OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Command Ships of The Ashtar Command  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Command Ships of The Ashtar Command  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Command Ships of The Ashtar Command  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Command Ships of The Ashtar Command  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Command Ships of The Ashtar Command  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Command Ships of The Ashtar Command  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Command Ships of The Ashtar Command  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Command Ships of The Ashtar Command  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Command Ships of The Ashtar Command  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Command Ships of The Ashtar Command  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Command Ships of The Ashtar Command  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Command Ships of The Ashtar Command  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Command Ships of The Ashtar Command  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Command Ships of The Ashtar Command  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Command Ships of The Ashtar Command  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Command Ships of The Ashtar Command  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Command Ships of The Ashtar Command  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Command Ships of The Ashtar Command  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Command Ships of The Ashtar Command  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Command Ships of The Ashtar Command  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Command Ships of The Ashtar Command  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Command Ships of The Ashtar Command  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Command Ships of The Ashtar Command

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room

SPECIAL EDITION by Mike Quinsey - The Command Ships of The Ashtar Command

Posted By: Mr.Ed [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 11-Jan-2012 15:29:34

In the 1980’s there was a group called Cloverleaf Connections who had contact with the Ashtar Command. On the 8th February 1989 the following reply was given, in response to questions regarding details of what were referred to as Secondary Ships.
“There are many, many ships of many sizes working within the Ashtar Command. At this time, we will speak only of the Command ships, and not of those from other Commands who offer and give assistance.
Starting with the midway stations. I will endeavour to set out a listing of space ships and their purposes. This will only be relative to the effort which is known as ‘Operation Victory’ in other words, moving the Earth’s vibration up into higher dimensions.

SHAN CHEA
The greatest of all Mother Ships in the Command is known as “The New Jerusalem” consisting of a square space station in constant orbit around the Earth, with orbit distances varying from approximately 500 miles to 1,500 miles. This Station has thousands upon thousands of entities, who live there all the time. It also has monitoring equipment of great sophistication to assist in the mission of uplifting Earth’s frequencies.

This is a true midway Station also orbiting the Earth, it is not square but circular and of a smaller stature. It is in permanent orbit at this time, from where ships all over the Universe check in and receive their orders. This is a vast Station, also housing thousands of volunteers and permanent workers. It could easily house 20 enormous sized Mother Ships at the one time.

MOTHER SHIPS – CITY SHIPS
These space ships were described in ‘On Earth Assignment’ as being round, about 100 miles in diameter, and 12 storeys high. These are available and ready at any time, to accept third dimensional Beings and able to adjust their frequency level to that of the ship. The facilities are sufficient to house them for several years if necessary.

MOTHER SHIPS – SECONDARY
These space ships can house up to 100 scout or shuttle ships, but have no facilities for housing third dimensional Beings. They are the ‘workhorses’ of the Ashtar Command. They are nevertheless very comfortable and Beings live on them for long periods at the time.

SHUTTLE SHIPS
Can be quite small and also up to 20 miles in diameter. They are conditioned for fast work in the evacuation of people from danger zones in any dimension, including yours the third dimension. They have temporary facilities that are comfortable for all types of Beings. For their safety, those in physical bodies are usually carried in their sleep state, to Mother Ships for rejuvenation.
SCOUT SHIPS
As their name implies, these are ships which check out conditions of interest or where problems exist, and report back their findings. They are circular and relatively small.
Generally speaking that is the categories. Although depending on their need, different uses are made of some ships. You know that your space friends are out there; you have seen the evidence and some of you have visited many of the ships. When you have had the pleasure of watching and enjoying the skies on a beautiful night, if a star turns out to be a space ship, you may never know it. The chances are you will never be able to visit it, except perhaps in your etheric body, and coming back to your physical body it is doubtful that you will have any recollection. Therefore why worry, enjoy the stars, enjoy the colours of those that might be ships, and know that your home is amongst the stars, as is the home of all Lightworkers on Earth.
We of ‘Operation Victory’ welcome all of you home. You are Beings of great Light and Love and we appreciate your doing the work of the Creator.”
From Littlejohn, 8th February 1989.
The above messages were then matched to others that were the subject of two channelled books by Tuella – “Ashtar a Tribute” and “On Earth Assignment” - Copyright 1988 by Guardian Action International.
SHAN CHEA
This is the earth-child satellite, and has been orbiting your earth now for almost two thousand years since the appearance of Jesus the Master upon your surface. Fifteen hundred miles square, it is a complex assemblage of instrumentation which permits constant surveillance of your surface and the Beings on it. The present altitude is five hundred miles and varies considerably from time to time.
Our headquarters is on one of the largest of the Mother Craft, and orders and instructions come from this craft, and it is a city in itself. Most of the people are natives of one or another of the planets in this solar system, but also we do have those working with us from other solar systems. Our workers do visit their home planets, at various times on what you may call vacations. Most of us have worked together for a very long time; we are a well knit Confederation and feel that we are an effective one.
The largest “Inn of Heaven” a floating etheric world, houses the headquarters of Lord Jesus Sananda, Lord Ashtar and the Ashtar Command.

SCHARE
This is different to Shan Chea in that it is a Quadra Station. It is not square, but what you call spheroid. Its purposes are also different in our system.

MOTHER SHIPS
Some Mother Ships anchored high up in your atmosphere are 100 miles across. They contain entire cities with gardens, grass, trees and accommodations for literally millions of people. There are many, many smaller craft coming and going from other ships. There is a great deal of activity in what earthlings think of as empty space. We are capable of invisibility and when our craft are travelling beyond the speed of light, we do become invisible to the physical eye.
Seven of these great Pearly White Space Cities are said to be in readiness as “Inns of Heaven”, which vary in size around 100 miles in diameter.
These ships have twelve levels in most cases:
Bottom – the entry and exit portal for trafficking craft. Includes disembarking platforms, parking docks, garages, maintenance departments, storage areas and Registration Headquarters.
A colossal stockroom, the Quartermaster Deck, containing all manner of supplies. It is an immaculate city of warehouses.
A vast zoo, including animal husbandry research and a birdland, with creatures from many worlds.
Agricultural research. It is like a vast farmland of well kept vegetables, gardens and fruit orchards. Much of the growth is blue instead of green.
Housing Center for all those technicians and persons who serve on the four levels below.
Recreational level and lushly landscaped park areas for residents of all ages.
Medical Complex. Patient facilities, dental care, biological research, ship’s laboratories and quarters for all medical personnel.
Housing prepared for Earth’s evacuees. It contains staterooms for individuals and apartments for families. There are countless joint dining areas, social halls, nursery care sections, laundry facilities and information offices.
University Compound. The Halls of Wisdom, vast libraries, endless concert halls and cultural interests, halls of learning for all ages, music rooms and computer classrooms.
Special apartments for visiting dignitaries from all dimensions, barracks for the ET’s, staterooms and apartments with multiple scattered conference rooms and beautiful sprawling dining and lounge areas.
Ashtar Command Headquarters and the Great Rotunda Meeting Hall. Earth evacuees are brought to this Great Hall for any necessary group gatherings. The Command Communication Center is located here.
Officers Observation Deck and pilot control center, which can be visited by appointment.
There are millions of craft operating in this solar system at all times, and many of these belong to the Ashtar Command. Some are stationed far above your planet and are more or less stationary for long periods of time, keeping track of the Earth on their monitoring systems. Others move about, discharging their various duties. We have small craft doing surveying activities, and we have larger craft with extended range that are capable of operating in space and which visit planets in other solar systems.
Each base or Earth unit does, at all times have its personal craft hovering within its vortex, for personal immediate relay of messages to or from that unit. This Station or platform never changes, although the persons involved might be removed temporarily for rest and relaxation, to return later. All of our signals, beams and contact are relayed to our messengers through the medium of these individual platforms of contact. In the atmosphere above a base unit, there is an invisible identifying beam that projects incredibly high above it for identification purposes. This beam projection identifies the particular command sponsoring the base unit. Those of you who serve in your places, be assured that all who participate in this program know you are there!
The true interplanetary craft, the Ventlas of our forces, will appear to your optics with a manifestation of colored lights, usually green, red and white. They will sometimes appear constantly red and green, other times they will appear to be flashing.
Questions have been asked why there are not more space ships seen in the skies. We would like to answer that by saying that they are there. It is not necessary for them to be seen in such great numbers at this time for their work. The time will come when great fleets of them, vast armadas will be seen in the skies, and that will tell you, who are drawn so close to our hearts, that another phase of our work has begun. At the moment we expect the conditions to be propitious for the taking of those who are inwardly prepared, on shorter or longer journeys. We know you are all longing for this. We hesitate ever to cause disappointment in any heart, and yet we must say that in some cases, the physical body could not take such a flight. It must be a body in perfect physical health, in a certain type of spiritual attunement, in a certain degree of soul evolvement and in a state of mental alertness and readiness.
It has to be remembered that at the time these messages were given, in the years leading up to the end of the last century, it was expected that there would be a great cleansing upon Earth. That cataclysmic events would occur, such as an axis tilt, massive earth upheavals and that in some areas it would be necessary to take people off the Earth for their safety. This period passed without these happenings taking place, and it was put down to an increase in the mass consciousness of the people upon Earth. It alleviated the need for such dramatic action, through so much negative energy having become transmuted. This continues right up to this present time and with the coming of an open First Contact, the Earth will be cleansed with the help, of our friends from outer space. It is anticipated that it will have been completed by the end of this cycle, in the year 2012.
With these messages it shows the willingness of our space friends to help us through our Earth changes. Although their mission will have altered, current messages do nevertheless indicate how they have adjusted to our requirements, and are prepared to put their vast resources at our disposal.
Mike Quinsey

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

I want my shuttle craft back right now!

I'm tired of it being locked in "dry dock" on a cloaked Star Ship because people on this planet aren't awake enough to see it without freaking out! LOL :alien: :cat: :queen:

Alchemist

I am still waiting to be recalled from here, it's been interesting...

Anonymous

Ok that just raised so many more questions, I can't begin to explain lol. I'm making a list & checking it twice. :lol: I crack myself up at times.

Why does the earth have to be cleansed after first contact?? I just had to through that one in there. :twisted: :bounce:

I want to take a space ride I can remember. Otherwise what's the point right.Give me my spaceship, I'll be the first one on board. No holding me back!! :pirat: :bounce:

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

Alchemist wrote:I am still waiting to be recalled from here, it's been interesting...

No Kidding! I'm reminded of the T.V. Show, MASH. Remember Klinger? He was the one who wanted to go home the most, and he ended up being the ONLY one staying behind longer.

I'm wondering if that will happen to some of us. We want to go home SO MUCH!!! But have contracts - agreed missions - to stay as long as we are needed. 🐱

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

LadyInRed wrote:

Ok that just raised so many more questions, I can't begin to explain lol. I'm making a list & checking it twice. :lol: I crack myself up at times.

Why does the earth have to be cleansed after first contact?? I just had to throw that one in there. :bounce:

I want to take a space ride I can remember. Otherwise what's the point right.Give me my spaceship, I'll be the first one on board. No holding me back!!

Why does the earth have to be cleansed after first contact?? I just had to through that one in there.

Hmmm, where did THIS come from? The Earth needs to be cleansed right NOW. After first contact the GF will be cleared by the Galactic Federation of Worlds to help with this openly. They are already doing a LOT behind the scenes.

I want to take a space ride I can remember. Otherwise what's the point right.Give me my spaceship, I'll be the first one on board. No holding me back!!

If you have this desire, you likely already go on board the ship you hale from at night when your earth body sleeps....... Many of us have bodies on our Ships laying in Stasis - for when we awaken there that we "flow" back into.

Earth life is the illusion. Don't think too hard on this with your head, ok. Think with your heart and inner self and you'll understand better.

When thinking with the head, the yama yama chatter of the ego gets in the way.

[/b]

Anonymous

When it talks about cleansing in this paragraph....what kind of cleansing exactly? Maybe a bit of clarity would help here......

"It has to be remembered that at the time these messages were given, in the years leading up to the end of the last century, it was expected that there would be a great cleansing upon Earth. That cataclysmic events would occur, such as an axis tilt, massive earth upheavals and that in some areas it would be necessary to take people off the Earth for their safety. This period passed without these happenings taking place, and it was put down to an increase in the mass consciousness of the people upon Earth. It alleviated the need for such dramatic action, through so much negative energy having become transmuted. This continues right up to this present time and with the coming of an open First Contact, the Earth will be cleansed with the help, of our friends from outer space. It is anticipated that it will have been completed by the end of this cycle, in the year 2012.
With these messages it shows the willingness of our space friends to help us through our Earth changes. Although their mission will have altered, current messages do nevertheless indicate how they have adjusted to our requirements, and are prepared to put their vast resources at our disposal.
Mike Quinsey"

I want my spaceship, but I also love the earth. So this begs the question....Can we travel back & forth on earth & in space? Can we go 'Galactic' for a bit & then come back to earth a bit? Kinda like a parent that travels for work, but in this case the travel is for other reasons

This could be a new slogan. Like the miliatry says, travel & see the world...we could say travel & see the universe & maybe others!! Lol, couldn't resist :bounce: :lol:

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

LadyInRed wrote:
When it talks about cleansing in this paragraph....what kind of cleansing exactly? Maybe a bit of clarity would help here......

"It has to be remembered that at the time these messages were given, in the years leading up to the end of the last century, it was expected that there would be a great cleansing upon Earth. That cataclysmic events would occur, such as an axis tilt, massive earth upheavals and that in some areas it would be necessary to take people off the Earth for their safety. This period passed without these happenings taking place, and it was put down to an increase in the mass consciousness of the people upon Earth. It alleviated the need for such dramatic action, through so much negative energy having become transmuted. This continues right up to this present time and with the coming of an open First Contact, the Earth will be cleansed with the help, of our friends from outer space. It is anticipated that it will have been completed by the end of this cycle, in the year 2012.
Mike Quinsey"

I want my spaceship, but I also love the earth. So this begs the question....Can we travel back & forth on earth & in space? Can we go 'Galactic' for a bit & then come back to earth a bit? Kinda like a parent that travels for work, but in this case the travel is for other reasons

This could be a new slogan. Like the miliatry says, travel & see the world...we could say travel & see the universe & maybe others!! Lol, couldn't resist :bounce: :lol:

OH, ok. :lol: Now I see what you meant.

Mother earth has been choking on all that mankind (instigated by reptilian kind) has done to her. Raping her with digging for oil, taking her precious metals through strip mining, throwing her diamonds into the ocean to keep the price up, stripping the rain forests, killing the fully conscious whales - who keep her energy balanced and anchored - the list is very long.

She was going to rebel, and start erupting all over the place. She is a sentient being with consciousness that speaks to us. When so many Lightworkers awakened, she held off on her plans because of her love for humanity.

In the original experiment in 3D she agree to support human life, but never did she imagine that they would near destroy her. She didn't imagine that the Dark Forces would come here and try to take over. The Divine plan has always been that there would be an end to the experiment. The suffering for Mother Earth and ALL life upon her is ending now.

NO animal will be killed ever again. The killing and eating of animals was started by the a-moral blood thirsty reptilians too. Then humanity was brain washed into thinking that this was normal and that they needed to eat meat to survive. Totally false.

Anonymous

Good to know & thanks for that clarification GoldPeg9. So,...I guess the Texans will not be eating those big steaks in the future and no more BBQ Ribs! What about fish, chickens, etc? So what about protein...how do people get the protein needed? I know many have these questions. :?:

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

LadyInRed wrote:

Good to know & thanks for that clarification GoldPeg9. So,...I guess the Texans will not be eating those big steaks in the future and no more BBQ Ribs! What about fish, chickens, etc? So what about protein...how do people get the protein needed? I know many have these questions. :?:

With crystalline bodies in the 5th D, we will hardly even need to eat. We can just breath! Eating will be for the most part - for pleasure, not for hunger or functioning of the body.

While still in 3D, If you want to eat ALL your favourite foods, you can replicate them on your replicator. Everyone will have one and be instructed in the use of these.

spirit144

spirit144

[GoldPEG9] Im apart of The Celestial Federation of Yahweh, and I can validate the information in the above post. The city is huge and it can fit the diameter of the USA. It is descending as you know. I too, wished to return home for many years, but just could not connect the dots. I remember being angry for being sent here, as I did not want to leave home. After I was born my mother and auntie used to find me blue in my crib. And I remember the emotion behind me holding my breath. I can't expound on the subject too much, I am learning now. I know many of us will meet someday and soon.

spirit144

spirit144

Im glad their here. We just gotta make sure, it's not the Annunakis'. They are in the skies too.

Anonymous

I thought the Annunaki had turned to the side of the light??

I still very much love the Earth & all that it has in nature. But I still want my spaceship as well. I would love to travel between both. Our military has the slogan 'See the World"...well how cool would it be to say 'See the Universe and Many Other Universes'. Gives a whole new perspective on vacation doesn't it!?!? :face: :bounce:

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

spirit144 wrote:Im glad their here. We just gotta make sure, it's not the Annunakis'. They are in the skies too.

The Annunaki joined the Galactic Federation of Light in 1995. They are only here to correct all the discord and strife they caused. They have changed the sound of their name. Phonetically. It is now Annanuki. (to actually spell it is impossible in Any earth language. it's the sound)

They are the ones helping to remove those Illuminati who refuse to stop the horrors they keep trying to create. The Illuminati are their "children".

No worries here at ALL. There are ONLY benevolent Galactic Forces surrounding the earth now.

Anonymous

Helpful!! :affraid:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum