OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
JULY 4TH NEW GOVERNMENT REPUBLIC ANNOUCEMENT EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
JULY 4TH NEW GOVERNMENT REPUBLIC ANNOUCEMENT EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
JULY 4TH NEW GOVERNMENT REPUBLIC ANNOUCEMENT EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
JULY 4TH NEW GOVERNMENT REPUBLIC ANNOUCEMENT EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
JULY 4TH NEW GOVERNMENT REPUBLIC ANNOUCEMENT EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
JULY 4TH NEW GOVERNMENT REPUBLIC ANNOUCEMENT EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
JULY 4TH NEW GOVERNMENT REPUBLIC ANNOUCEMENT EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
JULY 4TH NEW GOVERNMENT REPUBLIC ANNOUCEMENT EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
JULY 4TH NEW GOVERNMENT REPUBLIC ANNOUCEMENT EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
JULY 4TH NEW GOVERNMENT REPUBLIC ANNOUCEMENT EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
JULY 4TH NEW GOVERNMENT REPUBLIC ANNOUCEMENT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
JULY 4TH NEW GOVERNMENT REPUBLIC ANNOUCEMENT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
JULY 4TH NEW GOVERNMENT REPUBLIC ANNOUCEMENT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
JULY 4TH NEW GOVERNMENT REPUBLIC ANNOUCEMENT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
JULY 4TH NEW GOVERNMENT REPUBLIC ANNOUCEMENT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
JULY 4TH NEW GOVERNMENT REPUBLIC ANNOUCEMENT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
JULY 4TH NEW GOVERNMENT REPUBLIC ANNOUCEMENT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
JULY 4TH NEW GOVERNMENT REPUBLIC ANNOUCEMENT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
JULY 4TH NEW GOVERNMENT REPUBLIC ANNOUCEMENT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
JULY 4TH NEW GOVERNMENT REPUBLIC ANNOUCEMENT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
JULY 4TH NEW GOVERNMENT REPUBLIC ANNOUCEMENT EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
JULY 4TH NEW GOVERNMENT REPUBLIC ANNOUCEMENT EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

JULY 4TH NEW GOVERNMENT REPUBLIC ANNOUCEMENT

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

NESARA- REPUBLIC NOW - GALACTIC NEWS
This is an Awareness Blog to consider the future of your world. Actions are being done now to restore our world. Watch and become AWARE! Send comments/news to johnmachaffie@gmail.com 49 MILLION VIEWS, 3.5 MILLION PER MONTH Use CTRL & MOUSE WHEEL to widen view BACKUP SITE NOW LIVE http://www.nesaranetwork.com/ -------- THIS MONTH 50,000,000 VIEWS!DONATIONS WOULD BE APPRECIATED ESPECIALLY WITH JOHNNIE AFTER THE HOSPITAL!

JULY 4TH NEW GOVERNMENT
REPUBLIC ANNOUCEMENT

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2014/07/republic-press-release-per-july-4th.html
http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2014/07/we-have-new-government.html

Saturday, July 5, 2014
WE HAVE A NEW GOVERNMENT

The following came from http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2014/07/04/press-release-press-release-press-release-press-release-spread-far-and-wide-j/.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 1:06 AM

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

So?

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

bs4ever

bs4ever

Well......I will believe this when I see it take power.

Whatever happens in America in the near future I sincerely wish ordinary Americans safety and security when the proverbial hits the fan

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

ymoilman2

NanneeRose wrote:So?

You May Find An Answer Here:

GENERAL CARTER F HAM--PRESS RELEASE
John:
As always, I offer my suggestions; sometimes they help, sometimes they do not

I think General Carter's press release should stress that the new global banking system is outside the Federal Reserve. The Federal Reserve is now history.

Anyone following the orders of Mr. Obama will be left out of the new banking system.

If you fight against America, you and your family will be left out of the new banking system.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 1:01 AM

bs4ever

bs4ever

This is at odds with China, Russia, the BRICS, and everyone else squeezing America into accepting the old order is over and a new one with a different GRC is on the way

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

MartyM

MartyM

Another "Refridgerater Light" issue ??  (Does the light go out?).
If no one knows or sees it, has it really happened, and what has changed ?  jus' sayin.

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I'm getting too out of touch with it all I think lol!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum