OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Separation… (Big Time, Baby!) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Separation… (Big Time, Baby!) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Separation… (Big Time, Baby!) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Separation… (Big Time, Baby!) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Separation… (Big Time, Baby!) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Separation… (Big Time, Baby!) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Separation… (Big Time, Baby!) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Separation… (Big Time, Baby!) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Separation… (Big Time, Baby!) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Separation… (Big Time, Baby!) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Separation… (Big Time, Baby!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Separation… (Big Time, Baby!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Separation… (Big Time, Baby!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Separation… (Big Time, Baby!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Separation… (Big Time, Baby!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Separation… (Big Time, Baby!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Separation… (Big Time, Baby!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Separation… (Big Time, Baby!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Separation… (Big Time, Baby!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Separation… (Big Time, Baby!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Separation… (Big Time, Baby!) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Separation… (Big Time, Baby!) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Separation… (Big Time, Baby!)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Separation… (Big Time, Baby!) Empty The Separation… (Big Time, Baby!) Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:02 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Separation… (Big Time, Baby!)
Posted on 2014/07/10 by kauilapele
The Separation… (Big Time, Baby!) 140411_kp_mauna_kea_p1010045_150_3I’ve titled that post as it is, because that’s the way it is. From my viewpoint. It was very clear that I had to get that out as soon as possible, and make it short, and sweet.
What “The Separation” means:

• We are separating from personal old (not useful anymore) paradigms. Like, “I’ve got to do this.” “I’ve got to act this way.” “I should be working a job.” Lesson: “Don’t ‘should’ on yourself.”
  • We are separating from family old (not useful anymore) paradigms. “I’ve got to do what Mom and Dad want me to do.” “My brother does this, so if I do this, I’ll be better than him.” “My only family is my blood relatives.” Lesson: “Find your own Inner passion and follow it.”
  • We are separating from community/cultural old (not useful anymore) paradigms. “In Hawai’i you’ve got to surf.” “My culture says I have to marry who my parents tell me to.” “We don’t associate with those ______ people.” (fill in the blank with just about any culture on the planet). Lesson: “Open up your Heart and let the Sun shine in… We are all Children of this Universe,” and/or, “Holy crap, get a grip and start living and BEing in the 21st century.”
  • We are separating from “political” old (not useful anymore) paradigms. “I can only be a Republican or Democrat. Liberal or conservative.” “All politics is straightforward and honest.” “Every politician tells the truth.” Lesson: “Find your Higher Sense and you’ll know who/what to align with… if any of them.”
  • We are separating from international old (not useful anymore) paradigms. “Well if the US government tells me I have to take a vaccination, then they must be right.” “I must pay my income taxes.” “Those people in _________… they’re all no good and not to be trusted.” (fill in the blank with just about any country on the planet). Lesson: “Open up your Heart and let the Sun shine in… We are all Children of this Universe,” and/or, “Holy crap, get a grip and start living and BEing in the 21st century.”
  • We are separating from planetary old (not useful anymore) paradigms. “What I do on the planet has no effect on it at all.” “I cannot possibly communicate with the planet.” “Talk to the trees, the land, the birds, the bees…? You’ve got to be nuts.” Lesson: “The only ‘nuts’ ones anymore are those who don’t communicate to the planet. The planet is a sentient Being and listens to as as we may listen to her.”
  • We are separating from Cosmic old (not useful anymore) paradigms. “All that Cosmic crap has nothing to do with me.” “So what if Jupiter is in Scorpio and Uranus is in Libra. That’s got nothing to do with me either.” “Anything happening beyond Earth has no effect.” Lesson: “We are Beings of the Cosmos. We come from many parts of the Cosmos. We are at one with the Cosmos. And we accept the lessons the Cosmos is trying to give us.”

Okay, folks, that is it for now. Soon I will be posting a short series of Kingdom of Hawai’i posts, one of which will include a document that many over here may find very helpful to resolve their “mortgage” situation and save (claim) their homes.
Aloha, Kp

Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum