Latest topics
» Brian May: Good cops of all colours bravely speak - 01 June 2020
Seeing Ourselves Through This Time of Chaos EmptyToday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Leave the collective herd/pack for INDIVIDUALISM
Seeing Ourselves Through This Time of Chaos EmptyToday at 9:59 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Reno Sky Crap
Seeing Ourselves Through This Time of Chaos EmptyToday at 9:58 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» SPACE-X LIVE FEED NOW SHOWS *UNIDENTIFIED OBJECTS NEAR LAUNCH PLATFORM BEFORE LATEST EVENTS IN TX(!)
Seeing Ourselves Through This Time of Chaos EmptyToday at 9:53 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Finding Our Lost History
Seeing Ourselves Through This Time of Chaos EmptyToday at 9:51 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG?
Seeing Ourselves Through This Time of Chaos EmptyToday at 9:50 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Crop Circles 2020 - Crop Circle - Dorset - 31/05/2020
Seeing Ourselves Through This Time of Chaos EmptyToday at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bees and Electric Charge | Electricity of Life
Seeing Ourselves Through This Time of Chaos EmptyToday at 9:48 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Amazon Closes Hubs In Several Major Cities Orders Drivers To "Stop Immediately And Return Home"
Seeing Ourselves Through This Time of Chaos EmptyToday at 9:46 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Neurotoxicity Experts Cleared to Testify At Fluoridation Chemicals Trial June 8 in Federal Court
Seeing Ourselves Through This Time of Chaos EmptyToday at 9:44 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Black Hole Outburst Caught on Video
Seeing Ourselves Through This Time of Chaos EmptyToday at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» More Mysterious Brick Piles Appear Throughout Major Protest Cities
Seeing Ourselves Through This Time of Chaos EmptyToday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alien Landing in France - RD Short Clips
Seeing Ourselves Through This Time of Chaos EmptyToday at 9:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford 6-01-20…Zionist Pandemic + Riots Plan Blows Up In Their Faces
Seeing Ourselves Through This Time of Chaos EmptyToday at 9:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for MAY 31: OUT OF THE BLUE PEOPLE ARE SEEING THRU OUR FRAUD AND REPORTING US!!!
Seeing Ourselves Through This Time of Chaos EmptyToday at 9:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt - warrant executed
Seeing Ourselves Through This Time of Chaos EmptyToday at 8:00 am by Carl Spackler

» "These riots stopped being about #GeorgeFloyd a long time ago. Enough is enough. I’m fed up watching us destroy ourselves. It’s time for me to speak."
Seeing Ourselves Through This Time of Chaos EmptyYesterday at 5:25 pm by RamblerNash

» Dave ScHmIdT (Meta1Coin) sure does like to "remind" Judge Pitman of who he is!
Seeing Ourselves Through This Time of Chaos EmptyYesterday at 4:55 pm by RamblerNash

» (Dave Schmidt) Inside the $9 Million Crypto Scam Backed By a State Senator and a YouTube Psychic - UPDATED
Seeing Ourselves Through This Time of Chaos EmptyYesterday at 4:47 pm by RamblerNash

» Several UFOs spotted during SpaceX Falcon 9 and Dragon rocket launch plus MORE
Seeing Ourselves Through This Time of Chaos EmptyYesterday at 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Seeing Ourselves Through This Time of Chaos

Seeing Ourselves Through This Time of Chaos

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Seeing Ourselves Through This Time of Chaos Empty Seeing Ourselves Through This Time of Chaos on Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:13 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Seeing Ourselves Through This Time of Chaos
Posted by Steve Beckow on June 2, 2014   /   Comments Off
Category: Uncategorized  
Seeing Ourselves Through This Time of Chaos Only-Love-Prevails There’s so much misinformation and disinformation being passed around at the moment that it’s hard to decide whom to believe and whom not.
Most of us don’t like a situation like that and our normal response is either to project our anger and disappointment onto others or introject (swallow, eat) our confusion and discouragement and withdraw.
Many of us are resorting to our deepest-held philosophies, such as not being willing to rely on beliefs or deciding when enough is enough, etc.
But none of this, it seems to me, is decisive, strong or deep enough to see us through this time of chaos.
A time of chaos is inevitable in a world that aims for unitive consciousness. In past ages, one side or the other would have settled matters by imprisoning or killing off the opposition. But we’ve decided as people who’ve turned to the light that we won’t do that any more.
And so, like democracies or peace-loving people of the past, we find ourselves having to find some way of seeing ourselves through the chaos that attends doing things the peaceful way.
The only way that I know of is to decide the matter for ourselves, to take a stand on what future we desire, and then to remain with that no matter what outside circumstances seem to tell us.
I desire and stand for a world aligned with universal love, a world of equality and abundance, and a world free of oppression and resort to arms.  In a world of so many conflicting views, I will only go with those which contribute to such a world and those which do not, I turn aside from.
This chaos cannot last and, when it subsides, I want to look back on a steady aim and a fast-held purpose to create a world that works, out of this chaos and out of all the lessons we’ve learned from the past by yielding to impulses that never worked before and will not work now.
What is it Sananda said so long ago? Only love prevails? Only love is strong enough, flexible enough, and persistent enough to carry us through this seeming chaos, this noisy birth of our new world.

Thanks to: http://goldenageofgaia.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum