OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Lou Elizondo doesn't like Steven Cambian's question
As you open your pocketbooks for the next natural disaster, please keep these facts in mind: EmptyToday at 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nevada Unemployment has Embezzled Benefits from the Third Stimulus: Which made me Homeless since MAY.
As you open your pocketbooks for the next natural disaster, please keep these facts in mind: EmptyYesterday at 11:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Navy declares ALL sailors who resist taking COVID-19 vaccine will be discharged – no exemptions, no exceptions
As you open your pocketbooks for the next natural disaster, please keep these facts in mind: EmptyYesterday at 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Decoding the Proposed New Invasive IRS $600 Bank Reporting Rule
As you open your pocketbooks for the next natural disaster, please keep these facts in mind: EmptyYesterday at 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch: Seattle Police Officers And Firefighters Turn In Their Work Boots Over Covid Vaccine Mandate
As you open your pocketbooks for the next natural disaster, please keep these facts in mind: EmptyYesterday at 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Over 100 Workers at Top U.S. Nuclear Weapons Lab Sue Over Coercive COVID-19 Vaxx Mandate
As you open your pocketbooks for the next natural disaster, please keep these facts in mind: EmptyYesterday at 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ivermectin: The Elephant in the Room
As you open your pocketbooks for the next natural disaster, please keep these facts in mind: EmptyYesterday at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Stella Immanuel: “The Whole Pandemic Was A TROJAN HORSE For Vaccines – Fauci Is Epitome Of Evil.”
As you open your pocketbooks for the next natural disaster, please keep these facts in mind: EmptyYesterday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Persecuted pastor: I will not lie about vaccines or endorse COVID tyranny
As you open your pocketbooks for the next natural disaster, please keep these facts in mind: EmptyYesterday at 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» They Want Your Soul - The Richard Dolan Show
As you open your pocketbooks for the next natural disaster, please keep these facts in mind: EmptyYesterday at 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Conformity to the Extreme’: Parents Outraged After Teachers Tape Face Masks to Students’ Faces
As you open your pocketbooks for the next natural disaster, please keep these facts in mind: EmptyYesterday at 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Whistleblower: FDA and CDC both know, but won’t admit, that 90% of covid patient hospitalizations are the fully vaccinated
As you open your pocketbooks for the next natural disaster, please keep these facts in mind: EmptyYesterday at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» World Economic Forum to Launch “Great Narrative” Initiative Following the Great Reset
As you open your pocketbooks for the next natural disaster, please keep these facts in mind: EmptyYesterday at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO investigator invites celebrities to help him contact aliens
As you open your pocketbooks for the next natural disaster, please keep these facts in mind: EmptyYesterday at 1:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch: Jan. 6 Video That Was Suppressed Shows Capitol Police Officer Waving Protesters Into Building
As you open your pocketbooks for the next natural disaster, please keep these facts in mind: EmptyYesterday at 1:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Updated Italy: Massive Protests In Trieste Against Government’s COVID Vaccine Mandates
As you open your pocketbooks for the next natural disaster, please keep these facts in mind: EmptyYesterday at 1:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands of Teachers, Students Walk Out of School in Protest of Vaccine Mandates + More
As you open your pocketbooks for the next natural disaster, please keep these facts in mind: EmptyYesterday at 1:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Black Lake Saskatchewan, Canada — First Nation People Hiding in Bush From Military to Avoid Forced Vax
As you open your pocketbooks for the next natural disaster, please keep these facts in mind: EmptyYesterday at 1:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Australian Aboriginal Elders Speak Out Against Government Covid Criminals
As you open your pocketbooks for the next natural disaster, please keep these facts in mind: EmptyYesterday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Why I Am Getting Vaccinated
As you open your pocketbooks for the next natural disaster, please keep these facts in mind: EmptyYesterday at 1:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Give It up For These Musical Tesla Coils
As you open your pocketbooks for the next natural disaster, please keep these facts in mind: EmptyYesterday at 12:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» Doctor Explains How You Can Use an Antidote After Forced COVID Jabs
As you open your pocketbooks for the next natural disaster, please keep these facts in mind: EmptyYesterday at 12:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canada’s Justice Centre for Constitutional Freedoms Sues Ontario Government Over Vaccine Passport
As you open your pocketbooks for the next natural disaster, please keep these facts in mind: EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington State Trooper Gives ‘Final Sign Off’ After Refusing to Take Vaccine; Tells Governor to Kiss His A**
As you open your pocketbooks for the next natural disaster, please keep these facts in mind: EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands Gather at California State Capitol to Protest Newsom’s School Covid Vaccine Mandate (VIDEO)
As you open your pocketbooks for the next natural disaster, please keep these facts in mind: EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 10:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ Partially cloaked triangular object appears next to the sun plus MORE
As you open your pocketbooks for the next natural disaster, please keep these facts in mind: EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 10:32 am by PurpleSkyz

» Senator Ron Johnson: “There’s No Point to Mandate Whatsoever – With COVID Vaccine We’ve Had 16,766 Deaths in 10 Months” (VIDEO)
As you open your pocketbooks for the next natural disaster, please keep these facts in mind: EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Physician to FDA, CDC: In 20 Years of Practicing Medicine, ‘I’ve Never Witnessed So Many Vaccine-Related Injuries’
As you open your pocketbooks for the next natural disaster, please keep these facts in mind: EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trudeau Admin BANS Phrase “Let’s Go Brandon”
As you open your pocketbooks for the next natural disaster, please keep these facts in mind: EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » HEALTH & MEDICAL INFO » HOLISTIC HEALING & MEDICAL INFO » As you open your pocketbooks for the next natural disaster, please keep these facts in mind:

As you open your pocketbooks for the next natural disaster, please keep these facts in mind:

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

As you open your pocketbooks for the next natural disaster, please keep these facts in mind:
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=239185

Posted By: Steve [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 8-May-2012 04:10:48

The American Red Cross President and CEO Marsha J. Evans' salary for the year was $951,957plus expenses.

The United Way President Brian Gallagher receives a $675,000 base salary along with numerous expense benefits.

UNICEF CEO Caryl M. Stern receives $1,900,000 per year (158K) per month, plus all expensesincluding a ROLLS ROYCE. Less than 5 cents (4.4 cents) per donated dollar goes to the cause.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Whoa. Had no idea. Thanks for posting this ymoilman2!!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Here is another eye opener for you....

Goodwill has ordered top of the line stereo equipment for all of its stores in our area, 45 that I know of and this is most likely nation wide. Now this equipment is set to have different features in different areas. Literaly 100's of thousands of donated dollars is going to this. On top of that blatent misuse they will subscribe to the music service that the installation company runs at the tune of 50.00 per month. So in just the stores in my area that is $2250.00 per month or $27000.00 per year. Now times that by all of the Goodwill Stores across the nation and you can understand why I will NEVER donate to Goodwill again. Wouldn't a little cheap boom box for store music been a better idea? Heck they could use the ones that are sitting around collecting dust at their stores.

Maddening!!!!

topspin2

The distribution of funds in MOST ALL "charities" is frightening. And try and include the "hidden" money....I used to donate to the local St Vincent de Paul but they said they no longer needed any food donations.( I used to bring fresh bread daily.) Years ago I used to donate day old patries until a homeless person ate one with a nut in it and sued me.....Hmmmm to that...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum