OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Kp Message… “The Process continues”… “The Energies are Intensified”… (and… “Darn that GaiaPortal!”) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Kp Message… “The Process continues”… “The Energies are Intensified”… (and… “Darn that GaiaPortal!”) EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Kp Message… “The Process continues”… “The Energies are Intensified”… (and… “Darn that GaiaPortal!”) EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Kp Message… “The Process continues”… “The Energies are Intensified”… (and… “Darn that GaiaPortal!”) EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Kp Message… “The Process continues”… “The Energies are Intensified”… (and… “Darn that GaiaPortal!”) EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Kp Message… “The Process continues”… “The Energies are Intensified”… (and… “Darn that GaiaPortal!”) EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Kp Message… “The Process continues”… “The Energies are Intensified”… (and… “Darn that GaiaPortal!”) EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Kp Message… “The Process continues”… “The Energies are Intensified”… (and… “Darn that GaiaPortal!”) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Kp Message… “The Process continues”… “The Energies are Intensified”… (and… “Darn that GaiaPortal!”) EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Kp Message… “The Process continues”… “The Energies are Intensified”… (and… “Darn that GaiaPortal!”) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Kp Message… “The Process continues”… “The Energies are Intensified”… (and… “Darn that GaiaPortal!”) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Kp Message… “The Process continues”… “The Energies are Intensified”… (and… “Darn that GaiaPortal!”) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Kp Message… “The Process continues”… “The Energies are Intensified”… (and… “Darn that GaiaPortal!”) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Kp Message… “The Process continues”… “The Energies are Intensified”… (and… “Darn that GaiaPortal!”) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Kp Message… “The Process continues”… “The Energies are Intensified”… (and… “Darn that GaiaPortal!”) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Kp Message… “The Process continues”… “The Energies are Intensified”… (and… “Darn that GaiaPortal!”) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Kp Message… “The Process continues”… “The Energies are Intensified”… (and… “Darn that GaiaPortal!”) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Kp Message… “The Process continues”… “The Energies are Intensified”… (and… “Darn that GaiaPortal!”) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Kp Message… “The Process continues”… “The Energies are Intensified”… (and… “Darn that GaiaPortal!”) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Kp Message… “The Process continues”… “The Energies are Intensified”… (and… “Darn that GaiaPortal!”) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Kp Message… “The Process continues”… “The Energies are Intensified”… (and… “Darn that GaiaPortal!”) EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Kp Message… “The Process continues”… “The Energies are Intensified”… (and… “Darn that GaiaPortal!”) EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kp Message… “The Process continues”… “The Energies are Intensified”… (and… “Darn that GaiaPortal!”)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kp Message… “The Process continues”… “The Energies are Intensified”… (and… “Darn that GaiaPortal!”)
Posted on 2014/08/02 by kauilapele
Kp Message… “The Process continues”… “The Energies are Intensified”… (and… “Darn that GaiaPortal!”) 140411_kp_mauna_kea_p1010046_150_12I basically don’t know very much. The more I learn about things, the more I know that I don’t know very much. And that there’s always more to learn. To me, that is the joy of being on this planet.
The most enjoyable experiences for myself, have come from learning about Self (Higher Self), and what Self wants to “do”, and how Self wants to “be”.
The process I am in right now, continues unfolding. Of course, it began with the (in)famous “Implant Removal“. Last Saturday, about 6:30 PM, I began feeling a pulsating in ny heart region. I knew “it” had begun. And as I rested that night, the official removal took place. The next day, I could not go anywhere. I felt very disconnected from where I was at, and sort of, spaced out.
Later I noticed a lightness, that felt like something had definitely been released. This has continued through the week. And I’ve noted I’ve been taking a lighter approach to my “things”, and allowing what I’m doing to unfold. Naturally… without pressure from my end.
Simple things have come up, like a solution to my mouse cord, whih was always in the way… solution… a wireless mouse (with a USB wifi unit that is almost flush to the computer, unlike the former sticks that stuck out in the way all the time). And the internet situation, which has consistently been a challenge at this new place. That will be addressed this week, with another simple solution.
Then the radio show has happened, almost by “accident”. This will be another channel for “stuff” to come out. But the “work” with that has felt more like a “new toy to play with” to me.
Now these energies, they’re really “high” (whatever that means). I seems like there is essentially no rest from the increasing intensities. Then this GaiaPortal comes out and says, “Moderation of Higher Incomings is not possible, thus “acceptance” and “riding the rising wave” is more appropriate… Culminations” and “downhills” are no more, as Cosmic Energetic vibrationals continue to rise.” Well, yeah… of course they “continue to rise”.
As far as the GaiaPortal just published, well, that last sentence stuck in pretty well… “Prepare for being “not prepared”… and Embrace the moment.” That just came to pass today, as the internet here “all of a sudden” was not here. Something happened. And I knew it had something to do with the modem and router now being in a guest room in the house, so any of the “guests” there could have knocked out the modem plug, or whatever.
So I was prepared for being not prepared, by doing a few things that did not need the internet. And using another device (iPhone) to connect internetally to what I wanted to connect to.
Right now, my body wants to rest again. So I will do that.
Much Aloha to all, and to all, Much Aloha… Kp

Thanks to KP at: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum