OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Political Timing of the End of the Pandemic
I have posted this before but it came again to my email so incase you missed this: The CAFR Swindle – The Biggest Game In Town EmptyToday at 7:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Australia throws Novak Djokovic out of the country, declares no unvaccinated athlete is welcome
I have posted this before but it came again to my email so incase you missed this: The CAFR Swindle – The Biggest Game In Town EmptyToday at 7:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» False Flags Suddenly No Longer A Crazy Conspiracy Theory
I have posted this before but it came again to my email so incase you missed this: The CAFR Swindle – The Biggest Game In Town EmptyToday at 7:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Five nurses speak out about what is really going on in hospitals
I have posted this before but it came again to my email so incase you missed this: The CAFR Swindle – The Biggest Game In Town EmptyToday at 1:51 pm by vhud

» Boris Johnson: "The government will no longer mandate the wearing of face masks"
I have posted this before but it came again to my email so incase you missed this: The CAFR Swindle – The Biggest Game In Town EmptyToday at 11:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Updated Info: Olympic Sprinter Announces Pericarditis Diagnosis on Facebook Following Pfizer Booster Jab
I have posted this before but it came again to my email so incase you missed this: The CAFR Swindle – The Biggest Game In Town EmptyToday at 11:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Reiner Fuellmich: Latest Bombshell About COVID “Vaccines” W
I have posted this before but it came again to my email so incase you missed this: The CAFR Swindle – The Biggest Game In Town EmptyToday at 11:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Astronomers Analyze Impact of SpaceX’s Starlink Satellites
I have posted this before but it came again to my email so incase you missed this: The CAFR Swindle – The Biggest Game In Town EmptyToday at 11:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canadian Business Owners Fight Back Against New Lockdowns
I have posted this before but it came again to my email so incase you missed this: The CAFR Swindle – The Biggest Game In Town EmptyToday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things — Little Things Mean A Lot
I have posted this before but it came again to my email so incase you missed this: The CAFR Swindle – The Biggest Game In Town EmptyToday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» VAXXED Blood - The Issue of Transfusions
I have posted this before but it came again to my email so incase you missed this: The CAFR Swindle – The Biggest Game In Town EmptyToday at 10:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» SPREAD THIS FAR AND WIDE
I have posted this before but it came again to my email so incase you missed this: The CAFR Swindle – The Biggest Game In Town EmptyToday at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Truckers Block Highways On Canadian Border To Protest Vaccine Mandate
I have posted this before but it came again to my email so incase you missed this: The CAFR Swindle – The Biggest Game In Town EmptyToday at 1:58 am by PurpleSkyz

»  NCAA: Athletes Who Had COVID Will Be Considered ‘Fully Vaccinated’
I have posted this before but it came again to my email so incase you missed this: The CAFR Swindle – The Biggest Game In Town EmptyToday at 1:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» After The “Vaccine” Rollout, Myocarditis Rates Skyrocketed – See For Yourself!
I have posted this before but it came again to my email so incase you missed this: The CAFR Swindle – The Biggest Game In Town EmptyYesterday at 12:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The History of Blood Type Personalities
I have posted this before but it came again to my email so incase you missed this: The CAFR Swindle – The Biggest Game In Town EmptyYesterday at 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington, DC ‘Defeat the Mandates’ March — January 23rd: Full List of Speakers
I have posted this before but it came again to my email so incase you missed this: The CAFR Swindle – The Biggest Game In Town EmptyYesterday at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Dr. Astrid Stuckelberger: On the Bio-Hacking of Humanity via Graphene Oxide in Vaccines & 5G/WiFi
I have posted this before but it came again to my email so incase you missed this: The CAFR Swindle – The Biggest Game In Town EmptyYesterday at 11:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» MIT-Educated Doctor Ordered to Undergo Psych Evaluation After Prescribing Ivermectin
I have posted this before but it came again to my email so incase you missed this: The CAFR Swindle – The Biggest Game In Town EmptyYesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Stunning Vitamin D Papers Currently Ignored When Needed Most
I have posted this before but it came again to my email so incase you missed this: The CAFR Swindle – The Biggest Game In Town EmptyYesterday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Up to 65% Increase in Deaths Among 18-49 Year Olds in the U.S. During 2021, the Year of the Experimental COVID “Vaccines”
I have posted this before but it came again to my email so incase you missed this: The CAFR Swindle – The Biggest Game In Town EmptyYesterday at 11:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Has anyone seen this report?
I have posted this before but it came again to my email so incase you missed this: The CAFR Swindle – The Biggest Game In Town EmptyYesterday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GLOBAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE » I have posted this before but it came again to my email so incase you missed this: The CAFR Swindle – The Biggest Game In Town

I have posted this before but it came again to my email so incase you missed this: The CAFR Swindle – The Biggest Game In Town

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The CAFR Swindle – The Biggest Game In Town
Posted on July 31, 2014 by Light Worker 29501

Taxes are no longer necessary. This video exposes a deliberate and massive swindle that is perpetrated by every government agency from your local school district all the way up to the Federal government.
This is the second Version of this expose’ on public finance. Similar to first version, but incorporating input from Walter Burien and Clint Richardson.
See their sites for much more info:

• cafr1.com
  • thecorporationnation.com
  • realitybloger.wordpress.com

Share this:

Thanks to: http://lightworker29501.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum