OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
ALL WARS ARE BANKERS' WARS! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
ALL WARS ARE BANKERS' WARS! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
ALL WARS ARE BANKERS' WARS! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
ALL WARS ARE BANKERS' WARS! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
ALL WARS ARE BANKERS' WARS! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
ALL WARS ARE BANKERS' WARS! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
ALL WARS ARE BANKERS' WARS! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
ALL WARS ARE BANKERS' WARS! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
ALL WARS ARE BANKERS' WARS! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
ALL WARS ARE BANKERS' WARS! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
ALL WARS ARE BANKERS' WARS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
ALL WARS ARE BANKERS' WARS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
ALL WARS ARE BANKERS' WARS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
ALL WARS ARE BANKERS' WARS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
ALL WARS ARE BANKERS' WARS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
ALL WARS ARE BANKERS' WARS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
ALL WARS ARE BANKERS' WARS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
ALL WARS ARE BANKERS' WARS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
ALL WARS ARE BANKERS' WARS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
ALL WARS ARE BANKERS' WARS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
ALL WARS ARE BANKERS' WARS! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
ALL WARS ARE BANKERS' WARS! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

ALL WARS ARE BANKERS' WARS!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ALL WARS ARE BANKERS' WARS! Empty ALL WARS ARE BANKERS' WARS! Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:34 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

A MUST WATCH AND READ: "ALL WARS ARE BANKERS' WARS!"

Vatic Note:   This is truly AWESOME..... Rivero has done a truly superb job on this issue.  Its easily digested and explained and made easy to understand.  There are some serious history in here that many of us, if not most of us had never heard before.

I had no idea that Europe was going to side with the confederacy on the civil war, and that was to be able to destroy America due to its resistance to the Rothschild fiat currency, interest bearing debt and the prosperity the nation experienced using our own currency.

I also did not know that it was Russia that saved the union by threatening Europe if they sided with the confederacy.  Who knew?  Not I. Another shocker was the birth of the Environmental movement and why our government began to pretend they cared about the environment.  It was directly tied into manipulating trade and currency, using Federal lands as security for debt, since we did not have enough gold to do it the traditional way.

Then came the oil petrodollar created by Kissinger, and other such manipulations with currency and how we got to where we are to day.  This is truly an education, unlike any even in universities, since that is where I got my history and none of this was included.   Rivero also tells us the TRUTH BEHIND THE MURDER OF GADAFFI, and the role of the khazar bankers/Israel in this horrific act of murder and treason against our country by those involved.

This is well worth the time and effort to read.   As we say often, this is not a fast food information site.   Be prepared to spend the time if you truly want to know the truth and the foundation that brought us to where we are today.  JFK was murdered over banks, wars, currency etc.

Remember he had given orders to withdraw our advisors from Viet Nam.  It was Johnson who authorized the false flag, the Bay of Tonkin attack, that never occurred, that got us into the war in Viet Nam.  If you have to come back and read it again, or read it in stages.  Listen as well.  I did the video so I could work and listen at the same time.

"ALL WARS ARE BANKERS' WARS!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4

Published by on Feb 4, 2013
Written and spoken by Michael Rivero.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5hfEBupAeo4

The written text of the video.  The written version is here: http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTI...
ALL WARS ARE BANKERS' WARS!
NEW! PODCAST OF 'ALL WARS ARE BANKERS WARS' FROM JANUARY 14TH, 2013 RADIO SHOW.By Michael Rivero
"Banking was conceived in iniquity and was born in sin. The Bankers own the Earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create deposits, and with the flick of a pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take it away from them, and all the fortunes like mine will disappear, and they ought to disappear, for this world would be a happier and better world to live in. But if you wish to remain slaves of the Bankers and pay for the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create deposits." -- Sir Josiah Stamp, President of the Bank of England in the 1920s, the second richest man in Britain
I know many people have a great deal of difficulty comprehending just how many wars are started for no other purpose than to force private central banks onto nations, so let me share a few examples, so that you understand why the US Government is mired in so many wars against so many foreign nations. There is ample precedent for this.

The United States fought the American Revolution primarily over King George III's Currency act, which forced the colonists to conduct their business only using printed bank notes borrowed from the Bank of England at interest.

ALL WARS ARE BANKERS' WARS! SMALL_King_George_III_by_Sir_William_Beechey_%282%29

King George III - Click for larger image

ALL WARS ARE BANKERS' WARS! Currency-act-large

The Currency Act

ALL WARS ARE BANKERS' WARS! SMALL_London.bankofengland.arp

The Bank of England - Click for larger image

ALL WARS ARE BANKERS' WARS! Bofenote
Interest Bearing bank note from the Bank of England, 1764

"The bank hath benefit of interest on all moneys which it creates out of nothing." -- William Paterson, founder of the Bank of England in 1694
After the revolution, the new United States adopted a radically different economic system in which the government issued its own value-based money, so that private banks like the Bank of England were not siphoning off the wealth of the people through interest-bearing bank notes.
"The refusal of King George 3rd to allow the colonies to operate an honest money system, which freed the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, was probably the prime cause of the revolution." -- Benjamin Franklin, Founding Father
Following the revolution, the US Government actually took steps to keep the bankers out of the new government!
"Any person holding any office or any stock in any institution in the nature of a bank for issuing or discounting bills or notes payable to bearer or order, cannot be a member of the House whilst he holds such office or stock." -- Third Congress of the United States Senate, 23rd of December, 1793, signed by the President, George Washington
But bankers are nothing if not dedicated to their schemes to acquire your wealth, and know full well how easy it is to corrupt a nation's leaders.
ALL WARS ARE BANKERS' WARS! Mayer%20Amschel%20Rothschild
Mayer Amschal Rothschild
Just one year after Mayer Amschel Rothschild had uttered his infamous "Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws", the bankers succeeded in setting up a new Private Central Bank called the First Bank of the United States, largely through the efforts of the Rothschild's chief US supporter, Alexander Hamilton.

ALL WARS ARE BANKERS' WARS! SMALL_Alexander_Hamilton_portrait_by_John_Trumbull_1806
Alexander Hamilton - Click for larger image
ALL WARS ARE BANKERS' WARS! SMALL_first-bank-of-the-united-states
The First Bank of the United States - Click for larger image

Founded in 1791, by the end of its twenty year charter the First Bank of the United States had almost ruined the nation's economy, while enriching the bankers. Congress refused to renew the charter and signaled their intention to go back to a state issued value based currency on which the people paid no interest at all to any banker. This resulted in a threat from Nathan Mayer Rothschild against the US Government, "Either the application for renewal of the charter is granted, or the United States will find itself involved in a most disastrous war."

Congress still refused to renew the charter for the First Bank of the United States, whereupon Nathan Mayer Rothschild railed, "Teach those impudent Americans a lesson! Bring them back to colonial status!" The British Prime Minister at the time, Spencer Perceval was adamently opposed to war with the United States, primarily because the majority of England's military might was occupied with the ongoing Napoleonic wars.

Spencer Perceval was concerned that Britain might not prevail in a new American war, a concern shared by many in the British government. Then, Spencer Perceval was assassinated (the only British Prime Minister to be assassinated in office) and replaced by Robert Banks Jenkinson, the 2nd Earl of Liverpool, who was fully supportive of a war to recapture the colonies.

ALL WARS ARE BANKERS' WARS! SMALL_genevagazetteWW1
Click for larger image of the Geneva Gazette for July 1, 1812, reporting on the assassination of Spencer Perceval together with the declaration of the War of 1812.

"If my sons did not want wars, there would be none." -- Gutle Schnaper, wife of Mayer Amschel Rothschild and mother of his five sons
Financed at virtually no interest by the Rothschild controlled Bank of England, Britain then provoked the war of 1812 to recolonize the United States and force them back into the slavery of the Bank of England, or to plunge the United States into so much debt they would be forced to accept a new private central bank. And the plan worked.

Even though the War of 1812 was won by the United States, Congress was forced to grant a new charter for yet another private bank issuing the public currency as loans at interest, the Second Bank of the United States. Once again, private bankers were in control of the nation's money supply and cared not who made the laws or how many British and American soldiers had to die for it.

ALL WARS ARE BANKERS' WARS! SMALL_Second_Bank_of_the_United_States
The Second Bank of the United States - Click for larger image
ALL WARS ARE BANKERS' WARS! 2ndbankUSnote
Bank Note from the Second Bank of the United States
Once again the nation was plunged into debt, unemployment, and poverty by the predations of the private central bank, and in 1832 Andrew Jackson successfully campaigned for his second term as President under the slogan, "Jackson And No Bank!" True to his word, Jackson succeeds in blocking the renewal of the charter for the Second Bank of the United States.
"Gentlemen! I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the United States. I have had men watching you for a long time, and am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the bank and annul its charter I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out, and by the Eternal, (bringing his fist down on the table) I will rout you out!" -- Andrew Jackson, shortly before ending the charter of the Second Bank of the United States. From the original minutes of the Philadelphia committee of citizens sent to meet with President Jackson (February 1834), according to Andrew Jackson and the Bank of the United States (1928) by Stan V. Henkels
ALL WARS ARE BANKERS' WARS! Jacksonshutsdown2ndbank
News report of Jackson shutting down the Second Bank of the United States, Geneva Gazette, October 2, 1833

Shortly after President Jackson (the only American President to actually pay off the National Debt) ended the Second Bank of the United States, there was an attempted assassination which failed when both pistols used by the assassin, Richard Lawrence, failed to fire. Lawrence later said that with Jackson dead, "Money would be more plenty."

President Zachary Taylor opposed the creation of a new Private Central Bank, owing to the historical abuses of the First and Second Banks of the United States.
"The idea of a national bank is dead, and will not be revived in my time." -- Zachary Taylor
Taylor died on July 9, 1850 after eating a bowl of cherries and milk rumored to have been poisoned. The symptoms he displayed are consistent with acute arsenic poisoning. 

Read more »

Thanks to Vatic Master at: http://www.vaticproject.blogspot.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum