OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Cracks in the Matrix… or… the Hologram is Crumbling [video] EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Cracks in the Matrix… or… the Hologram is Crumbling [video] EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Cracks in the Matrix… or… the Hologram is Crumbling [video] EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Cracks in the Matrix… or… the Hologram is Crumbling [video] EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Cracks in the Matrix… or… the Hologram is Crumbling [video] EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Cracks in the Matrix… or… the Hologram is Crumbling [video] EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Cracks in the Matrix… or… the Hologram is Crumbling [video] EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Cracks in the Matrix… or… the Hologram is Crumbling [video] EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Cracks in the Matrix… or… the Hologram is Crumbling [video] EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Cracks in the Matrix… or… the Hologram is Crumbling [video] EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Cracks in the Matrix… or… the Hologram is Crumbling [video] EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Cracks in the Matrix… or… the Hologram is Crumbling [video] EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Cracks in the Matrix… or… the Hologram is Crumbling [video] EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Cracks in the Matrix… or… the Hologram is Crumbling [video] EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Cracks in the Matrix… or… the Hologram is Crumbling [video] EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Cracks in the Matrix… or… the Hologram is Crumbling [video] EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Cracks in the Matrix… or… the Hologram is Crumbling [video] EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Cracks in the Matrix… or… the Hologram is Crumbling [video] EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Cracks in the Matrix… or… the Hologram is Crumbling [video] EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Cracks in the Matrix… or… the Hologram is Crumbling [video] EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Cracks in the Matrix… or… the Hologram is Crumbling [video] EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Cracks in the Matrix… or… the Hologram is Crumbling [video] EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cracks in the Matrix… or… the Hologram is Crumbling [video]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Cracks in the Matrix… or… the Hologram is Crumbling [video]

Posted on June 24, 2014 by sweetwillowman

Cracks in the Matrix… or… the Hologram is Crumbling [video] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvEQlLITwC0pCqpB4Tye-QTpATL51tN8Aha72VeGGFRRI_Nb_mhw
Okay, as always, we get a broad spectrum of comments when we discuss “The Lie NASA Told; The Ultimate Demise of the New World Order” and any dialogue or videos on the topic of what is real and true.
It IS frustrating for those of us who are either very open-minded and/or have been around long enough to have that inner knowing we trust to tell us what is real and what is fabricated—-when we encounter skeptical people.
There is nothing wrong with being skeptical, but I think on topics such as these, wherein people are suggesting we are living a lie so large that it’s shocking and almost impossible to believe their claims, it takes a great deal of research to enable us to come to an understanding that when “they” say we are living in a holographic world, they mean it—quite literally.
This is really tough to wrap our heads around. It’s a complete departure from everything we’ve ever been told, and what we believe we’ve been seeing and experiencing all our lives. It can make us feel very small, and very foolish to admit that we’ve been deceived to this extent.
However, we are each on our own path of discovery, enlightenment, spirituality, truth-seeking, and are in the process of setting new parameters for our reality.
It serves no purpose to ridicule others when we don’t agree with their views. I, myself, have been constantly shifting what I conceive as my reality for almost ten years, and I am not even close to understanding the truth of our 3D life here because I keep learning new things that cause me to think, “Holy crap! So that explains… “.

To see the planets on masts and Earth being flat, etc. doesn’t scare me. It’s so enthralling I just can’t get enough. I want to know more! Maybe it’s true. I’d love to know.

A reader named Jensen shared some information in support of YellowRoseforTexas and her mind-bending revelations in her video, “The Lie NASA Told” and also corroborating Alexandra Meadors and her husband Steve for the additional information they shared along those lines—and more.
I hope Jensen won’t mind if I include their comment below, because I think it will encourage us all to remain open-minded, expansive, ravenously curious and willing to revise our beliefs.
To cling to the old paradigms and what we THINK we see or experience is to stick our head in the sand. Too many people are suffocating down there when the wondrous facts and images we have at our disposal are gusts of fresh air.
It’s time to oxygenate the brain and breathe deeply to inhale these exciting possibilities. We just MAY want to CHANGE our beliefs.
An example:
In “The Lie NASA Told”, YellowRose suggests we are not permitted to see what space truly looks like. We’ve been told that what we see when we look up into the night sky is like a curtain, or veil, or backdrop you might see in a theatrical production to help patrons believe they are on location, when in fact, they stand on a drab old stage.
IF you take Jensen’s advice and watch one of the videos showing “Jupiter freaking out”, it makes it much easier to suppose that perhaps indeed we are seeing an illusion in our skies; a holographic representation meant to keep us believing what they’ve always told us and to prevent us from waking up and asking questions. And just what are they trying to hide?

I think we all know that a physical planet cannot behave in this manner—unless the image or representation of Jupiter was the victim of a technical glitch—a crack in the matrix—and that the holographic Universe we inhabit is crumbling.
We’re not saying every bit of what YellowRose relates is true, just that there’s a whole lot we haven’t been told, and even more that’s been covered up and lied about.
The truth will come out soon, but if we keep pushing it away when we’re given solid clues as to who we are and what has happened to our race over the millennia, it’s going to hurt a lot more when we finally learn the real story.
As far as Earth being flat, that’s a good one. How many times do we learn that the early civilizations knew who they were, whence they came, communed with the star gods, had electricity, were telepathic, etc. etc.?
Is it such a stretch, then, to learn that the story about Christopher Columbus (and we already know what a load of hooey it was about CC discovering America) setting out to prove that the Earth was NOT flat was one more ploy by the powers that were to change history, physics, science, cosmology, shape our false reality and conceal our origins? We’re so gullible!

Here’s a good video sharing some clear images of “Jupiter Freaking Out”. (Great description) It’s certainly food for thought.
We don’t HAVE to decide today what it real and true. We can keep searching and sleep on it. In the mean time, let’s not shoot all the messengers. We may need them.   ~ BP

ensen’s comment:
“Spock–great observations; Re: fisheye lenses, That RedBull high altitude skydive video shows a great fisheye lens when he steps outside the capsule–looks like he’s about to jump onto a big shooter marble, but the brief camera shot from inside, looking out the door–flat as a pancake.
The rest of you, when referring to YellowRose, are babbling opinions (yesterday’s toilet paper) after doing almost no real investigation into her information. Get offended, or do the work and read on.
Your beliefs, and mine, are WORTHLESS! You either beLIEve something or you KNOW it. Figure out what IS or you will KNOW nothing. It takes work and time, and truth is far, far, far stranger than fiction.
Lenore–”Who ever Yellow Rose for Texas is, she covered her tracks well, “for some reason…. I also checked…”
You checked what? Go here: Disclosetv.com, type “divine couple part 2″ in the search bar and start reading the 200 plus pages of posts by her and her responses to others from 2010-11 (OldSoul is her forum name there). Covered her tracks, my *ss. She’s not hiding, at her own peril, I might add, and she’ll talk to you directly–right now–if you post a question on one of the recent videos. She’s very humble about her information and admits she doesn’t know everything, unlike COBRA (great snake name, eh? they just hide right in your face) who is the unerring authority of all valid information in the universe. Experience tells me that anyone who “knows’ everything is always full of s**t.
Think of all the BS that you’ve had to dispell–that you were taught all your life–to understand that the world is not what you think it is. Do you think that just maybe, the cabal, in operation for untold thousands of years, just might have fed you a line of BS about much of the New Age, GFL, channeled spiritual dogma you’ve latched onto as well? NASA was clearly founded by what we call NAZI’s; so was the CIA. GO here: http://revolutionizingawareness.com/rearing-of-elite-sires/
and read about where the whole NAZI thing came from, ended up, and the Bush involvement. Astounding research that ties all the way to the exploitation of Tesla himself, by the Bush family.
NASA was never anything but lies! Search youtube for the moon hologram videos, and jupiter “freaking out”, and the sun is in the wrong place, and on and on!
Ever been to space? Then how do you know what the earth or anything else really looks like? Oh, those fantastic NASA cartoons and the little tidbits of crappy NASA footage, much of which is already proven fraudulent. Oh yeah, and your government supplied public education and every other parrot around you. Stop and THINK! You think the earth is round because cabal agents and agencies have told you it is!
GO here: http://www.sacred-texts.com/earth/za/
and read about the thousand of experiments over decades that demonstrate the earth is flat. Do a couple yourself and you won’t “see” the curvature anymore. BeLIEf can make you see, or not see, anything. Remember how the natives couldn’t see the ships when Columbus landed?
The Alexandra and Steven audio was fantastic. I hesitated to listen because I thought it would be a pro-Cobra, YellowRose bashing session, but they brought out even more information.
Enough ranting from me. YellowRose’s information is epic. Do the work and the puzzle pieces will fit together much better.”
~o~
blogged from: >>>  http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com/2014/06/23/cracks-in-the-matrix-or-the-hologram-is-crumbling-video/

Thanks to: http://sweetwillowman.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum