OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
David Wilcock On My Mind EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
David Wilcock On My Mind EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
David Wilcock On My Mind EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
David Wilcock On My Mind EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
David Wilcock On My Mind EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
David Wilcock On My Mind EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
David Wilcock On My Mind EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
David Wilcock On My Mind EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
David Wilcock On My Mind EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
David Wilcock On My Mind EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
David Wilcock On My Mind EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
David Wilcock On My Mind EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
David Wilcock On My Mind EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
David Wilcock On My Mind EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
David Wilcock On My Mind EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
David Wilcock On My Mind EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
David Wilcock On My Mind EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
David Wilcock On My Mind EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
David Wilcock On My Mind EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
David Wilcock On My Mind EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
David Wilcock On My Mind EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
David Wilcock On My Mind EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

David Wilcock On My Mind

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1David Wilcock On My Mind Empty David Wilcock On My Mind Sat May 31, 2014 8:13 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

David Wilcock On My Mind
Posted on May 31, 2014 by Ines Radman

I had to come early from my weekend bike riding trip because of rain, and I could not help but have David on my mind, don’t know why, but for some reason the thought was put there so here it is. 
After listening to an interview David did with Drake Bailey, I got really upset, but it’s not a secret that I have been writing that David is a paid shill, so I am going to go into more detail about it now.
David Wilcock used to have a website called ascension2000.com and it was about predictions and claims indicating that an event of “Mass Ascension” would happen back in 2000. The first sentence on the website was “Dedicated to the single greatest moment of all time”. Well, it’s 2014 now, so he’s at least 14 years too late.
So, David Wilcock was predicting “mass ascension” for the year 2000, it’s not just this one prediction he was wrong about, but most of them. David predicts it will rain on Wednesday, it actually snows, but he will then claim he missed a small detail on his vision so therefore he was right. This is how David works. If you predict rain on Wednesday and it doesn’t rain, you are wrong period.
Claiming things like that just encourages people to be complacent, while Rome burns. Didn’t Kathryn E. May along with Michael Ellegion predict so many events like mass landings? Can you honestly trust these people? When Dr. Kathryn E. May was asked why they/her group didn’t ascend, her channeled entity said that it was their fault and that the portal that was being constructed for a thousand years couldn’t get completed on time.
If you go back into my archives you can read the details of the so-called ascension that never happened but let’s get back to David.
There are a few things that really bother me about David.
1. He never admits his faults or mistakes or bad predictions. I think it’s illogical to trust someone who wants to be center of attention yet can’t take responsibility for what he says or does (predictions), by honestly owning his failures as much as his successes. We all do this naturally, embellish our accomplishments and downplay our failures, some more or less than others, but for someone to claim to have genuine interest in helping humanity by bringing “truth” forward, I would certainly expect them to be humble and apologize if and when they fail. That’s a sign of someone you can’t trust.
2. I was appalled at listening to him interviewing Drake Bailed whom he introduced as “just Drake”. I tried to find the youtube video and I’m sure it’s out there, it was recorded this month of May so please DO look for it and listen to it, I only remember that Drake was not in the title of the video, that’s why I was surprised upon hearing him introduce Drake as “just Drake”. David has a bad habit of cutting off people he interviews, this case with Drake spoke less than David. What shocked me was the condescending manner of David telling and spending a few minutes telling the audience how he carefully “vetted” Drake to ensure he was “real”. What was funny was that as soon as I heard Drake’s voice, I recognized him as Drake Bailey, so why the secrecy? Was David trying to impress? Those of us in the truth movement all know or heard about Drake Bailey. Funny, so condescending and insulting towards Drake yet David wasn’t even born yet when Drake was fighting for his country in Vietnam.
3. David is an egotist/self-centered man or he is very insecure because he cannot put together a paragraph or speak one without using I am or I was or I predicted or I wrote, or I just love myself” He is constantly reminding the reader or listener how good he is at something and that for me raises red flags because if you are really here to help humanity, you don’t need recognition, you need passion, desire, compassion and results!
Personally, the above negative traits about David and facts that his predictions are not accurate lead me to conclude that this individual is a fraud. I forgot to mention that he predicted ascension in 2012 again or shortly after, I don’t consider 2 years to be shortly after either but you didn’t hear David apologizing or trying to explain how he got the prediction wrong again.
I could actually put him in the same class of frauds as Dr. Kathryn E. May, Sheldon Nidle, Michael Ellegion, so far but I am not done yet.
According to his own definition, ascension is:” That we’re going to have this world that is 100 times more harmonious than what we are living now. This is a world in which you can levitate yourself, you can manifest instant healing, instant telepathic communication, nobody can keep a secret. It’s totally harmonious because there are no secrets. You can fly. It’s ascension!”
Well David, since the time you defined ascension, we’re now living in a world that is 100 more time chaotic and destructive so thanks for that description.
About his motivations. I couldn’t make a solid conclusion, I think personally he is brainwashed and is a paid disinformation agent.
He’s got charisma and he does have positive energy emanating from him so his intent could have been honest at one time. People who feel depressed, disconnected, low-self worth individuals will gravitate towards people like David that have strong, affirming personalities because he offers re-assurance that everything will work out just fine and their minds need to hear that. I felt that way too until I found out about the Cayce Society and the L/L Research group. Do the research, it’s too long and detailed to write about here.
David is good at bad predictions and that only means two things. He doesn’t have the ability to see the future or he’s just plain out lying.
On October 6, 2009, David was on Coast to Coast with George Noory and he said that only are his “insiders” within the intelligence community telling him the government plans full disclosure before the years end, but that there is a 2 hour international TV spot reserved for this event. He also said that these intelligence agents are saying that this disclosure and international TV broadcast will introduce us to human looking ET’s that are already here. I have heard this many times from him in the last 2 years alone.
This sounds a lot like Tony TNT  giving out predictions of the Dinar RV based on information from 3 letter agencies and he’s never been right in 10 years.
When disclosure didn’t happen in 2009, he stated that he didn’t want to release the date of disclosure for fear that it might not happen, which of course it didn’t, then he claimed that he wasn’t the one who publicly announced the claim even though millions of listeners heard him on Coast to Coast, but it’s still going to happen he claims. Of course it’s still going to happen you fool, but you can’t get the date right because you are a misinforming agent or you lied about having intelligence contacts.
David makes “fairly” general predictions and he usually backs them up with some kind  of evidence, but whether or not he provides good evidence is very much open to debate.
David claims to be re-incarnated Edgar Cayce, that can be very much open to debate although I personally believe he’s full of crap and his issue is not being able to manage his ego, he’s constantly giving himself credit and praise, he lacks the ability to admit mistakes and Edgar Cayce was spot on with most of his predictions, in fact, the lowest average I found was 70%  from people researching Cayce and even that is admirably high compared to David so some things don’t add up here and it’s difficult to prove that, the only reasonable or logical way would be for David to have some kind of memory from Cayce’s life that would not be documented or known to the public that his family could verify, so I don’t buy this story. David’s predictions are few and far between, in fact any of us could make those kind of predictions because events are driven by people so the future can be altered at any moment or timelines can be changed to suit the outcome. For me to believe David is re-incarnated Edgar Cayce, his prediction success rate should be at Cayce’s worse 70%. I know this sounds ludicrous how I base my analysis but what would be the purpose of Cayce re-incarnating in David unless he returned with something spectactular to offer to humanity?
Thing is that the biggest events that would change humanity forever such as ascension and disclosure were wrongly predicted several times and what people that predict or have the ability to see the future such as myself, we never give out dates because we know they can change, it’s the fakes that give out dates, the real true ones don’t because our vivid dreams or visions also change and we do not predict because humanity controls it with their energy and higher forces can also alter the timelines.
It’s similar to these channelers like Dr. Kathryn E. May, her contact told her ascension would happen Aprils 15th and that would be the last contact they would have because they would see each other in 4th dimension.  Neither happened and they are still contacting her. People like her claim to be in contact with extraterrestrial beings or benevolent entities from 4th dimension are “Astral Cattle”. They allow their “ego” minds to be possessed, these contactees or channelers are victims of massive mind control and obsessions. Unfortunately, these people have large masses of followers that believe they are intermediates to highly evolved intelligence. It’s people like ALL of the above mentioned names that are really dangerous and only needs one single example to show what they can do: Hitler.
Stay away from these people and stay away from their followers until they wake up and realize they were played with in the most disgusting ways.
Another red flag for David and any person that claims to get intel is that they never mention name or even nick-names of their sources, so I don’t believe he has any true knowledge of what is really going on. He’s more of a aggregator of information and we can all do that if we have the time to research. He doesn’t provide any background where he’s getting his information or even why – he just suddenly has them.
The re-incarnation is one thing but to adamantly believe and acknowledge you are a man from history is utterly ludicrous. Who’s to say I’m not Janis Joplin? In order for you to believe that I’m Janis Joplin re-incarnated, I would have to carry some of her traits/talents or something that would remind you of her.
David is a writer and speaker according to this website, his job is to keep people interested so he can charge for his lectures and books, he really doesn’t have any material that makes him exclusive, so use your own logic when following people like David. Guys like him are a dime a dozen and keep in mind he’s been wrong more times then he’s been right.
That’s the great thing about free will, we can state our opinions as long as we don’t hurt anyone. Calling David a fraud is probably not fair, but we’re at war with the Elite/Cabal and the false messengers like the names I mentioned in this post we have to call a spade a spade. We can’t afford to be gentle to not hurt feelings, we need to expose the “frauds” because we’re also in an information war, it’s hitting us from all sides and many of my readers write to me telling me how confusing it is with so much information out there. How can we tell them apart? The only advantage is life experience and soul maturity. I started my journey seeking truth when I was 28 that was almost 30 years ago, it was confusing to say the least, but the years and experience of life helped me to discern better.
I can’t expect a 30 year old to know much, it’s impossible because it does require years of reading and researching and even after 30 years I still can’t say I know truth to be 100% as I see it, I still can’t claim that I am right. I can say that based on my experience and research that I am “fairly” certain I got the above information to be correct. I have visions and dreams, but I also know I can interpret them wrong and I’m still learning how to do it right. It’s separating mind from intuition and allowing my higher self to come through, but after all, we are highly evolved beings stuck in a retro body, it’s not easy and takes a lot of practice, even then, timelines are being changed so it’s impossible to predict correctly at this time in our evolution.
I leave the rest up to you, I got my 2 cents worth in today!
Blessings to everyone.

Thanks to Ines at: http://inesradman.wordpress.com

2David Wilcock On My Mind Empty Re: David Wilcock On My Mind Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:40 pm

Visionkeeper

I so wished that we were way beyond this phase in our development of having to put down others to raise ourselves up...This sure is not prose from the new earth but rather more small thinking from the old paradigm...Awaken thyself and look for what is good and right in the world and stop dwelling on the negative...We are so much greater than this, really....I know you wished to share your feelings but negative feelings are no longer worth sharing....Blessings to you...VK

http://oneworldrising.wordpress.com

3David Wilcock On My Mind Empty Re: David Wilcock On My Mind Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:49 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hey there VK! Nice to see you! :)

I think some need to get that we are being deceived to a great extent by those that appear to be leaders and the guides of the Light community. So for some this is an important message.

But yes we need to radiated the positive but acknowledge that the negative is there. Kind of a yin yang thing....

4David Wilcock On My Mind Empty Re: David Wilcock On My Mind Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:29 pm

1ness

1ness

So many Brothers and Sisters are just now coming into this journey.

If it is happening it must be needed.

I feel every-Body has their own experience to live out. They all have free will and choice. If contrast is needed to know Good from Bad, Negative from Positive then that is what is here now in this 3d world and is needed. The Majority of people on Mother Earth are are not ready for a World Community and as I see it that is why sites like this one are needed (minus the Dinar B/S)for expansion. They need others thoughts to be able to learn and practice discernment from what might be negative information, misleading information and Disinformation.

In the beginning of this investigation for truth there is just to much to take from. Again that is why the practice of discernment is SO VERY important.

When I started this journey David was iconic in the movement now not so much. Not everybody is intuitive to be able to just go by gut feelings.

I remember reading long ago that there is NO good or bad, it just IS. I have come to believe this to be true. It is how we choose to feel about anything that makes us who we are.

It is like my choice to go back and forth with oilyman over Dinar B/S that is my choice to make it more then it really is. All though I always wonder what his motive and agenda are for choosing to be a messenger of BULLSHIT. :) That's just me and my choices.

Prayer is a confession of one's own unworthiness and weakness.
Mohandas Gandhi
http://www.truesourcehealing.com

5David Wilcock On My Mind Empty Re: David Wilcock On My Mind Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:53 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

lmao 1ness.... I love the way you express yourself here. duly noted that most think the dinar is bullshit. I think so many here hold dinar so there are those that like those posts though. hopefully moderation is the key to making all here comfortable. hint hint to yman.  David Wilcock On My Mind 1876876985

6David Wilcock On My Mind Empty Re: David Wilcock On My Mind Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:17 pm

1ness

1ness

I still have my concerns and confidence has been shaken on having a vote. I do have respect for all that it takes to work a web site and hunt for information.

Prayer is a confession of one's own unworthiness and weakness.
Mohandas Gandhi
http://www.truesourcehealing.com

7David Wilcock On My Mind Empty Re: David Wilcock On My Mind Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:22 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I understand.

Let me reassure you that this is only going to be going on for a very short time. Promise....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum