OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» UFO NEWS ~ Bright UFO hovering over the city in Brooklyn, NY plus MORE
Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?  EmptyToday at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Confessions of an Engineered Nanoparticle
Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?  EmptyToday at 10:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Upcoming Pink Super Full Moon Scorpio/Taurus, April 26, 2021: BEWARE, i.e., BE AWARE . . .
Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?  EmptyToday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dead Sea Scroll had two authors, not one
Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?  EmptyToday at 9:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Interesting Case Of ‘The Zaïre’, The Question MMT Cannot Answer
Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?  EmptyToday at 9:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» BIO-WARFARE: Morgellons & The CIA’s ‘MK/NAOMI’ Project
Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?  EmptyToday at 9:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» 8 Ways mRNA COVID Vaccine Can Kill You
Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?  EmptyToday at 9:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» How Long will Honest and Ethical Scientists and Doctors Remain Silent About Mass Murders and Population Reduction?
Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?  EmptyToday at 8:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID Natural Remedies BANNED as DOJ and FTC Seek to Silence Doctors Promoting Vitamin D, C, Zinc, etc.
Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?  EmptyToday at 8:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Lyrids meteor shower 2021: How to see the Lyrids tonight
Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?  EmptyYesterday at 12:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» HAPPY EARTH DAY
Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?  EmptyYesterday at 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Russia to quit ISS, build new space station
Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?  EmptyYesterday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO like anomalies and rays of light crossing the Sun
Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?  EmptyYesterday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater- ‘Q Is the Truth,’: Lin Wood Promotes QAnon at Bible College to Cheering Crowds
Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?  EmptyYesterday at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO Crash Recoveries: A Classified Corporate Gold Rush
Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?  EmptyYesterday at 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» 18-Year-Old Undergoes 3 Brain Surgeries From Blood Clots After J&J Vaccine
Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?  EmptyYesterday at 10:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Covidian Cult (Part II)
Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?  EmptyYesterday at 10:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study: COVID-19 Vaccine Causes Certain Patients to Develop Herpes Infection
Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?  EmptyYesterday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rumors Swirl About President Harris’ Mental State After She Bursts Into ANOTHER Uncontrolled Laughing Fit
Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?  EmptyYesterday at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) SEC Posts An Award Claim Against Meta 1!
Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?  EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 9:13 pm by Carl Spackler

» Mysterious event! Sheep make the perfect circle in Sussex UK!Do they worship ?
Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?  EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 5:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» MANDELA II – More Analysis – The latest book by TS Caladan
Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?  EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 5:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SPACE NEWS & DISCLOSURE » SPACE NEWS & UFO DISCLOSURE » Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?

Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
July 5, 2014

Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?

Preparing for the Promised Fake Alien Invasion?  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJEPyT1n4a3n1j3PXe3uJMEnEXQEvs9wGxy57pM_Dr--ihphK-
My friends, I thought I would pass on this interesting tidbit from a reader who was paying attention on TV.
Do you suppose the cabal is really going to try to pull off their decades-old plan for the fake alien invasion? Are they so desperate they think this could save them? The poor misguided creatures must consider it their trump card.
My understanding is that the Galactics (star nations) will not allow this bullroar—but heads up. 
The last thing we want is for the sleeping ones to fear those who will be our ultimate salvation. Wouldn’t THAT throw a wrench/spanner into things!  I wouldn’t put it past them at this stage. I will never believe they would surrender. 
It doesn’t sound like this programming is to prepare the masses for benevolent star beings.   ~BP
Carlos says…
“Hey, I just wanted to say that some suspicious shows and things are being said in my country’s (Portugal) history channel.
Like 4 weeks ago I was watching an episode of a series that HADN’T HAD A NEW EPISODE FOR MONTHS! And how does this new episode start, after so much time without a new episode? Like this: ”Within 2 weeks mass landings are going to happen. The governments know about this fact.” Sead by Francisco Mourão, president of Expolitica Portugal. I send him an email and he told me that everyone was told to say that, and go with it along the show.
Important: Most of the show they were telling to be in alert mode, and be carefull because they might be malevolent.
Now another show on history channel (that i’m watching right now as I type this) is saying -IN THE MOST CREDIBLE WAY POSSIBLE- that in 1913 the 2nd world war was because of an invasion by destructive martians. This is anecdotal and CLEARLY CABAL, to make us fear an imminent alien contact! They even put witnesses and investigators (Historians and such that i think must be fake) speaking in the show!
Look at the pictures https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=678064795581701&id=100001345611946 “

Thanks to: http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum