What are the market prices of the Historical Bonds that ZAP and Others talk about?
Boxes & Bonds being purchased:
Gross ‘Market Prices’ stated
- 250K Farmers (Celebrity) Box (contains 250x250K Bonds):
- 250K + 500K Farmer Bonds:
USD 200B to 400B depending on land value/year.
- 10,000 Liberty Boxes:
- Tiger-Zebra #777 Boxes:
USD 5T: Price depends on style and size of the Box as the contents vary.
There are four different box styles/sizes.
- 1912 to 1937 10,000 Liberty Bonds:
USD 5B up to 20B each: depending on Folio series which are: 4000, 5000 and 7000.
higher the numerical series the more paid.
- 10,000, 100,000, 500,000 Liberty Suites:
Prices to be advised.
- 100,000 Liberty Bond:
USD 1T plus
- 1912 Kobe Boxes:
- Other Boxes/Bonds accepted: Super Petchili, TOV, FRN & FRB
Usually face value - Prices to be advised.
- Uncut notes:
60% of face value
- German and Mexican bonds will be done after the Chinese bonds
Posted by enerchi at 7/28/2014 01:22:00 PM
Thanks to: http://www.ascensionwithearth.com