OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Virginia Congressman Admits to the Existence of Child Trafficking in Fairfax County Virginia EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Virginia Congressman Admits to the Existence of Child Trafficking in Fairfax County Virginia EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Virginia Congressman Admits to the Existence of Child Trafficking in Fairfax County Virginia EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Virginia Congressman Admits to the Existence of Child Trafficking in Fairfax County Virginia EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Virginia Congressman Admits to the Existence of Child Trafficking in Fairfax County Virginia EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Virginia Congressman Admits to the Existence of Child Trafficking in Fairfax County Virginia EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Virginia Congressman Admits to the Existence of Child Trafficking in Fairfax County Virginia EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Virginia Congressman Admits to the Existence of Child Trafficking in Fairfax County Virginia EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Virginia Congressman Admits to the Existence of Child Trafficking in Fairfax County Virginia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Virginia Congressman Admits to the Existence of Child Trafficking in Fairfax County Virginia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Virginia Congressman Admits to the Existence of Child Trafficking in Fairfax County Virginia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Virginia Congressman Admits to the Existence of Child Trafficking in Fairfax County Virginia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Virginia Congressman Admits to the Existence of Child Trafficking in Fairfax County Virginia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Virginia Congressman Admits to the Existence of Child Trafficking in Fairfax County Virginia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Virginia Congressman Admits to the Existence of Child Trafficking in Fairfax County Virginia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Virginia Congressman Admits to the Existence of Child Trafficking in Fairfax County Virginia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Virginia Congressman Admits to the Existence of Child Trafficking in Fairfax County Virginia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Virginia Congressman Admits to the Existence of Child Trafficking in Fairfax County Virginia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Virginia Congressman Admits to the Existence of Child Trafficking in Fairfax County Virginia EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Virginia Congressman Admits to the Existence of Child Trafficking in Fairfax County Virginia EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Virginia Congressman Admits to the Existence of Child Trafficking in Fairfax County Virginia EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Virginia Congressman Admits to the Existence of Child Trafficking in Fairfax County Virginia EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Virginia Congressman Admits to the Existence of Child Trafficking in Fairfax County Virginia

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Virginia Congressman Admits to the Existence of Child Trafficking in Fairfax County Virginia

Posted on June 6, 2014 by Dave Hodges
Virginia Congressman Admits to the Existence of Child Trafficking in Fairfax County Virginia Frank-Wolf
As readers know, I have covered the child abduction case of Monika Wesolowski, a State Department employee, with a security clearance, who has had her child stolen from her by the CPS/DFS of Virginia without so much of a charge or conviction for parental wrongdoing. And now, because she has had the audacity to tell her story to the media, the Virginian Department of Family Services has branded her as unstable and accusedMonika of placing her son in danger by going to the media. They are preparing to totally strip Monika of any visitations with her son. Her son presently resides in foster care with “two fathers” in which Wesolowski is claiming sexual abuse is occurring as evidenced by rash on the rectum, a return to diapers and the boy is repetitively moving his arms in sexual gestures asking for people to “cut his arms off”.  All of this information has been presented to the Virginia CPS/DFS, the local police and the Fairfax County Attorneys office and NOTHING is being done to protect the child. Why? Because the boy represents too much money for the system.
I have two former Virginia CPS workers who tell me that it is the goal of the Virginia CPS to remove as many kids as possible and that evidence is fabricated and papers are forged to this end. One of these sources is going public sometime in July.
Prior investigators such as the late Nancy Schaefer claim that children simply go missing from the care of the various CPS’ and these children end up in child sex trafficking rings such as the ones identified by Nick Bryant, the author of the Franklin Scandal.
A Lone Voice in the Wilderness
Despite the fact that Wells Fargo Wachovia was caught child sex trafficking and paid a $400 million dollar fine, nobody went to jail. Dyncorp was also caught doing the same and they paid a large fine, but nobody was held personally accountable. There are anonymous sources within the government who are leaking information that child sex trafficking profits are being used, in part, to fund regime change activities such as the ones in Libya and Syria in an Air America, Iran-Contra operation. Many investigators are beginning to believe that Ambassador Stevens was murdered two months before the 2012 election to conceals these facts.
Soon, there will be a chorus of voices demanding answers from a corrupt and criminal government.with regard to this topic.  It is likely that some federal officials and corporate types will be offered up in sacrifice to cover-up how far up in the ranks of the global elite that these practices go. Stay tuned, I am told that partial disclosure is coming. For the moment, we have one Congressman who is venturing into this land of the forbidden and is beginning to ask many of the right questions.
Congressman Frank Wolf
Congressman Frank Wolf of the 10th District in Virginia is on the warpath against human trafficking. From Congressman Wolf’s website here are some partial excerpts of his comments on this dire problem
“Human trafficking is a form of modern-day slavery. Not only is it an affront to human dignity, but it is an insidious criminal enterprise. Approximately 800,000 people are trafficked across international borders each year, according to the U.S. State Department. This figure does not include the thousands who are trafficked annually within countries, including the United States. While the hidden nature of trafficking makes reliable numbers difficult to come by, we do know traffickers prey on the most vulnerable. Traffickers can make hundreds of thousands of dollars a year selling women and children, according to the Washington, D.C.-based Polaris Project, one of the leading anti-trafficking organizations in the country…”
Trafficking in Virginia
Again, from Congressman Wolf’s website:
 “People often think trafficking takes place overseas in places like Thailand. In reality, it takes place right here in Virginia.  The links below show how close to home trafficking takes place:
Click here to read a piece from Washingtonian Magazine about human trafficking in Fairfax County.
Click here to read about the sentencing of the owner of an Annandale-based massage parlor to 30 months in prison for transporting women to work as prostitutes and laundering the proceeds from the illegal activity.
[url=http://wolf.house.gov/sites/wolf.house.gov/files/24 US v Joshua Dumas Statement of Facts.pdf]Click here[/url] to read court documents involving a Georgia man who pleaded guilty in federal court in Alexandria in 2013 of trafficking young girls in northern Virginia. Be sure to read Section 15 on page 6 to see the names and locations hotels in the region where the young girls were prostituted.
Click here to read about how local gangs are finding trafficking women and young girls is more profitable than trafficking drugs.
Click here to read about gang members indicted for racketeering, sex trafficking, robbery, cocaine distribution, and multiple acts of violence.” End quote from Congressman Wolf’s website.
The Unanswered Question
God bless Congressman Wolf and his efforts in attacking this single biggest heinous act being perpetrated against the children of the United States.  However, Congressman Wolf does not quite go far enough as there is an unanswered question: “Where do these sex traffickers get their children from?” Investigative author Nick Bryant, the late State Senator Nancy Schaefer and Brian Gerrish all agree that children are “lost” from the system (e.g. CPS) and many children end up in these trafficking rings. All three investigators agree that many of these children die in snuff films and most are so drugged up that if they do ever escape with their lives, nobody will ever believe them because of their addiction status.
In Virginia, we find former CPS agents admitting that the goal of the agency is child abduction from the homes of law-abiding parents. The agencies are paid by the federal government for the procurement of each child. More is paid to the Virginia CPS/DFS when the child is a minority and even more is paid out when the child has a disability as is the case with Monika Wesolowski’s son.
An Old Familiar Story
I have been covering a very similar case to Monika’s that many of you know as the Stacy Lynne case. It has been 2.5 years since Stacy first contacted me and revealed how her son Jaden was stolen from her in relation to her anti-Agenda 21 activities in Fort Collins, CO. Going on three years ago, I promised Stacy that the resources of The Common Sense Show would be utilized in exposing the rampant corruption in her county related to the abduction of her son.
The criminal public officials in Stacy’s county fear her presence and the resumption of her political advocacy. I have been effective in doing numerous radio interviews in Stacy’s backyard about this corruption. In fact, only yesterday, Stacy, Monika and I appeared on Randy Yarbrough’s radio show emanating from Johnstown, CO. which is in Stacy’s backyard. I am beginning to see a difference in how the Stacy’s community is viewing the criminal, public element which has run Stacy’s county for too long.
To the public officials of Fairfax County, VA., you are ready to go under the national microscope. To Assistant County Attorney Chris Sigler, you will not be able contain the flow of information by writing to Monika’s attorney and telling her that you are very displeased that Monika has gone to the media over her perceived judgment that your office is displaying depraved indifference towards her son while Monika’s Constitutional liberties are being trampled upon. I have conducted 6 interviews, this week alone, on this case.
Unlike December of 2011, when the Stacy Lynne case was brought to me, I have exponentially more media contacts. I can safely say that I know personally know almost everyone of the major figures in my industry and to a person, they are interested in this case. My radio show has grown twenty fold in the past two years and my articles are picked up by over 1500 websites around the country including some in the print media and my website is less than two years old and growing. I am not bragging because I am not motivated by money. I am solely motivated to carry out my God-given task of helping to right these terrible wrongs. I feel it is all of our responsibility to protect those that cannot protect themselves. And these Virginia officials need to take warning that a media tsunami is coming in the case of Monika Wesolowski with the goal of reunification of Monika with Dylan and a deep desire to make an imprint on how politics are conducted in Fairfax County.
What the officials in Fairfax County and the rest of Virginia need to know is that I know that Congress is looking into this issue and as the old saying goes, excrement rolls down hill. There is what you know and what you can prove. I can both logically conclude as well as feel it in my gut that children are disappearing from the Virginia foster home system operated under the auspices of CPS/DFS and they are ending up in child sex trafficking. On one hand, you Virginia flesh peddlers have a Congressman breathing down your neck who is in the process of connecting the dots. On the other hand, you have a newly awakened media who is just learning about this issue and is angered beyond description. It is not just Dave Hodges and The Common Sense Show that you Virginia CPS/DFS officials have to worry about. Many of my colleagues are now doing their due diligence on this topic, just as I did, and all hell is ready to break loose. I know that I am going to begin to receive more information as a result of this article which will lead up closer to the truth related to how children are being trafficked in Virginia.. Every time I receive pertinent information, I will see that it is forwarded to Congressman Wolf and my media contacts.
To you public officials who participate in these heinous practices, we will see that that there will be nowhere you can hide as you will be brought to justice. And to the officials who have trampled on Monika’s rights, you have breach at the core of your concealed criminality, your veil of secrecy is going into meltdown and soon you will be forced to flee your facilities. And when you do, I will be standing outside taking names and kicking rear ends.
Meanwhile, the beat goes on as Monika and I are appearing on the last two hours of the Hagmann and Hagmann Report from 9-11pm, Eastern, this evening, June 6, 2014. It is D-Day for an all-out assault on child sex trafficking.
Dave Hodges is the Editor and Host of The Common Sense Show.

Don't forget to follow the D.C. Clothesline on Facebook and Twitter. PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.
Share this:

Thanks to: http://www.dcclothesline.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Shock Medical Notice: We Need to Have a “Short 5 Minute PRIVATE Conversation With Your Child”

Posted on June 6, 2014 by Mac Slavo
Do the government and its ancillaries have ownership over your child?
Do they have the power to detain and question a child without parental permission?
Apparently they think they do according to a new Michigan medical records access law which reportedly requires doctors to have a private conversation with minors when their parents bring them in for medical care.
This is the notice Christy Duffy saw posted at her physician’s office when she brought her 17-year old daughter in for a minor foot injury.
Virginia Congressman Admits to the Existence of Child Trafficking in Fairfax County Virginia Private-conversation
When Mrs. Duffy returned home she penned the following public service announcement warning to parents about what to expect the next time they visit their doctor:
Let’s get one thing straight: no doctor or nurse is going to sequester my children in an exam room and talk to them privately. Period. This public service announcement made necessary because of this sign, posted at the check-in counter of my doctor’s office.
I was there last week for an appointment for Amy. She hurt her foot, which makes dancing difficult, so we had to get that checked out. Amy is 17; I asked if this policy was in effect and if so, how could I opt out. The receptionist told me it’s a new law and there is no opting out. Working to keep my cool, I said, “I’m sure there is.” She said, “No, there isn’t.” At which point I asked if I needed to leave and go to the urgent care center because I was not submitting my daughter to such a conversation.
That did not go over well
The receptionist closed the window. Almost immediately, the office manager turned the corner and said, “Mrs. Duffy, may I speak with you?”
She said there was a new policy that would allow a child to access his/her medical records online and the child would be allowed to block a parent from viewing the website. The nurse would also inform my children that the doctor’s office is a safe place for them to receive information about STDs, HIV and birth control. That is what the nurse would be chatting about with my children without any pesky parental oversight.
I kindly informed her that no one would be talking with my children privately, and I needed to know how to opt out of this policy before bringing Amy back for her physical next month. (Yay for physicals! Amy is so excited.)
By this time, the doctor was ready to see Amy so I had to cut the conversation short because I was not letting my girl out of my eyesight or earshot. Not when it was clear that these people were angling to undermine my parental authority.
Does that sound a bit dramatic to you? It shouldn’t. Because that is exactly what they are trying to do.
Make sure this is crystal clear: what they want to do is talk to your child about sex and drugs (maybe rock and roll – who knows?) without your input. Is it really such a stretch to imagine that a doctor who does not value abstinence before marriage would encourage your daughters – as young as 12! – to receive birth control? Is it really such a stretch to imagine a nurse telling a young boy – because a 12 year old boy is a BOY – that she will give him condoms so he can be “safe”? Is this what you want told to your children without the ability to filter the info through your world view?
Should a doctor ever ask to speak to a child without a parent present? If he/she suspects abuse then of course. But short of evidence of abuse, a doctor should not need to speak to a child alone.
I am the Mom. I will pick who can talk to my kids about sex and drugs. And rock-n-roll for that matter.
Regardless what health care provider you choose, please know that no one has the right to remove you from your child’s exam room. Perhaps if more of us stood up for our rights as parents, this ludicrous undermining of parental authority might end.
We are living in a new America, one in which officials and their subordinates will stop at nothing to control every aspect of our lives, as well as those of our children.
They pass laws forcing medical providers to do their dirty work or risk losing their practice. They attempt to force parents to comply or risk losing their children to Child Protective Services.
These kinds of transgressions against personal liberty are being attempted on all levels.
In our school cafeterias children are having their lunches thrown away and being forced to purchase Obamafood pushed through by the First Lady via no-pay/no-food policies.
If your child is diagnosed with a medical condition like cancer and you opt out of traditional medical treatment for fear it will do more harm than good or because of religious reasons the government can usurp your parental rights, take your children and force them to receive experimental chemotherapy.
And, if it were up to the Justice Department, parents who choose to homeschool their children would be deemed criminals, or worse yet, terrorist enemies of the state.
With tens of thousands of laws on the books and more coming, it is only a matter of time before the government will have given themselves permission to do whatever they like with you… and your children.
And if you disagree, protest or fight, they have a heavily militarized domestic police force standing by and ready to rescue your children by kicking in your doors and flash-banging your baby’s crib.
This is the America of the 21st century.
Mac Slavo is the Editor of SHTFplan.com
Don't forget to follow the D.C. Clothesline on Facebook and Twitter. PLEASE help spread the word by sharing our articles on your favorite social networks.

Thanks to: http://www.dcclothesline.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum