Latest topics
» Brian May: Good cops of all colours bravely speak - 01 June 2020
This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!” EmptyToday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Leave the collective herd/pack for INDIVIDUALISM
This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!” EmptyToday at 9:59 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Reno Sky Crap
This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!” EmptyToday at 9:58 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» SPACE-X LIVE FEED NOW SHOWS *UNIDENTIFIED OBJECTS NEAR LAUNCH PLATFORM BEFORE LATEST EVENTS IN TX(!)
This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!” EmptyToday at 9:53 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Finding Our Lost History
This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!” EmptyToday at 9:51 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» WAS MINNESOTA ANOTHER FALSE FLAG?
This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!” EmptyToday at 9:50 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Crop Circles 2020 - Crop Circle - Dorset - 31/05/2020
This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!” EmptyToday at 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bees and Electric Charge | Electricity of Life
This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!” EmptyToday at 9:48 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Amazon Closes Hubs In Several Major Cities Orders Drivers To "Stop Immediately And Return Home"
This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!” EmptyToday at 9:46 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Neurotoxicity Experts Cleared to Testify At Fluoridation Chemicals Trial June 8 in Federal Court
This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!” EmptyToday at 9:44 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Black Hole Outburst Caught on Video
This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!” EmptyToday at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» More Mysterious Brick Piles Appear Throughout Major Protest Cities
This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!” EmptyToday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alien Landing in France - RD Short Clips
This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!” EmptyToday at 9:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford 6-01-20…Zionist Pandemic + Riots Plan Blows Up In Their Faces
This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!” EmptyToday at 9:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for MAY 31: OUT OF THE BLUE PEOPLE ARE SEEING THRU OUR FRAUD AND REPORTING US!!!
This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!” EmptyToday at 9:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt - warrant executed
This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!” EmptyToday at 8:00 am by Carl Spackler

» "These riots stopped being about #GeorgeFloyd a long time ago. Enough is enough. I’m fed up watching us destroy ourselves. It’s time for me to speak."
This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!” EmptyYesterday at 5:25 pm by RamblerNash

» Dave ScHmIdT (Meta1Coin) sure does like to "remind" Judge Pitman of who he is!
This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!” EmptyYesterday at 4:55 pm by RamblerNash

» (Dave Schmidt) Inside the $9 Million Crypto Scam Backed By a State Senator and a YouTube Psychic - UPDATED
This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!” EmptyYesterday at 4:47 pm by RamblerNash

» Several UFOs spotted during SpaceX Falcon 9 and Dragon rocket launch plus MORE
This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!” EmptyYesterday at 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!”

This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!”
Posted on 2014/07/29 by kauilapele
This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!” Omelet_and_potatoes Sometimes I look at all these articles and things out there, all the baloney going on, this group is doing this to that group, that group is doing that to this group.
If I did not know better, I’d scream, “THIS PLANET IS A PISSER!!!!”
Dammit… I knew that. I knew that, coming into this mess. So I’ve got no one to hold responsible for my “scream”, except me.
It’s like the omelets I’ve sometimes made, and you know, how it looks all great at the start, then you mess up, and, oops… now they’re scrambled eggs. So maybe that’s what these so-called SSG groups, the cabal, the dark ones, the Illuminati, the NWO types… they’ve been throwing all this crap into “The Omelet”, trying to keep it from BEing an omelet… and trying to keep us all making… scrambled eggs.
I’ve had enough. I love scrambled eggs, and I love this planet, just the way it is… Pisser that it is. BUT… I am ready for a beautiful, elegant, fluffy, Higher Vibrational, Light Containing OMELET.
And I’m DOing something about it. Many of us are. We are joining together, hand in hand, each contributing an egg, or some salt, or cheese, or peppers, or a spatula, a frying pan, a fire, a hot plate… AND DAMMIT… WE’RE GOING TO MAKE THAT OMELET.
So I ask this important, extremely Cosmic, question…
“What do you want. More scrambled eggs? Or The Omelet?”
This Planet (and it’s occupants) is a Pisser… or, “Dammit… I want my Omelet!!” Omelet_cosmic
by Beau Kessler
Share:

Thanks to KP at: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum