OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) Posts At Cosmic Connections Regarding Meta 1 Vaporized!
Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again  EmptyToday at 8:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ New UFO Sightings Compilation! plus MORE
Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again  EmptyToday at 3:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Supergiant Star Betelgeuse is Smaller and Closer to Earth than Previously Thought - New Study
Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again  EmptyToday at 3:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ REAL TWO SUNS plus MORE
Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again  EmptyToday at 3:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» New Catalyst Mimics Natural Processes to Break Down Plastics
Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again  EmptyToday at 2:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - QAnon:The Media’s Latest Obsession plus MORE
Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again  EmptyToday at 2:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for OCT 19: WE WON (Two More Days before I tell you there was a problem and keep begging for donations because I am a scammer)
Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again  EmptyToday at 11:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Musk: 'Starship could go to Mars by 2024'
Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again  EmptyToday at 11:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Go Trump or Go Lockdown: The World Debt Reset Program and HealthPass
Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again  EmptyToday at 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pfizer Wants to Use Children in COVID-19 Vaccine Clinical Trial by TVR Staff
Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again  EmptyToday at 11:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Food Shortages Hit China: There is ‘Not… Enough Fresh Food to Go Around’
Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again  EmptyToday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» German Microbiologist and Medical Professor Issues Serious Warnings about a COVID Vaccine
Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again  EmptyToday at 10:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - Match the Tombstones
Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again  EmptyYesterday at 7:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ HUGE UFO CAPTURED ON VIDEO OVER BRAZIL plus MORE
Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again  EmptyYesterday at 5:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Doctors for Truth: Tens of Thousands Medical Professionals Suing and Calling for End to COVID Tyranny
Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again  EmptyYesterday at 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming
Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again  EmptyYesterday at 3:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Emerald Tablet: The Translation of the Ultimate Source of Alchemy
Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again  EmptyYesterday at 3:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Former NYPD Commissioner: I’ve Seen Hunter’s Hard Drive, The Bidens ‘Belong in Handcuffs’
Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again  EmptyYesterday at 3:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Huge cat found etched into desert among Nazca Lines in Peru
Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again  EmptyYesterday at 3:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Weird Orbs flying right overhead car in New York
Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again  EmptyYesterday at 3:16 pm by PurpleSkyz


***********

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS




CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS







You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SUPER SCAMMERS!! NEW AGE, UFO & DINARIAN FRAUDS & THOSE THAT BUST THEM OUT! » SCAM AWARENESS » Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again

Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again  Empty Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again on Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:46 am

CroatianLight


I have yet to put all the information together or do enough research to write a post on my blog, but I do want to make some things known here that I have discovered so far. As you know, I have been watching Dr. May and her groups for a year now and it's my choice to pursue any "false" channelers because they hurt people and because they destroy lives in this case as Dr. May has done.
During the most recent channeling of Zora or Father God through Dr. May, she made or Father God made an astonishing revelation. let me point out first that I knew this and you can go back into archives of my posts to see that the very thing that has happened now basically I have already predicted. I often mentioned how the red flags went up for me hearing these entities selling Laminine and Soul and Dinar currencies.

Father God/Archon blamed Billy Woodard, supposedly, he worked for the Cabal and they told him to sell Laminine and Soul for 2 purposes:1. To get everyone hooked on the money whatever that means. 2. To poison everyone so that the supplements actually lower their frequencies. No, I am not making this up, I am currently transcribing 2 hours of channeling, so far this is what I have heard and written down.
Of course Anne was just a victim, she was being used and she is no longer with Dr. Kay, I don't know what happened there, but I have some insider sources and currently waiting to hear what Anne has to say about this, but for now, this is how this looks.

In my eyes, Kathryn is complicit in poisoning people. These entities that claim to know everything, of course Father god knows the Cabal and what they are up to, they send millions of angels to earth to help the RV and blah blah, they have cleaned up Fukushima and disabled nuclear weapons, but they didn't know the supplements contained toxins? They didn't know Billy worked for the Cabal?

Dr. May is a fraud, she's a con artist, she's evil, she's responsible for misleading people into purchasing very expensive supplements. When Anne first posted these supplements, I was eager to purchase them and try them, but as I did my research on how to get them to Croatia, the prices were so ridiculous that I thought "No way, I will not spend so much money on this stuff, and besides, if these entities and groups really want to help people, do they have to charge so much, do they have to do an MLM where everyone has to get paid and that makes the product very expensive. Something told me to stop and not go any further and my intuition was right.

Kathryn is the one I blame here, she is responsible for making thousands of people sick, thousands of people spent a lot of money they didn't have on expensive supplements that poisoned them and on worthless Dinar currencies that they can now use to wipe their asses with.

Stay tuned for the post!



The Truth Will Set You Free
http://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com
http://www.wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

2Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again  Empty Re: Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again on Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:05 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
WHOA!!!

I will defs stay tuned CL! Thanks for bringing this here!



  

3Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again  Empty Re: Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again on Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:03 pm

ymoilman2


CroatianLight wrote:I have yet to put all the information together or do enough research to write a post on my blog, but I do want to make some things known here that I have discovered so far. As you know, I have been watching Dr. May and her groups for a year now and it's my choice to pursue any "false" channelers because they hurt people and because they destroy lives in this case as Dr. May has done.
During the most recent channeling of Zora or Father God through Dr. May, she made or Father God made an astonishing revelation. let me point out first that I knew this and you can go back into archives of my posts to see that the very thing that has happened now basically I have already predicted. I often mentioned how the red flags went up for me hearing these entities selling Laminine and Soul and Dinar currencies.

Father God/Archon blamed Billy Woodard, supposedly, he worked for the Cabal and they told him to sell Laminine and Soul for 2 purposes:1. To get everyone hooked on the money whatever that means. 2. To poison everyone so that the supplements actually lower their frequencies. No, I am not making this up, I am currently transcribing 2 hours of channeling, so far this is what I have heard and written down.
Of course Anne was just a victim, she was being used and she is no longer with Dr. Kay, I don't know what happened there, but I have some insider sources and currently waiting to hear what Anne has to say about this, but for now, this is how this looks.

In my eyes, Kathryn is complicit in poisoning people. These entities that claim to know everything, of course Father god knows the Cabal and what they are up to, they send millions of angels to earth to help the RV and blah blah, they have cleaned up Fukushima and disabled nuclear weapons, but they didn't know the supplements contained toxins? They didn't know Billy worked for the Cabal?

Dr. May is a fraud, she's a con artist, she's evil, she's responsible for misleading people into purchasing very expensive supplements. When Anne first posted these supplements, I was eager to purchase them and try them, but as I did my research on how to get them to Croatia, the prices were so ridiculous that I thought "No way, I will not spend so much money on this stuff, and besides, if these entities and groups really want to help people, do they have to charge so much, do they have to do an MLM where everyone has to get paid and that makes the product very expensive. Something told me to stop and not go any further and my intuition was right.

Kathryn is the one I blame here, she is responsible for making thousands of people sick, thousands of people spent a lot of money they didn't have on expensive supplements that poisoned them and on worthless Dinar currencies that they can now use to wipe their asses with.

Stay tuned for the post!

DR. May Is Not a Channeler for Father GOD, ZORRA, but for Mother GOD, St. Germain and Sananda.Also, I Have Not Heard That DR. May Promoting Leminine. Dr, May Is Mostly On "Healing Tours" During Her CCs. She is always travelling. Re:"worthless Dinar", I  Never Heard Dr. May Promoting Any Currencies.

4Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again  Empty Re: Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again on Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:22 pm

CroatianLight


Wow, I finally got a response from Mr. Silent. Well Mr. Silent, she just channeled Zorra/Father God where Zorra was the one that told the story about Billie Woodard working for the Cabal. Here is the link and listen to your heart's content.
Billie Woodard Hollow Earth Proof Live from Hollow Earth ...
www.hollowearthnetwork.com/
JUNE 1 2014 ZORRA SPEAKS - SANANDA'S SUNDAY CALL We have consulted with Zorra regarding the content of today's call and the purity of the channel.
Thing is I can't find the blogtalk link anymore, Anne must have removed it, but I have the transcript as I spent most of the day doing this.
Dr. May doesn't promote currencies but the entities that she channels does. She channels, Mother/Father God, Zorra, St. Germain, Sananda, RA and I can't remember the others because Im busy on this project.
You have your info all wrong and I am not going to be gentle with you. You are a disinforment agent that I am sure of because any idiot can go to Hollowearthnetwork. com and find all of the Zorra calls that Dr. May channels.



The Truth Will Set You Free
http://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com
http://www.wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

5Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again  Empty Re: Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again on Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:34 pm

ymoilman2


CroatianLight wrote:Wow, I finally got a response from Mr. Silent. Well Mr. Silent, she just channeled Zorra/Father God where Zorra was the one that told the story about Billie Woodard working for the Cabal. Here is the link and listen to your heart's content.
Billie Woodard Hollow Earth Proof Live from Hollow Earth ...
www.hollowearthnetwork.com/
JUNE 1 2014 ZORRA SPEAKS - SANANDA'S SUNDAY CALL We have consulted with Zorra regarding the content of today's call and the purity of the channel.
Thing is I can't find the blogtalk link anymore, Anne must have removed it, but I have the transcript as I spent most of the day doing this.
Dr. May doesn't promote currencies but the entities that she channels does. She channels, Mother/Father God, Zorra, St. Germain, Sananda, RA and I can't remember the others because Im busy on this project.
You have your info all wrong and I am not going to be gentle with you. You are a disinforment agent that I am sure of because any idiot can go to Hollowearthnetwork. com and find all of the Zorra calls that Dr. May channels.

YOU CAN NOT DISTINGUISH "FEMALE VOICE" and "MALE VOICE"?
. Dr. May was QUOTING ZORRA, NOT"CHANNELING". THE ZORRA`s CHANNELER IS A MAN WHO ALSO CHANNELS ZOERRA(?) the Son of ZORRA.

6Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again  Empty Re: Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again on Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:38 pm

CroatianLight


Here are the first few sentences I transcribed this morning: Greetings beloved masters, it is I, the one you know as Zorra. I will spare you and Kathryn the accent because tonight I will drop all roles, all previous assignments you might say and I am going to tell you the story of how I came to be Zorra. You see, all of us here in higher dimension have the ability to shape shift, to move into a body as I am doing now, to greater or lesser degree we can do that, I have done that through many lifetimes and though, well we don't call them lifetimes in the higher dimensions, we are eternal, in those high level circumstances, high vibration, we can make ourselves barely noticeable to the person with whom we joined company. We can be very subtle and we can be very helpful, that is our purpose always, we do not trick you in order to take advantage or manipulate. I created the character of Zora because it was needed. All of you needed to be able to relate to someone, to talk with someone who presented themselves as God. Yes, I am god, I have been known as the one who has been God, Yahweh, Shiva, Jehovah, Alla and many others. God needs a voice and so I have gladly played that role as the voice for God and in that role you might call it, I also have asked K. to help me be the voice for Father god. I am the one who pinched her toe, I am also the one who spent many years as her mentor and the one who trained her for this work. We spent many years helping her to clear away the passages and in the process we tested her and yes she complained relentlessly, to be sure that she would be able to be as clear and as determined as she would need to be in order to do this work. .



The Truth Will Set You Free
http://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com
http://www.wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

7Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again  Empty Re: Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again on Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:09 pm

ymoilman2


CroatianLight wrote:Here are the first few sentences I transcribed this morning: Greetings beloved masters, it is I, the one you know as Zorra. I will spare you and Kathryn the accent because tonight I will drop all roles, all previous assignments you might say and I am going to tell you the story of how I came to be  Zorra.   You see, all of us here in higher dimension have the ability to shape shift, to move into a body as I am doing now, to greater or lesser degree we can do that, I have done that  through many lifetimes and though,  well we don't call them lifetimes in the higher dimensions, we are eternal, in those high level circumstances, high vibration, we can make ourselves barely noticeable to the person with whom we joined company. We can be very subtle and we can be very helpful, that is our purpose always, we do not trick you in order to take advantage or manipulate. I created the character of Zora because it was needed. All of you needed to be able  to relate to someone, to talk with someone who presented themselves as God. Yes, I am god, I have been known as the one who has been God,  Yahweh, Shiva, Jehovah, Alla and many others. God needs a voice and so I have gladly played that role as the voice for God and in that role you might call it, I also have asked K. to help me be the voice for Father god. I am the one who pinched her toe, I am also the one who spent many years as her mentor and the one who trained her for this work. We spent many years helping her to clear away the passages and in the process we tested her and yes she complained relentlessly, to be sure that she would be able to be as clear and as determined as she would need to be in order to do this work. .

DR. MAY "TRANSCRIBED" ZORRA`s MESSAGE WHICH WAS "CHANNELED" BY ANOTHER(MALE) CHANNELER. ZORRA AND ZORREA SHARE A DIFFERENT CHANNELER(A MALE VOICE).

8Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again  Empty Re: Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again on Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:27 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
okay you know what yman? it does not matter which voice was male and which was female as they are both (ALL) full of shit!!!


this is the point!! 


these folks that you have hitched your horse to are wrong. they are the false light. Most of us here get this. I trust in time you will also, as I perceive you to be an intelligent though stubbornly persistent person.



  

9Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again  Empty Re: Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:07 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever
Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again

This thread title could have been worded with a little more care towards the sensitivities of those who are prone to receiving unwelcome images.

I'm sure Dr May is not an exhibitionist, believing (or not as the case may be) what she publishes is one thing but unintentionally making innocents like myself spray coffee all over one's keyboard just isn't cricket ;-)



"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

10Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again  Empty Re: Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:08 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
The last time I saw Zorra he was weilding a sword and looking a lot like Anotonio Banderras!!



It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

11Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again  Empty Re: Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:10 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
BWAHAHAHAHAHA

 lol!  : thumbs up:



  

12Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again  Empty Re: Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:14 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin


Here he is duelling it out with Dr May hahahaahahahahaha no wonder they sound uptight, look at them hahahahaahah!



It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

13Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again  Empty Re: Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:16 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
This was one of my favorite shows when it was the original tv series.

I think I remember having a kid crush on Zorro and Errol Flynn. hahaha



  

14Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again  Empty Re: Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:18 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
Hahahahahahaha I loved this movie!



It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

15Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again  Empty Re: Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:18 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
hahahahaha bs4 you are NAUGHTY!



It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

16Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again  Empty Re: Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again on Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:42 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

17Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again  Empty Re: Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again on Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:25 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH OMG I needed that today bs THANK YOU you BAD boy hahahahahahah!



It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

18Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again  Empty Re: Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again on Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:33 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
Ohhh my frig that was funny!! I'm putting that on Facey LOL!!



It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

19Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again  Empty Re: Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again on Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:21 pm

freemom7

Anonymous
Guest
Regarding further exposure of Kathryn May: hear of a "test" (beginning about 30 min. in record?) given Kathryn which resulted in police visit to her home (near 63 min.): hear more @ blogtalk radio, channel panel Wed. June 4th program
This one also had info about "double & triple agents" some here might find interesting, also.

Again quoting myself from another permitted thread here:

it's my understanding 'twas Kathryn's "source" disclosing possible issues with Laminine & Soul & she therefore requested that info be removed from her site by ANne, her site's webmaster; ANne seems to have chosen to continue promotion of both @ HEN. imo, Kathryn has honorably & positively dealt with this situation, espousing similar position to you regarding need to observe & recognize "evil" so discerning choice can be made otherwise; contrast being necessary to discovery & personal growth, without need to have it "lower vibration" at all.

I will here & now be a positive defender regarding Kathryn & her work spanning decades of helping people heal from much darkness in their lives, encouraging moving on to further enlightenment. Obviously, no one is perfect, from at least one other's perspective; often one chooses to blame another for consequences of one's own choices. Each chooses based on the best info one has at the time, & has opportunity to learn from same; all the lessons may not appear pleasant at the time.

To repeat here from another of my permitted thread posts also pertinent here:

As Anne chose not to facilitate Kathryn's usual Wed. Channel Panel call, another co-host guest did so with further enlightenment regarding this situation & alleged "visitation" from 1) RA/Zorra, etc., 2) Sananda (Jesus, Immanuel, etc), and 3) St. Germaine with "good news", for those so inclined to listen to also hear of a "test" given Kathryn which resulted in police visit to her home: hear more @ blogtalk radio, channel panel Wed. June 4th program

I must state i resonate with much of Ines' comments here & greatly admire her strength & forthrightness, even to confrontation; however i disagree with her seeming underlying premise that the "heavenly helpers" are trying to hurt us or claim to be in any way superior to us, but rather view them fulfilling different chosen roles to be of assistance as we each permit and or request same, working TOGETHER towards freedom & peace for ALL. I hear much encouragement & love from them for each of us to do all we can to keep growing, learning, & realizing our full potential of who we are, which is indeed eternal essence embodied, free will BEings DOing as we choose, both individually and collectively, hopefully choosing no harm to self or others.
I too left home at 16, but not in rebellion to parents, but rather to follow my own path, which they did not object to, knowing that was best for all concerned, & in respect of my choice. I chose a "road less traveled" ie marriage upon high school graduation to one man for 4+ decades, home-birth, home-schooling initially for our 7 children, & home-based businesses (ilo employment with others), optimal natural health, & standing our sovereign common law ground amidst many trials & tribulations (providing incredible growth & learning opportunities!) as enlightenment to Truth continues to dawn for many. We are indeed all in this together, & attempts to tear down and or criticize one another in our very individual life journeys seems very counter-productive to me. Each is responsible for their own choices and bears consequences thereof. When an accusatory finger is pointed at another, 3 others usually point back at oneself. If each takes personal responsibility for their own stuff & leave others to do the same while interacting as loving, joyful, peaceful, forgiving BEings, we do indeed manifest heaven upon earth- what a concept!!
Perspectives vary so incredibly, based on one's experiences, knowledge (or lack thereof), thoughts, beliefs, goals, Heart ... communication accuracy skills (or not).... perhaps one cannot accurately presume one knows the thoughts & intents of another and therefore must refrain from judgment, but rather become discerning "fruit inspectors", and act accordingly. There may be little one can do about another's actions, but perhaps there is more influence each can have than one thought possible, especially as part of a larger group united in purpose for the good of all- United we stand, divided we fall.

Along that line: The "hidden fourth" branch of government is discovered & being resurrected by we the people to save & restore America (& the world); we wish your participatory help! A momentous history-changing federal case has been filed in NY that could indeed be HOW we PEACEFULLY and LAWFULLY take back AMerica to true justice and constitutional common law. Learn how we each CAN choose to make a difference by participation in local CLGJs: National Liberty Alliance.org
This case & group has given me much hope for HOW WE CAN make the changes we the people need to correct the wrongs & bring back Virtue, Common law & Liberty once again. I didn't start out to share this particular thing, but as I no longer seem welcome to post on most threads here, (having been banned), i'm taking this opportunity to share this SOLUTION now in hopes some here will check it out & choose to DO what each chooses is best for them & ALL.

Blessings to ALL always in all ways- in Love, Peace, Joy, & much More : D freemom7

20Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again  Empty Re: Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again on Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:55 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin
Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWlr7-F6fFxmubAshfPoZNPxTxBBOdb-sn-e34sdtD8oIrmftq



It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

21Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again  Empty Re: Dr. Kathryn E. May Exposed Again on Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:05 am

CroatianLight


Freemom7, there is more that I agree with you then not agree, and perhaps you do have some points there, but this is not about who is right or wrong, it's about me doing what my higher self resonates with and my need to do so, so I may be wrong, that's for me to experience and learn, you can agree or disagree, I don't care. Not trying to convince anyone and I only wrote about what I heard, I didn't make anything up. This game of real Zorra and not real Zorra and compromised by another entity, this is all just proof that we don't know who we are channeling, but there is one thing that most people don't mention, don't want to mention or are pretending it doesn't exist and that is our FREE WILL.
Whoever or whatever interferes with our free will is not of the light. There is no gray zone, there is no excuse, there is no NOTHING aside from what I just wrote. We are a FREE WILL universe and we are not to be interfered with or our evolution. Consider that as a Constitution, it supersedes all laws, regulations, policies, rules and whatever else man can think of to restrict us from.

I am a big fan and supporter of FREE WILL, therefore, any entity contacting humans and telling them what to do is not of the light, is not respecting Universal Laws and does not have our interest in mind, they have their own agenda, therefore, don't bother arguing with me on this point unless you can prove to me that Free Will is no longer valid on Earth or in this Universe for that matter.

We are not waiting for anyone, we are waiting for US. WE are the ones that will change and make a difference not some "pretending to be" entities fighting in the 4th dimension over who is going to f**** us over better.
I suggest that you listen to Mark Passio if you haven't by now, or do a statistical count, there are more of us that don't buy the ascension/channeling bullshit than those that do. I am pleased to say that I am one of the majority that trust humanity and myself to get the job done.



The Truth Will Set You Free
http://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com
http://www.wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum