OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Lisa Gawlas: A Backwards Expansion as the Element of Change Arrives EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Lisa Gawlas: A Backwards Expansion as the Element of Change Arrives EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Lisa Gawlas: A Backwards Expansion as the Element of Change Arrives EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Lisa Gawlas: A Backwards Expansion as the Element of Change Arrives EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Lisa Gawlas: A Backwards Expansion as the Element of Change Arrives EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Lisa Gawlas: A Backwards Expansion as the Element of Change Arrives EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Lisa Gawlas: A Backwards Expansion as the Element of Change Arrives EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Lisa Gawlas: A Backwards Expansion as the Element of Change Arrives EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Lisa Gawlas: A Backwards Expansion as the Element of Change Arrives EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Lisa Gawlas: A Backwards Expansion as the Element of Change Arrives EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Lisa Gawlas: A Backwards Expansion as the Element of Change Arrives EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Lisa Gawlas: A Backwards Expansion as the Element of Change Arrives EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Lisa Gawlas: A Backwards Expansion as the Element of Change Arrives EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Lisa Gawlas: A Backwards Expansion as the Element of Change Arrives EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Lisa Gawlas: A Backwards Expansion as the Element of Change Arrives EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Lisa Gawlas: A Backwards Expansion as the Element of Change Arrives EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Lisa Gawlas: A Backwards Expansion as the Element of Change Arrives EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Lisa Gawlas: A Backwards Expansion as the Element of Change Arrives EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Lisa Gawlas: A Backwards Expansion as the Element of Change Arrives EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Lisa Gawlas: A Backwards Expansion as the Element of Change Arrives EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Lisa Gawlas: A Backwards Expansion as the Element of Change Arrives EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Lisa Gawlas: A Backwards Expansion as the Element of Change Arrives EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lisa Gawlas: A Backwards Expansion as the Element of Change Arrives

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Lisa Gawlas: A Backwards Expansion as the Element of Change Arrives

Jun9 by Wes Annac

Lisa Gawlas: A Backwards Expansion as the Element of Change Arrives Retrograde1
Written by Lisa Gawlas | Thanks to Awakening Daily.

There is this interesting, lingering, elastic feel to the energy of life, well, at least my life.  It started yesterday in a very odd way.. like someone or something grabbed you by the collar and yanked you (me) backwards.
Not so much backwards in time, more like backwards in space.  Maybe better explained… if you were just standing still and someone grabbed you by the top of your shirt and yanked you out of that position and with a startle you moved out of that space, but not really either and moved into a larger more expanded space.
This expanded space had so many interesting things bubble up to the surface in, all the spiritual skills I have learned and perfected over the years.  How many different ways I have used them in the varied road of what I have done.  Even what I no longer do or practice any longer.  There was or is no feeling like I have got to go back and do it all again, just a melancholy reflection of how diverse, how extraordinary we are.  How much we are capable of changing, of expanding, of constantly making life new over and over.  Equally, how much we can stay the same if we choose.
All I could think of was the boomerang of Mercury retrograde.  This must be what spirit was talking about, a backward expansion on all that got us to Here.  An honored remembrance of all we have accomplished, gave up, took in…
And yet, I feel a pivot in the works.  A cloud of change coming nearer to me, to my created reality I call life.  The thickness of the cloud does not allow me to see or even understand what opportunities or elements it brings with it… but the feeling of change is unmistakable and undeniable.
I have said this many times before and I must say it again, it if it happening to me, it is happening to so many of you as well.  We are in this together, we are creating all these elements, together.  We invoke change from the collective consciousness we are playing in and it seeps into every Beings world.  And if we are wise (which, we are!! lol) we will use this energy system of Mercury Retrograde to expand into those (unknown) changes.  To let go of everything once again.
This morning, as I pondered what to share, the dream I had the other day lingered in my face.  Not so much the energy of George, but the classroom itself and the subject matter too.  I hated math more than I can say.  I dropped out of college twice because of a serve allergic reaction to algebra (smile.)  I also dislike classrooms that are chatty and chaotic, which the classroom I was in… was.  Everyone talking and the teacher just standing in the midst of the students, letting them yap away.  There is no doubt in my heart, whatever segue to change that will appear, will more than likely grate against  a nerve and challenge me to the core.  Even with that I recall spirit saying last month (or was it the month before lol) that our challenges aren’t over because they serve to grow us, expand us, move us into greater realities.   If we allow them to.
Diving deeper into that pesky dream, the homework I handed in that class were 5 division problems.  I didn’t do them at all, or at least if I did, it wasn’t long division lol.  Crazy, I can see the problems (not the exact numbers in the problems tho) clear as day right now.  one number divided into 5 other numbers and 5 sets of these problems.  Hmmmm…. talk about change and change!!  A single event going into all that you have become to reduce it further into singleness, a unified field.  Coupled by the distortion field of chaos (everyone talking about everything BUT the math problems in that class.)
This is going to be a very interesting two months indeed.  May we all, together, ride the energy of Mercury Retrograde into our greatest expression of change made manifest.
Its going to be an interesting day in the field of readings!!
With so much love, excitement and even a little trepidation wrapped in boundless ((((HUGZ)))))
Lisa Gawlas      www.mysoulcenter.com/energy_readings.html

Thanks to: http://cultureofawareness.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum