OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Watch the Cold Moon rise tonight (Dec. 7)
Karl Lentz - UnKommonlaw New Hampshire - #1-2-3  EmptyYesterday at 7:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Missing 411: The UFO Connection plus MORE
Karl Lentz - UnKommonlaw New Hampshire - #1-2-3  EmptyYesterday at 12:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fusion Technology Is Reaching a Turning Point That Could Change The Energy Game
Karl Lentz - UnKommonlaw New Hampshire - #1-2-3  EmptyYesterday at 12:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Evil of Coerced Medicine
Karl Lentz - UnKommonlaw New Hampshire - #1-2-3  EmptyYesterday at 12:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Psychotic Disorders Reported After mRNA COVID Shots
Karl Lentz - UnKommonlaw New Hampshire - #1-2-3  EmptyYesterday at 12:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NBA Hawks Sports Commentator Suffers Sudden Medical Emergency During Broadcast
Karl Lentz - UnKommonlaw New Hampshire - #1-2-3  EmptyYesterday at 11:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Florida to Hold Vaccine Makers Liable Over mRNA Claims
Karl Lentz - UnKommonlaw New Hampshire - #1-2-3  EmptyYesterday at 11:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sen. Ron Johnson to Newsmax: FBI ‘Preplanned’ Sabotage of Hunter Laptop Story
Karl Lentz - UnKommonlaw New Hampshire - #1-2-3  EmptyYesterday at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things – For Mother Earth
Karl Lentz - UnKommonlaw New Hampshire - #1-2-3  EmptyYesterday at 11:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Everybody Knew CV-19 Vaxx Was a Criminal Bioweapon – Karen Kingston
Karl Lentz - UnKommonlaw New Hampshire - #1-2-3  EmptyYesterday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Conman Michael Avenatti Gets 14 Years in Prison for Embezzling Millions
Karl Lentz - UnKommonlaw New Hampshire - #1-2-3  EmptyYesterday at 12:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» What is Anarchy?
Karl Lentz - UnKommonlaw New Hampshire - #1-2-3  EmptyYesterday at 12:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Fauci’s daughter worked for Twitter during the pandemic, deposition reveals
Karl Lentz - UnKommonlaw New Hampshire - #1-2-3  EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 12:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Hunt For Signs of Intelligent Alien Life Just Got a Massive Boost
Karl Lentz - UnKommonlaw New Hampshire - #1-2-3  EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 11:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» US Air Force unveils its new nuclear stealth bomber - the B-21
Karl Lentz - UnKommonlaw New Hampshire - #1-2-3  EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 11:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pursuing Assange in a US court could cause even more embarrassment than the WikiLeaks’ publications.
Karl Lentz - UnKommonlaw New Hampshire - #1-2-3  EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 11:47 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Liberal ‘Journalists’ Use VERY Similar Talking Points to Downplay Hunter Biden Censorship Bombshell
Karl Lentz - UnKommonlaw New Hampshire - #1-2-3  EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Earth To Reporters: Why Is No One Asking SBF What Happened To The $3.3 Billion He Borrowed?
Karl Lentz - UnKommonlaw New Hampshire - #1-2-3  EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 11:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» SICK: Canada Offers Veteran and Former Paralympian Assisted Suicide When She Asks for a Stairlift
Karl Lentz - UnKommonlaw New Hampshire - #1-2-3  EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 11:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» EUGENICS: ‘Died Suddenly’, …If It Walks & Quacks Like A Duck – It’s Probably A Duck
Karl Lentz - UnKommonlaw New Hampshire - #1-2-3  EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» VAERS Data Showing Juvenile Stats from 11/25/22 - WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE?
Karl Lentz - UnKommonlaw New Hampshire - #1-2-3  EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 11:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» World Economic Forum Releases 2023 Davos Agenda For Great Reset Takeover
Karl Lentz - UnKommonlaw New Hampshire - #1-2-3  EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » CONSPIRACY THEORIES & ENDURING MYSTERIES » CONSPIRACY & FALSE FLAG EVENTS: PAST & PRESENT » Karl Lentz - UnKommonlaw New Hampshire - #1-2-3

Karl Lentz - UnKommonlaw New Hampshire - #1-2-3

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ness

1ness

Prayer is a confession of one's own unworthiness and weakness.
Mohandas Gandhi
http://www.truesourcehealing.com

MartyM

MartyM

Anyone had time to watch these yet ??  would love to hear some feedback and comments. I will as soon as I can view them.

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

1ness

1ness

Hello Marty,
I have watch all of them, and have listen to about 6 hrs of this guy. I have to say He hads broken this down to such a level that anybody can come to understand. From past comments I feel you know a lot about the subject. Once you listen to this man you will get it. It is simply this man overstands anything anything goverment can throw at at man. He does it with very few words. I am starting to listen to his past shows and it appears many have stop TPTB in thier tracks with just a few sentences.

1ness

Mohandas Gandhi

MartyM

MartyM

Well in the past 6 yrs or so I've learned much more than I ever wished I
had to on the subject(s) of our InJustice System... And still learning.
   Certainly the biggest obsticle is the Courts and Judges. There are those few,
that if your points of (so called) Law, are better than the opponants, they wil rule in your favor. But most of them generally rule for the Plaintiff, regardless of correctness. I think my hardest lesson was, that being 'Right', legally and Lawfully, didn't mean anything...
   I will get into these, and thanks for bringing them to us.

1ness

1ness

I have to agree, we go in this, as a defendant, he shows a different way.

I was sadden to read you have lost so much by these parasites.

Mohandas Gandhi

MartyM

MartyM

Well for just over 5 yrs I was a major thorn in their butts, unfortunately I guess I pissed them off enough that someone must have decided to put an end to it and get rid of me... so finally the Courts screwed us over and thus we lost our home. I had an appeal pending with the NH State Supreme Court, who after agreeing to hear my appeal, all of a sudden just droped it and refused to hear it... now what's up with that??  Anyway it was another lesson along our journey. I don't know if it has made me any stronger, but certainly has made me more Dangerous, at least for them.
   Going to Court is the last thing anyone should do, but if you must, being the plaintiff is a much better position to be in. You do however need to know what your doing and what it is your up against.

1ness

1ness

you know Marty that seem to be the time frame for most.3--5 yrs then the rug is pulled out from under you and others. Drain your money,energy and spirit. :(

Mohandas Gandhi

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum