OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Ahahahaha ~ Sorry but I just had to post this... JOAN RIVERS- OBAMA GAY, MICHELLE TRANNY!  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Ahahahaha ~ Sorry but I just had to post this... JOAN RIVERS- OBAMA GAY, MICHELLE TRANNY!  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Ahahahaha ~ Sorry but I just had to post this... JOAN RIVERS- OBAMA GAY, MICHELLE TRANNY!  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Ahahahaha ~ Sorry but I just had to post this... JOAN RIVERS- OBAMA GAY, MICHELLE TRANNY!  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Ahahahaha ~ Sorry but I just had to post this... JOAN RIVERS- OBAMA GAY, MICHELLE TRANNY!  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Ahahahaha ~ Sorry but I just had to post this... JOAN RIVERS- OBAMA GAY, MICHELLE TRANNY!  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Ahahahaha ~ Sorry but I just had to post this... JOAN RIVERS- OBAMA GAY, MICHELLE TRANNY!  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Ahahahaha ~ Sorry but I just had to post this... JOAN RIVERS- OBAMA GAY, MICHELLE TRANNY!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Ahahahaha ~ Sorry but I just had to post this... JOAN RIVERS- OBAMA GAY, MICHELLE TRANNY!  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Ahahahaha ~ Sorry but I just had to post this... JOAN RIVERS- OBAMA GAY, MICHELLE TRANNY!  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Ahahahaha ~ Sorry but I just had to post this... JOAN RIVERS- OBAMA GAY, MICHELLE TRANNY!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Ahahahaha ~ Sorry but I just had to post this... JOAN RIVERS- OBAMA GAY, MICHELLE TRANNY!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Ahahahaha ~ Sorry but I just had to post this... JOAN RIVERS- OBAMA GAY, MICHELLE TRANNY!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Ahahahaha ~ Sorry but I just had to post this... JOAN RIVERS- OBAMA GAY, MICHELLE TRANNY!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Ahahahaha ~ Sorry but I just had to post this... JOAN RIVERS- OBAMA GAY, MICHELLE TRANNY!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Ahahahaha ~ Sorry but I just had to post this... JOAN RIVERS- OBAMA GAY, MICHELLE TRANNY!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Ahahahaha ~ Sorry but I just had to post this... JOAN RIVERS- OBAMA GAY, MICHELLE TRANNY!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Ahahahaha ~ Sorry but I just had to post this... JOAN RIVERS- OBAMA GAY, MICHELLE TRANNY!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Ahahahaha ~ Sorry but I just had to post this... JOAN RIVERS- OBAMA GAY, MICHELLE TRANNY!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Ahahahaha ~ Sorry but I just had to post this... JOAN RIVERS- OBAMA GAY, MICHELLE TRANNY!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Ahahahaha ~ Sorry but I just had to post this... JOAN RIVERS- OBAMA GAY, MICHELLE TRANNY!  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Ahahahaha ~ Sorry but I just had to post this... JOAN RIVERS- OBAMA GAY, MICHELLE TRANNY!  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ahahahaha ~ Sorry but I just had to post this... JOAN RIVERS- OBAMA GAY, MICHELLE TRANNY!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Now what I find so funny is that living in Illinois and having many gay male friends I was told when Obama's star was rising that he spent a lot of time in the bath houses and gay bars and he wasn't politicking. I could continue with a few hilarious puns but ... I will spare you. This is common knowledge that he is at least bi. Most know this already. This is fact. So that said add in the many pretty convincing analysis that tends to corroborate the fact that Michelle is physically built more like a male...

Wouldn't that just freak the shit out of most if this is true... WOW!

side note.... Joan Rivers looks like she is wearing a rubber mask. Why?? Why would anyone do this to themselves??? OMG! Maybe we should just let the cabal have this place and be done with it.... The insanity is beyond endurable right now!!

MartyM

MartyM

Certainly can't argue that point... but it's the distractions from the real
problems that bothers me most, I can easily fit in with insanity... lol  Ahahahaha ~ Sorry but I just had to post this... JOAN RIVERS- OBAMA GAY, MICHELLE TRANNY!  3162187677  

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum