OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Understanding Time EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Understanding Time EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Understanding Time EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Understanding Time EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Understanding Time EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Understanding Time EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Understanding Time EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Understanding Time EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Understanding Time EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Understanding Time EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Understanding Time EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Understanding Time EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Understanding Time EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Understanding Time EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Understanding Time EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Understanding Time EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Understanding Time EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Understanding Time EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Understanding Time EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Understanding Time EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Understanding Time EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Understanding Time EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Understanding Time

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Understanding Time Empty Understanding Time Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:02 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Understanding Time
Posted on July 29, 2014 by Ines Radman

Understanding Time is the missing key for humanity to wake up and create a time of world peace. 
Time is not a quantity counted but rather a quality experienced.
Time is NOT what calendars and clocks make us think it is.
Living according to linear clock time has led humanity away from its natural cycles.
Clock time compels us biological beings to live in a constant relationship with accelerating machine time.
We humans are the only species in all of creation out of sync with time’s living cycles.
When a person, culture or civilization has every *minute* of their life determined by clock time, their instincts, intuition, telepathy and synchronicity will atrophy.
Time is fractal and holographic. Time is not money. Time is Art.
Living in artificial time turns every aspect of life into a commodity because it separates us from time’s living cycles.
Clock time compels us biological beings to live in a constant relationship with accelerating machine time.
Like gravity, time is an invisible, fundamental principle of the universe which affects space.
Time controls, gives order and evolves space through its natural cycles. Once humanity is consciously brought back into the correct timing frequency, our activity as a species will become increasingly artistic.
Our connection to nature and our essence has been severed by use of an irregular calendar and mechanical clock.
Time has been controlled and manipulated throughout history primarily through the use of calendars and clocks.
While some calendars helped to attune people to time’s natural cycles, others have had the opposite effect.
Living out of sync with natural time has created the systemic disharmony, war and pollution that continue to accelerate.
How can we live in peace if we don’t live within a time of peace?
Our present day 12-month Gregorian calendar can trace its roots back to 5000 years ago, where it began in Babylon as a tax collection cycle.
The Law of Time is a universal law and principle. It states that 1)Time is the universal factor of synchronization and 2)the velocity of time is instantaneously infinite.
GALACTIC CULTURE STARTS WITH YOU
Galactic Culture is the culture of wholeness; the culture of light. It is based on the principles of Love, Art, Time and Synchronicity. It is a planetary revolution that begins within and then extends out into programs of universal unification.
Let’s imagine that synchronicity is the norm for humanity. What would our world be like if everyone followed their deepest heart’s guidance in every moment?
Through the magic of synchronicity, the heart of universal unification and the clarity of a globally unified mind, we will create this Galactic Culture in which all cultural expression is honored and perceived as an integral part of the whole of our human destiny.
Through mutual respect and understanding a new global and galactic culture will emerge, beginning our journey to the stars and beyond. The possibilities are endless.
The natural calendar is 13 moons and 28 cycles. Each month in our terms has 28 days, that’s how long the moon travels around Earth.
My galactic signature is Kin:81.
I f you like what you have read so far, please go to www.lawoftime.org  or www.galacticSpacebook.com.
It really makes sense and what really resonated with me when I first started was the fact that by using the Gregorian/mechanized calendar our natural abilities atrophied such as intuition and telepathy. A few months ago my life became synchronistic and when I started to research what I was doing right, I learned that I don’t normally follow any schedule, I live for the moment, I don’t plan ahead and I’m fortunate enough to not have to work for someone, rather work for myself. By living within a frame of time, we truly use our intuitions and live a more natural life.

Thanks to Ines at: http://inesradman.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum