OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Batman:"We can see things progressing at light speed now that all realize that M is outta there. Things will be happening very rapidly now, even more so over the next 24 hours" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Batman:"We can see things progressing at light speed now that all realize that M is outta there. Things will be happening very rapidly now, even more so over the next 24 hours" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Batman:"We can see things progressing at light speed now that all realize that M is outta there. Things will be happening very rapidly now, even more so over the next 24 hours" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Batman:"We can see things progressing at light speed now that all realize that M is outta there. Things will be happening very rapidly now, even more so over the next 24 hours" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Batman:"We can see things progressing at light speed now that all realize that M is outta there. Things will be happening very rapidly now, even more so over the next 24 hours" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Batman:"We can see things progressing at light speed now that all realize that M is outta there. Things will be happening very rapidly now, even more so over the next 24 hours" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Batman:"We can see things progressing at light speed now that all realize that M is outta there. Things will be happening very rapidly now, even more so over the next 24 hours" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Batman:"We can see things progressing at light speed now that all realize that M is outta there. Things will be happening very rapidly now, even more so over the next 24 hours" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Batman:"We can see things progressing at light speed now that all realize that M is outta there. Things will be happening very rapidly now, even more so over the next 24 hours" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Batman:"We can see things progressing at light speed now that all realize that M is outta there. Things will be happening very rapidly now, even more so over the next 24 hours" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Batman:"We can see things progressing at light speed now that all realize that M is outta there. Things will be happening very rapidly now, even more so over the next 24 hours" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Batman:"We can see things progressing at light speed now that all realize that M is outta there. Things will be happening very rapidly now, even more so over the next 24 hours" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Batman:"We can see things progressing at light speed now that all realize that M is outta there. Things will be happening very rapidly now, even more so over the next 24 hours" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Batman:"We can see things progressing at light speed now that all realize that M is outta there. Things will be happening very rapidly now, even more so over the next 24 hours" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Batman:"We can see things progressing at light speed now that all realize that M is outta there. Things will be happening very rapidly now, even more so over the next 24 hours" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Batman:"We can see things progressing at light speed now that all realize that M is outta there. Things will be happening very rapidly now, even more so over the next 24 hours" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Batman:"We can see things progressing at light speed now that all realize that M is outta there. Things will be happening very rapidly now, even more so over the next 24 hours" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Batman:"We can see things progressing at light speed now that all realize that M is outta there. Things will be happening very rapidly now, even more so over the next 24 hours" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Batman:"We can see things progressing at light speed now that all realize that M is outta there. Things will be happening very rapidly now, even more so over the next 24 hours" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Batman:"We can see things progressing at light speed now that all realize that M is outta there. Things will be happening very rapidly now, even more so over the next 24 hours" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Batman:"We can see things progressing at light speed now that all realize that M is outta there. Things will be happening very rapidly now, even more so over the next 24 hours" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Batman:"We can see things progressing at light speed now that all realize that M is outta there. Things will be happening very rapidly now, even more so over the next 24 hours" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Batman:"We can see things progressing at light speed now that all realize that M is outta there. Things will be happening very rapidly now, even more so over the next 24 hours"

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

EXOGEN ,ARTHUR & FLASHING CC NOTES, 8 JULY
Stage3Alpha:

Rainey G July 8, 2014 The replay for Arthur's call tonight is:

(559) 726-1299 access code 794705

nana7 July 8, 2014 Great call.  Flashing real time update....says rv will happen this week.  Super news!!

Transcript of the “Batman CC tonight:  “
BATMAN RETURNS!!!!!!”    (CC is still going on)

PARTY TIME: 9:00 PM EST

PARTY LINE:   605-562-3140  PARTY PIN:  329559#

SLH1812:  Call notes up to 8:54 Central:

Exo speaking:
1.    Maliki- in or out of Iraq? Info privileged at S3 (Kerry connection). Maliki now in London; purchased a soccer team, Exo said they know for a fact M did this. Kurdistan move was a bluff; Kurds control the oil. We know that's where the largest military base US...we knew that CBI was being moved to Kurdistan too. Tie in the fact that Sistani said we don't want Maliki, and look at how M was satying there in the middle and trying to create chaos...all this had everybody on the edge...when is the RV...etc.
2.    RV & GCR - we are looking for something to happen this week, but this is a fluid situation. Meeting changed to this Sunday  WF - we already know what they did (friends & family exchanges)...SDLCs, VODs, Structures, loans, etc they have been leveraging SKRs etc. Most recent cash outs, funds were UNclawed, allowed to go through; trading platforms are on high alert; TRNs expected to start mass circulation in the next few days; All currencies are locked and loaded WW in the system; WF starting to put their bank codes in.
4.    F&F--it's wrong, but it's reality. They know we're watching them. Affiliations create first in lines; that's just the way the system. Encourage DL to ensure our points are heard. We will have capital, and we can make some big changes in the future.  
6.    We need to udnerstand the MCA accounts; bank on the wealth side of the bank; understand the structure of the different accounts; diversified currencies; we don't know what they're going to do and how they're going to do it. That's why you need to have a diversified portfolio, and use arbitrage.
Exogen(E)/Batman (B):

B: am I going to be in the bank tomorrow?

E: ha, I hear the branch breaking already! Everything is pretty much lined up, watch for the red suit on the website bc it's time to the bank immediately! Everything is pointing to us being at the end. M Being out of the way, don't see anything that can stop this except manufactured lies

B: what is the significance of bank--structure, international commerce etc.

E: we've been looking at that bank for quite some time...WACA??? bank. They told him to put all his dinar in a wooden box and they would take care of it. (Scam)

E: one other thing...yesterday, a ton of cargo ships were unloading, electronics. More container ships on the way, means that WTO must have happened in the back room too. They are literally telling everybody that they are ready to business internationally. Getting some conflicting info on the cards (some loaded, some not), but all info is showing ready to go.

B: right, all that cargo, they wouldn't let it come in if they couldn't get stuff in without tariffs (???)

E: When you're dealing with containers and ships with that much cargo...well, just now getting my credit squared away...I've been bankrupt...no checking account...now I call you up and I tell you I'm opening up a store, and I call you and ask you to send me a bunch of TVs for my business--now are you going to tell me you want the money up front or will you give me credit?? Now, let's multiply this picture by an entire country! You will begin to get the picture of why seeing the cargo ships is so important.

B: We can see things progressing at light speed now that all realize that M is outta there. Things will be happening very rapidly now, even more so over the next 24 hours.

E: Is Rene here?
R: No, Rene is not here, she's gone (laughter)

B: Rene, go ahead

E: Yes, explain why it's important of having a plan in place

R: I'm going to do what B's friend said he would do, the Canadian farmer: I have a plan, I'm going to exchange a few notes and then I'm going to sit back and watch what is happening. Things are fluid. You don't want to cash in things all at once, unless things are super high, but we'll cross that bridge when we get there. Most important is to be safe about things, then GET YOURSELF PROTECTED...because once we have this money we will all be targets. People talk. So just be careful. That's my warning, think about this. That's about it...we don't know what we're going to do yet, we have plan ABCDFG...it all depends on what the govt does when it's released.

B: Thank you Rene. I'm with you, we don't know what's going to unfold with govt or the banks. There are a lot of things they could put into play. Doesn't make a lot of sense to spend a lot of money or time before we know how things are going. We will probably get some more intel as the night goes. Right now, Batgirl (BG), are you with me tonight? We'll give her a minute.

E: Batman, I just did get some intel...don't go crazy. We're hearing that tomorrow just might be it...now don't everybody go crazy!

B: Amen to that Brother!

R: Is it BG's birthday?
B: It's midnight tonight! I planned it that way (hahaha)

B: I sent Maliki an email, I said to hold up till the 8th!

E: You should know Atlanta is the new Reno, but there are some people there now waiting to do SOMETHING, I just got that right now.

B: I had to take a call...BG, are you on now? They're having trouble getting in...they are muted. (noise, trying to open the line)

??: Get ready get ready get ready! So superfantastic, as another friend of mine would say.

E: Repeats that "this" could happen tomorrow. There are people waiting to do something right now that I can't get into the details right now... I don't see why this can't happen this week, I'll put it like that.

??: Do you know anything about Zimbabwe?

E:  Yes, we understand...well keep in mind it's fluid...Zim shuffle could possibly be a reality. No definitives in this investment. All we can plan for is what MAY take place...we don't know what they're going to do, but we've heard that there ARE going to be TWO movements

BG: Batman, can you hear me?
B: We're all here to wish you a happy birthday.

(Everybody singing, wishing BG happy birthday)

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

huh....

this looks just like a dinar guru post to me....

sigh.... yman.... I don't whether to laugh or cry here. Gotta give you props for your continued persistence I guess. please... NO MORE!!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

or not enough???? hahahaha

ymoilman2

PurpleSkyz wrote:huh....

this looks just like a dinar guru post to me....

sigh.... yman.... I don't whether to laugh or cry here. Gotta give you props for your continued persistence I guess. please... NO MORE!!!

BATMAN IS NOT A DINAR GURU. HE IS AN INTEL PROVIDER LIKE ZAP. HE HAS NO VESTED INTEREST OR ANY MOTIVE IN PROMOTING DINAR OR DONG.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Sounds like a bloody guru to me LOL! Yman where you been dude?

ymoilman2

NanneeRose wrote:Sounds like a bloody guru to me LOL! Yman where you been dude?

AS I TOLD YOU, RI AND DE FACT RV OF IQD HAVE HAPPENED SINCE A FEW MONTHS AGO. THAT HAD BEEN CONFIRMED IN SEVERAL COUNTRIES IN THE MIDDLE EAST. FOR SOME REASONS, HAVE NOT MANIFESTED TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Well manifest away I say!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Exogen is not a dinar guru site??? since when????

ymoilman2

PurpleSkyz wrote:Exogen is not a dinar guru site??? since when????

YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT FROM THE CONTENTS OF THIS POST.PLEASE READ THE LATEST POST AT Stage3Alpha:

Thursday Morning Chatter from Stage3Alpha Members

07/10/2014

Stage3Alpha:

Jason Isham
July 10, 2014

CAN ANYONE SEE THE STATUS OF IRAQ ON THE WTO SITE AND IF NOT WHY....AS WE KNOW THIS IS DONE BUT WE ARE BEING BLOCKED FROM SEEING SO REACH OUT TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY IN OTHER COUNTRIES ASK FOR THEIR HELP TO SEE
THE WAY I SEE IT THERE SHOULD BE INFORMATION FOR US TO LOOK AT AND VERIFY ......

Dennis B. Drake > Jason Isham
July 10, 2014

They do not want the Public majority to see whats happening DUH

PDiddy > Aura Blue
July 10, 2014

I saw the WTO doc last year with the stipulations and deadline date of later this week...They are blocking EVERYTHING that has anything to do with this.

Aura Blue > PDiddy
July 10, 2014

Considering that there are only 2 days left in the week is quite encouraging!   Thanks for that tidbit PD :-)

PDiddy > Aura Blue
July 10, 2014

I want everyone to remember what I said from Tuesday and yesterday... and to know that what I said I was told by not only every intel contact I had, but every contact that I know who has a credible Intel contact that everything is ready for the exchange button... Tuesday I said the question is when they want to roll this out.. Middle of the week or wait till the weekend and do Fri night/Sat AM 800#s with appts set for Mon-Wed. I think we're there... in the grand scheme of things will I care about the 2 days when I go from a VND/IQD millionaire to a TRN millionaire worth a few hundred million?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

okay well we will let it ride then and I will try to be patient. Just don't want to go back to having zillions of guru posts here again. It has been real nice to not see this.

thanks

Neighbor Dave

Notice...

Due to technical difficulties, the Exchange Button has been damaged...
Replacement parts are back ordered, thus causing further delays.
Management(s) are working around the clock, running in circles to alleviate the bump in the carpet.

In the mean while, management would like you to continue holding your breath.

Regards

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

lol Neighbor Dave well said!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum