OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» NEIL the con man KEENAN UPDATE - 20210414 NK Confusing Update
wow-i-had-no-idea-you-could-separate-egg-yolks-this-way-so-cool EmptyToday at 6:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The COVID Experiment: Are You Covered?
wow-i-had-no-idea-you-could-separate-egg-yolks-this-way-so-cool EmptyToday at 11:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Los Angeles police are force-vaccinating special needs children in heinous “Operation Homebound”
wow-i-had-no-idea-you-could-separate-egg-yolks-this-way-so-cool EmptyToday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven (struggling to stay relevant) Greer - The Deep State is Stopping the Truth about ETs
wow-i-had-no-idea-you-could-separate-egg-yolks-this-way-so-cool EmptyToday at 10:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL (OF IT) Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 4/12/2021 - Riots, Murders, Nuclear Terror and Chaos as Western Political System Implodes
wow-i-had-no-idea-you-could-separate-egg-yolks-this-way-so-cool EmptyToday at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Police disarm 'UFO detector' in New Jersey
wow-i-had-no-idea-you-could-separate-egg-yolks-this-way-so-cool EmptyToday at 9:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» GLOBAL PETITION: We Reject the Official Narrative About the COVID-19 World Pandemic
wow-i-had-no-idea-you-could-separate-egg-yolks-this-way-so-cool EmptyToday at 9:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Police deploy tear gas & flashbangs against a crowd of Daunte Wright protesters
wow-i-had-no-idea-you-could-separate-egg-yolks-this-way-so-cool EmptyToday at 9:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» How Many Circles of Hell? – the Year of their Scamdemic
wow-i-had-no-idea-you-could-separate-egg-yolks-this-way-so-cool EmptyToday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Fatalities Are Mounting
wow-i-had-no-idea-you-could-separate-egg-yolks-this-way-so-cool EmptyToday at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» People Scoff About Adrenochrome but....
wow-i-had-no-idea-you-could-separate-egg-yolks-this-way-so-cool EmptyToday at 9:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Snordster - Meditations On US Forces Firing A Howitzer Into The Empty Desert Just To Say "We’re Here"
wow-i-had-no-idea-you-could-separate-egg-yolks-this-way-so-cool EmptyYesterday at 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Denmark Halts AstraZeneca
wow-i-had-no-idea-you-could-separate-egg-yolks-this-way-so-cool EmptyYesterday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Upcycling: Saving the Planet By Design
wow-i-had-no-idea-you-could-separate-egg-yolks-this-way-so-cool EmptyYesterday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Roadmap for the ‘Great Reset’
wow-i-had-no-idea-you-could-separate-egg-yolks-this-way-so-cool EmptyYesterday at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things — Rob White
wow-i-had-no-idea-you-could-separate-egg-yolks-this-way-so-cool EmptyYesterday at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Outcry as Video Shows Robodog Patrolling With NYPD
wow-i-had-no-idea-you-could-separate-egg-yolks-this-way-so-cool EmptyYesterday at 9:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Huge craft attempts to land at Iraqi base ??
wow-i-had-no-idea-you-could-separate-egg-yolks-this-way-so-cool EmptyYesterday at 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» LOL The SHYSTERS are Going After One Another! - Gilliland vs Greer OH MY!
wow-i-had-no-idea-you-could-separate-egg-yolks-this-way-so-cool EmptyYesterday at 9:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» BOOM! Study From Tel Aviv University: Coronavirus Variant Affects Vaccinated People 8 Times More Than Unvaccinated
wow-i-had-no-idea-you-could-separate-egg-yolks-this-way-so-cool EmptyYesterday at 9:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» CNN Director ADMITS Network Engaged in ‘Propaganda’ to Remove Trump from Presidency plus MORE
wow-i-had-no-idea-you-could-separate-egg-yolks-this-way-so-cool EmptyYesterday at 8:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - EXALTED
wow-i-had-no-idea-you-could-separate-egg-yolks-this-way-so-cool EmptyTue Apr 13, 2021 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » MOTHER NATURE » HERBS, BOTANICALS, ORGANIC & NATURAL REMEDIES » wow-i-had-no-idea-you-could-separate-egg-yolks-this-way-so-cool

wow-i-had-no-idea-you-could-separate-egg-yolks-this-way-so-cool

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ness

1ness
Eggs are simple, but sometimes creating the perfect concoction can be tricky, and messy. Here’s a very cool trick that I need to use, immediately! And, it’s good for the environment! If you have a carton of eggs and a plastic bottle, your life just got way cooler. Check out this video for a simple yet amazing way to separate those pesky egg yolks. It’s fast, it’s clean and it’s super easy!

Is this a trick you’d use at home? Please tell us, and SHARE this video with your friends!

- See more at: http://www.trulymind.com/wow-i-had-no-idea-you-could-separate-egg-yolks-this-way-so-cool/#sthash.NRTU9UHt.dpuf

Prayer is a confession of one's own unworthiness and weakness.
Mohandas Gandhi
http://www.truesourcehealing.com

MartyM

MartyM
OK, really cool. Thanks for sharing....    wow-i-had-no-idea-you-could-separate-egg-yolks-this-way-so-cool 304767837  

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

1ness

1ness
my pleasure Marty

Prayer is a confession of one's own unworthiness and weakness.
Mohandas Gandhi
http://www.truesourcehealing.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum