OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
My Answer To The Viper King of the Rothschilds. From Erasmus Of America EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
My Answer To The Viper King of the Rothschilds. From Erasmus Of America EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
My Answer To The Viper King of the Rothschilds. From Erasmus Of America EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
My Answer To The Viper King of the Rothschilds. From Erasmus Of America EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
My Answer To The Viper King of the Rothschilds. From Erasmus Of America EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
My Answer To The Viper King of the Rothschilds. From Erasmus Of America EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
My Answer To The Viper King of the Rothschilds. From Erasmus Of America EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
My Answer To The Viper King of the Rothschilds. From Erasmus Of America EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
My Answer To The Viper King of the Rothschilds. From Erasmus Of America EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
My Answer To The Viper King of the Rothschilds. From Erasmus Of America EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
My Answer To The Viper King of the Rothschilds. From Erasmus Of America EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
My Answer To The Viper King of the Rothschilds. From Erasmus Of America EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
My Answer To The Viper King of the Rothschilds. From Erasmus Of America EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
My Answer To The Viper King of the Rothschilds. From Erasmus Of America EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
My Answer To The Viper King of the Rothschilds. From Erasmus Of America EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
My Answer To The Viper King of the Rothschilds. From Erasmus Of America EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
My Answer To The Viper King of the Rothschilds. From Erasmus Of America EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
My Answer To The Viper King of the Rothschilds. From Erasmus Of America EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
My Answer To The Viper King of the Rothschilds. From Erasmus Of America EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
My Answer To The Viper King of the Rothschilds. From Erasmus Of America EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
My Answer To The Viper King of the Rothschilds. From Erasmus Of America EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
My Answer To The Viper King of the Rothschilds. From Erasmus Of America EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Answer To The Viper King of the Rothschilds. From Erasmus Of America

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

My Answer To The Viper King of the Rothschilds. From Erasmus Of America - June 6, 2014 - 4:02 PM

"WARS ARE PUNISHMENT FOR THE SINS OF THE WORLD.'' -JACINTA, ONE OF THE THREE CHILDREN OF FATIMA, 1917.

The viper king of the Rothschilds who are reported worth around $500 trillion or more I think blew his cover by commenting on my report "GOD EXISTS! OBVIOUS PROOFS." In military intelligence work, people often identify themselves by what they state or how they state it. They identify themselves when they had not intended to. Some words that he used identifies that he came from a Jewish background. He identifies that he identifies the members of Congress as scumbags and cowards like the rest of you cowards for that matter referring to you the American people that you are all cowards and scumbags according to him. He says that none of your Heathens are going to give up that mark "cause you got "no balls" which symbolically means no guts in your characters. "May God erase your worthless asses off this planet!"  which is a front statement that once he has the upper hand, he is planning to kill off all the Americans who he does not want in America. This man is from Jewish background and thinks that he will hold all the aces in deciding life and death for who lives or else dies in America. These are the words of the viper king of the Rothschilds who got upset when he saw my report "God Exists! Obvious Proofs!" His explosion of vulgar language is provoked by fear that the Christians and their churches might promote this report which could likely win America back to God and Christianity which is the supreme nightmare to all that he stands for in life or cares about. Since the message of Fatima was evil and not good along with the reported stunning Miracles of God I reported on, here is a good quote of the reported apparition of the Virgin Mary, Mother Of Jesus Christ, teaching the three children of Fatima, Portugal this as a prayer to Jesus Christ for Christians to repeat, "Oh Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, lead all souls to heaven especially those most in need of your mercy."

I do remember the words of Jesus Christ, "A kingdom divided against itself cannot stand." If the kingdom of Satan is pushing good such as turning to Jesus Christ and warning mankind of the threat of hell as punishment for those who hate God and never want to live with God, it sounds to me that Satan has forgotten which side that he is on when trying to push good instead of evil. The three children of Fatima said that they were given a brief look at hell and it so horrified them that they could not watch it but for a few brief moments. They said they were given this view into hell on July 13, 1917 by the Virgin Mary when she opened up the earth so the three children could look into hell. The children reported, "We saw a sea of fire in which were huge numbers of devils and damned souls." In horror, they screamed out in unbelievable pain and despair in hell.
    Separately an angel appeared with these visitations six times. He identified himself as the Angel of Peace and taught the three children of Fatima this prayer for Christians: "Oh my God, I believe, I adore, I hope and I love You, and I beg pardon for all who do not believe, do not adore, do not hope and do not love you." In many ways, it might be a summary teaching delivered at Fatima that God will consign the just to a place of everlasting happiness and the unjust to a place of everlasting torments (Matt. 25:31-46). Since the viper king of the Rothschilds indicates that the Miracle of Fatima in Oct. 13, 1917 is from the prince of evil and   also the Miracles of God we reported on with both the Catholic and Protestant sources comes from the side of evil, I comment strange that Satan would strengthen the faith of people in God and teach people to do good instead of evil in life!"

Also, since the viper king of the Rothschilds has to emotionally express himself with vulgar words of cursing this report, me, etc., he shows that he is scared to death of this report "God Exists! Obvious Proofs!" by Erasmus Of America ( my pen name is like Samuel Langhome Clemens who was better known by everybody by his pen name of Mark Twain not just in writing but in private life also when Americans referred to him!). What the viper king of the Rothschilds is afraid of is that the Christians and churches will mass push my report of "GOD EXISTS! OBVIOUS PROOFS!" He is afraid that if the Christians and churches will do this, they will then win America back to God and Christianity! As  old style sounder education is out of style in America today as kids often cannot do math now, cannot write in handwriting but only print in capital and small letters messages on paper, their knowledge of American history stinks in many cases, and many do not even know things like the national anthem, they are poorly trained in independent thinking to find the truth, etc. and easily brainwashed by teaching of the theory of evolution, etc. that there is no God!
    I come along with a report so easy to understand why there is a God for real that this viper king of the Rothschilds panics that America might be won back to God and Christianity by this as probably all the adults and youths can understand this report if they see it! If America is won back to God and Christianity again instead of "politically correct" nonsense taught and pushed in the school systems, then suddenly the Rothschild organized brainwashing of the youth and adults of America collapses and the Rothschilds lose control of America as it becomes independent of them again in history where the Rothschilds no longer do the "politically correct" thinking for the American people who now think for themselves instead!
    Since by accident the Rothschild clan has endorsed my report as the most dangerous they have ever faced since they judge it can win America back to God and Christianity, I suggest the Christians take this obvious hint from the Rothschilds and mass push my report all over America until the enemies of Christianity have public opinion turn against them and the old values of America become the new values of America again as America has a rebirth into greatness and freedom in America.
    I suggest copy my report "God Exists! Obvious Proofs!" By Erasmus Of America posted on Nesara News on June 4, 2014, add this comment summary to the end of the report and send this all over America! Time for the Christians to win for once instead of just hiding from opposing those who want to get rid of Christianity in America and then impose over America their version of tyranny in government as they don't believe in the God-given rights America was founded upon in 1776!

My website is www.fastboomamericaneconomy.com My email is fastboomamericaneconomy.com@gmail.com My mailing address for those wanting to support us and do not use the website to do so, our address then is NIFI, P.O. Box 1465, Seneca, SC 29679 . Make checks, etc. out to NIFI and tell us what the payment is for whether a product or else our loan program for our proposed Omni Law which grants to the American people the right of referendum over the federal government which restores control of the national government to the American people! And it takes freedom for the American economy to work right, not massive regulations and massive taxes! The Omni Law as shown on our website will straighten out the economic mess in America created by Wash., D.C. led by fanatics and stupid people promoted beyond their level of competence for leadership in government.
     Pass this report around and we will put the report "GOD EXISTS! OBVIOUS PROOFS!" shortly on our website once we can get around to it! We are overwhelmed by things to do now, so a short delay on that!  

Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that Christian leader not only Obama is afraid of now but also the viper king of the Rothschilds is apparently also now scared of me that I will lead the Christians to victory in America! The man who used the cussing to attack my report made mistakes that indicate who the writer is. The king of evil in America is now apparently afraid that I will show the Christians how to win America back from him and his evil allies in America!)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:35 PM

MartyM

MartyM

Really...?  No wonder Johnboy had a heart attack (purported anyways).  One of us I think is delusional...    My Answer To The Viper King of the Rothschilds. From Erasmus Of America 3162187677  

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum