OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» POOPness for FEB 26 '21: IT IS TIME TO LIE TO ALL YOU GULLIBLE MORONS AGAIN SO YOU SEND ME MONEY
George Carlin ~ American Dream, You have to be asleep to belive it.  EmptyYesterday at 9:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Thrive Movement - WORLDVIEW PIONEER SERIES Clip: Nassim Haramein - Is Our Universe a Simulation?
George Carlin ~ American Dream, You have to be asleep to belive it.  EmptyYesterday at 7:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Judge Rules Arizona County Must Provide Suspected 2020 Ballots to State Senate
George Carlin ~ American Dream, You have to be asleep to belive it.  EmptyYesterday at 6:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Situation Update, Feb. 25th – Is FAKE Prez. Biden about to be exposed and removed?
George Carlin ~ American Dream, You have to be asleep to belive it.  EmptyYesterday at 6:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Breaking: Medical Workers Warn Covid-19 Vaccine is Hurting and Killing Innocent People
George Carlin ~ American Dream, You have to be asleep to belive it.  EmptyYesterday at 6:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mars Is a Hellhole
George Carlin ~ American Dream, You have to be asleep to belive it.  EmptyYesterday at 6:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Moderna to increase dosages in vials of COVID vaccine
George Carlin ~ American Dream, You have to be asleep to belive it.  EmptyYesterday at 6:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» THE “GATES” TO HELL ARE PAVED WITH SCIENCE!
George Carlin ~ American Dream, You have to be asleep to belive it.  EmptyYesterday at 6:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Where the F**k are the Checks? They Went to Raytheon So They Can Bomb My Country”
George Carlin ~ American Dream, You have to be asleep to belive it.  EmptyYesterday at 6:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» More Than 200,000 Sign Petition Against Vaccine Passports
George Carlin ~ American Dream, You have to be asleep to belive it.  EmptyYesterday at 6:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Perseverance Snaps 360-Degree Panorama of Mars
George Carlin ~ American Dream, You have to be asleep to belive it.  EmptyYesterday at 5:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Supreme Court Rolls Back Another Horrible Qualified Immunity Decision By The Fifth Circuit
George Carlin ~ American Dream, You have to be asleep to belive it.  EmptyYesterday at 5:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Lost Generation? America’s War Against Parents and the Destruction of Childhood
George Carlin ~ American Dream, You have to be asleep to belive it.  EmptyYesterday at 5:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Intellectual Thoughts and Empowering Thoughts (1 & 2)
George Carlin ~ American Dream, You have to be asleep to belive it.  EmptyYesterday at 11:52 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» False prophets
George Carlin ~ American Dream, You have to be asleep to belive it.  EmptyYesterday at 11:47 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Entire Federal Reserve Payment System CRASHES
George Carlin ~ American Dream, You have to be asleep to belive it.  EmptyYesterday at 11:45 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» A Cheap, New COVID Cure Just Did Away Any Need for a Vaccine!
George Carlin ~ American Dream, You have to be asleep to belive it.  EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 10:11 pm by Ponee

» Bad-clown Rising - Rock Bottom Comix
George Carlin ~ American Dream, You have to be asleep to belive it.  EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 7:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Lindsey Graham on Trump, McConnell, Midterms & Newsmax
George Carlin ~ American Dream, You have to be asleep to belive it.  EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 7:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Shrooms: The Tesla Of Drugs
George Carlin ~ American Dream, You have to be asleep to belive it.  EmptyThu Feb 25, 2021 6:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GLOBAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE » George Carlin ~ American Dream, You have to be asleep to belive it.

George Carlin ~ American Dream, You have to be asleep to belive it.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

MartyM

MartyM
You gotta love George C., he has such a stellar way of presenting the Truth.
Perhaps a little crude, but it gets and keeps your attention.
    What drives me (and I'm sre George as well) crazy, is the sheeple will listen to this, they know its true but don't believe they can do a damn thing about it. So is it a waisted effort ??  TPB know that if we are told something enough times, we then believe it to be true. How many times have we been told "your one vote won't make a difference" and "You can't do a damn thing about...".  And you wonder why people believe it?   :headscratching

Last edited by MartyM on Fri May 23, 2014 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No Spell check...)

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

1ness

1ness
MartyM wrote:Ya gotta love George, even if he's wrong he sounds right...

:headscratching   bat boy makes me wonder

Prayer is a confession of one's own unworthiness and weakness.
Mohandas Gandhi
http://www.truesourcehealing.com

MartyM

MartyM
I don't mean to be picky, but I believe I've been 'mis-quoted'...   George Carlin ~ American Dream, You have to be asleep to belive it.  3209671710  

1ness

1ness
maybe, but i am confused

Prayer is a confession of one's own unworthiness and weakness.
Mohandas Gandhi
http://www.truesourcehealing.com

MartyM

MartyM
I didn't say he was 'Wrong', just a bit crude with his explatives...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum