesterday, I will have the MP4 of the session posted on the main page of my website.  However, I am also challenged at getting the video to not morph, at least the audio is clear.
Enjoy the power of Change basking all things.  Keep the winds at your back and your heart fully open… the game is about to go into overdrive!!A
(((((HUGZ))))) of great adventures to All!!!
Lisa Gawlas     www.mysoulcenter.com/energy_readings.html

Thanks to: http://lisagawlas.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum