1. Change happens from within.
Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself. – Rumi
2. Change gives momentum to life.
We must always change, renew, rejuvenate ourselves; otherwise we harden. – Johann Von Goethe
3. Change connects us to others.
As one person I cannot change the world, but I can change the world of one person. – Paul Shane Spear
4. Change can be sign of peace
All great changes are preceded by chaos. – Deepak Chopra
5. Change encourages the unexpected.
If you do nothing unexpected, nothing unexpected happens. – Fay Weldon
6. Change doesn’t mean losing who you are.
Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values. – Dalai Lama
7. Change is the nature of existence.
Change is inevitable. Growth is intentional. – Glenda Cloud
8. Change in the heart leads to change in the world.
Our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world as being able to remake ourselves. – Mahatma Gandhi
via – www.mindfueldaily.com
- See more at: http://www.trulymind.com/elegantly-simple-reasons-to-embrace-change-in-life/#sthash.mdwNDPoO.dpuf