OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
A correction from "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
A correction from "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
A correction from "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
A correction from "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
A correction from "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
A correction from "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
A correction from "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
A correction from "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
A correction from "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
A correction from "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
A correction from "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
A correction from "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
A correction from "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
A correction from "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
A correction from "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
A correction from "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
A correction from "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
A correction from "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
A correction from "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
A correction from "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
A correction from "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
A correction from "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

A correction from "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS"

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

A correction from "THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS"

Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 28-May-2014 23:34:26

In Response To: POOFness for MAY 27: "Sing Out" (hobie)

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

***************************************************************************

-------- Original Message --------
       To: 2goforth@safe-mail.net
       Subject: A correction from " THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS"
       Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 22:04:58 -0400

HI ALL

WE ALL HAD A WONDERFUL TIME WITH THE OBAMA SPEECH SNIPPET WHERE YOU AND I ARE TOO SMALL MINDED TO GOVERN OUR OWN AFFAIRS.

HOWEVER, THE INFORMATION CAME BACK THAT SOME BRILLIANT VIDEO ENGINEERS, CREATED THAT SNIPPET AND PUT IT OUT AS A SECTION OF THE REAL SPEECH. VERY CUTE.

SO, IT IS TRUE. YOU AND I ARE NOT TOO SMALL MINDED TO GOVERN OUR OWN AFFAIRS, AND CAN IN FACT TIE OUR OWN SHOES.

IN THE SAME BREATH, I CAN TELL YOU THAT THERE ARE THOSE IN THE CABAL THAT DO THINK THAT OF US, AND HAVE DESPERATELY TRIED THEIR BEST TO PUSH US IN THAT PATH AND INSTITUTE THAT NEW WORLD ORDER STUFF WHERE THEY WOULD BE ABLE TO THINK FOR US.

THAT IS NOT TO BE, AND THE LATEST INFORMATION I HAVE RECEIVED IS THAT THE BILDERBERGER GROUP IS MEETING NOW WITH THE EXPRESS INTENTION OF DOING AWAY WITH THE FEAR OF THE FINANCIAL CRAP THAT IS UPON US, AND FIX THAT UP FOR OUR BENEFIT, NOT OUR DETRIMENT. TALK ABOUT A 180.

PERSONALLY, I THINK THEY HAD SOME VISITS FROM FOLKS THAT TOLD THEM HOW WRONG THEIR MINDSET WAS, AND THAT THEY SHOULD REALLY RETHINK THEIR STANCE.

SO, ALTHOUGH I APOLOGIZE THAT I ACTUALLY POSTED A FAKE VIDEO (BUT IT WAS GOOD WASN’T IT), IT DID MAKE ALL OF US THINK A BIT. NO PIGS WERE HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THE VIDEO, BUT MUCH BEER WAS DESTROYED.

IN LOVE AND LIGHT
       IN OUR SERVICE
       ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
       "BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH"

Love and Kisses,

"THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS'

Susan and Staff

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Yeah yeah yeah where's the bloody RV?? Stupid RV is taking tooooo long!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

ymoilman2

NanneeRose wrote:Yeah yeah yeah where's the bloody RV?? Stupid RV is taking tooooo long!

Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 29-May-2014 04:32:52
Hi, Folks -
All these were found at dinaresgurus.blogspot.com:

---
SUNSHINE62 POST FROM STAGEALPHA FORUM, 29 MAY

TRNs confirmed now moving out of the vaults where they have been stored. Of course, they will move from western U.S>>>>>eastern as banks open. It's really a good, good time to get happy as TRNs must be in circulation as a precusor to the RV.
Posted by FORO DINAR GURUS at 9:02 PM
---
SQWATCHY & CARDEN POST FROM STAGESLPHA FORUM, 29 MAY

Sqwatchy: I will confirm the bonds, are indeed settled, and the commissions have indeed been dispursed. Not far off now, just waiting for someone to be done using the Rv as leverage in their political career, and then this train starts rolling.
Carden:DONE AND DONE... CONFIRMED! AGREED!!!
Posted by FORO DINAR GURUS at 9:16 PM
-------------
VINMAN POST FROM STAGEALPHA FORUM, 29 MAY

Cool....TRNs live in US today ....confirmed in the vaults on the west coast, Hawaii and Alaska.
Posted by FORO DINAR GURUS at 9:19 PM

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

What's a TRN?

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

ymoilman2

NanneeRose wrote:What's a TRN?

TRN Or The Treasury Notes. TRNs Are Assets backed USD Notes.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Ohhhhhhhhhh ok cool thank you!

bs4ever

bs4ever

The TRN is something the US Govt has very little choice but to accept, the alternative is bleak for them

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum