OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Ep:3 Wake Up Call
Montague Keen – June 22, 2014 EmptyToday at 2:53 pm by Sway

» Student Athletes Get Vaccine Victory in Court
Montague Keen – June 22, 2014 EmptyToday at 11:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Julian Assange In Court For “Gamechanger” Hearing As US Seeks Overturn Of Extradition Ban
Montague Keen – June 22, 2014 EmptyToday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Blue Origin announces plans to build commercial space station
Montague Keen – June 22, 2014 EmptyToday at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» FedEx pilots filmed UFO that followed their plane
Montague Keen – June 22, 2014 EmptyToday at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Beating the Mandates in Court
Montague Keen – June 22, 2014 EmptyToday at 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Petition Filed Asking U.S. Supreme Court to Restore the Right of Americans to Protect Their Health, Their Lives and Their Property From Microwave Radiation
Montague Keen – June 22, 2014 EmptyToday at 10:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist Special JFK Report: CIA Biden Block Assassination Records!
Montague Keen – June 22, 2014 EmptyToday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery Sickness: ERs are now swamped with seriously ill patients — but many don’t even have COVID
Montague Keen – June 22, 2014 EmptyToday at 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Illinois sheriffs say they won’t fill Chicago police staffing shortages caused by city’s vaccine mandate
Montague Keen – June 22, 2014 EmptyToday at 10:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Wisconsin Senate to launch its own 2020 election investigation
Montague Keen – June 22, 2014 EmptyToday at 10:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» “Completely Reckless” – Louisiana High School Under Investigation For Vaccinating Teenage Students Without Parental Consent
Montague Keen – June 22, 2014 EmptyToday at 10:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australian Health Official Issues Threat That is Borderline a Crime Against Humanity
Montague Keen – June 22, 2014 EmptyToday at 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» New pathology report shows Covid rapidly accelerates the aging process due to DNA damage
Montague Keen – June 22, 2014 EmptyToday at 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ gains widespread recognition across the US, approval as a form of protest, poll
Montague Keen – June 22, 2014 EmptyToday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» La Palma eruption update
Montague Keen – June 22, 2014 EmptyToday at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is It Time To Start Talking About Hyperinflation?
Montague Keen – June 22, 2014 EmptyYesterday at 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA scientist answers the question - 'do aliens exist ?'
Montague Keen – June 22, 2014 EmptyYesterday at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - Jeff Rense Radio Show October 21st 2021
Montague Keen – June 22, 2014 EmptyYesterday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Switzerland: Massive Protest Against Vax Passports, COVID Tyranny in Capital City
Montague Keen – June 22, 2014 EmptyYesterday at 10:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Global Blueprint Exposed: The Takeover Of All Genetic Material On Earth
Montague Keen – June 22, 2014 EmptyYesterday at 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Start-up develops a flying vehicle that ‘anyone can own and fly’
Montague Keen – June 22, 2014 EmptyYesterday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Montague Keen – June 22, 2014

Montague Keen – June 22, 2014

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Montague Keen – June 22, 2014 Empty Montague Keen – June 22, 2014 Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:32 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Montague Keen – June 22, 2014
Posted on June 22, 2014 by Nancy B. Detweiler
Montague Keen – June 22, 2014
Montague Keen – June 22, 2014 Montague-keen
I ask that you please reflect on the information that Veronica and Andrew are endeavouring to bring to you. It is important that you understand your TRUE HISTORY. Why you were lied to and how those lies have been used to manipulate everything ever since. It is not easy for my wife to take on such a huge responsibility at her age. There are those who have taken the trouble to offer help. I now wish to express my deep gratitude to the young man who visited my wife and took photographs of the portals and spirit lights in our home. He has now made it possible for my wife and a friend to return to TARA in order to release more energy. His offer of help is appreciated on both sides of life.
Please join Veronica on TARA on Monday 23 June at about 10am. Link through meditation and be part of the release of the energy that was used to bind you and hold you in the dark. This is your big opportunity to change everything for the better for every human on Earth. Be guided by your heart, as your mind contains only what the corrupt regime has taught you.
New doors will now begin to open for you. You will have choices to make: do you go with the light; or through FEAR, do you choose to stay with the dark? Such a decision is yours and yours alone. Great efforts are being made to remove what little freedom you now have, and your governments are constantly eroding what little is left. Their agenda is becoming more evident every day. As I constantly repeat, YOU are the majority and your governments are powerless without your assistance. They fear you ever waking up to that fact.
My dear wife has much to do, as she has to leave for Ireland at 6am on Sunday 22 June. Give serious thought to what she and Andrew have disclosed. Be with her in spirit in Ireland.
I am proud of you, my dear. Both sides of life are with you. We will succeed !
Always, your adoring, Monty.
Website: The Montague Keen Foundation  – You may listen to the interviews of Veronica by Andrew on this site.

Thanks to: http://pathwaytoascension.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum