OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
RV RATES SHOWN ON INSIDE BANKING SCREEN. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
RV RATES SHOWN ON INSIDE BANKING SCREEN. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
RV RATES SHOWN ON INSIDE BANKING SCREEN. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
RV RATES SHOWN ON INSIDE BANKING SCREEN. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
RV RATES SHOWN ON INSIDE BANKING SCREEN. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
RV RATES SHOWN ON INSIDE BANKING SCREEN. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
RV RATES SHOWN ON INSIDE BANKING SCREEN. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
RV RATES SHOWN ON INSIDE BANKING SCREEN. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
RV RATES SHOWN ON INSIDE BANKING SCREEN. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
RV RATES SHOWN ON INSIDE BANKING SCREEN. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
RV RATES SHOWN ON INSIDE BANKING SCREEN. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
RV RATES SHOWN ON INSIDE BANKING SCREEN. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
RV RATES SHOWN ON INSIDE BANKING SCREEN. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
RV RATES SHOWN ON INSIDE BANKING SCREEN. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
RV RATES SHOWN ON INSIDE BANKING SCREEN. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
RV RATES SHOWN ON INSIDE BANKING SCREEN. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
RV RATES SHOWN ON INSIDE BANKING SCREEN. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
RV RATES SHOWN ON INSIDE BANKING SCREEN. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
RV RATES SHOWN ON INSIDE BANKING SCREEN. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
RV RATES SHOWN ON INSIDE BANKING SCREEN. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
RV RATES SHOWN ON INSIDE BANKING SCREEN. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
RV RATES SHOWN ON INSIDE BANKING SCREEN. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

RV RATES SHOWN ON INSIDE BANKING SCREEN. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

RV RATES SHOWN ON INSIDE BANKING SCREEN. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - AUGUST 12, 2014

[WASH DC 3] [WASH DC 2]

RV RATES SHOWN ON INSIDE BANKING SCREEN. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - AUGUST 12, 2014

(John MacHaffie of Nesara News and I were talking together earlier this afternoon of August 13, 2014 when it came out that he never received my two copies of this report I emailed to him yesterday nor the separate email I sent to him yesterday telling that this report was also designed to help raise some financing for Nesara News so he could continue to post the many powerful reports of truth that Wash., D.C. wanted him silenced over at all costs.
Nesara News is at http://www.nesaranews.blogspot.com/ for those not knowing where it is located on the internet.

I frankly was shocked that Obama would dare at this late date try and block John from receiving current national reports of mine that he could post nationally if he wanted to. It was probably either CIA or else NSA which tried to block John from receiving my two email copies of this report sent to him and the separate email I sent to him telling that I had sent two copies of this report to him. To try and block John from receiving this and block you from seeing this as readers across America who would like to see what he posted on his widely read national blog is an act of high treason as it violates the clause in the U.S. Constitution where the American people may freely peacefully approach and address the national government for grievances of the people concerning the national government. Also, freedom of the press, of free speech, etc. Also, it civilly and criminally violates to the extreme the federal civil rights acts that make this act of Obama's dirty trick operatives a very severe criminal violation of the civil rights of Americans including myself, John, and potentially millions of other Americans who have the legal right to know what is going on politically in America and hear our proposal for a constitutional amendment to end corruption and treason currently going on in Wash., D.C. and mostly without the people hearing about this from the regular news media which are too censored in many issues to tell you the American people the truth in some important issues you need to hear about. To try and block the American people from hearing a proposed constitutional amendment for the people to back and the reasons why we think that Americans should hear why this should be passed, to try and aggressively federally interfere with the political process of a free democracy in America is an act of high treason among other criminal charges valid under national, state, and local law in America. Don't forget that state governments also list civil rights of their citizens which when violated become criminal acts when violated within their state boundaries.

I call for an immediate Congressional investigation into this criminal matter obviously done by order of and under authority of Obama at the White House. I also call for our corrupt U.S. Attorney General to set up a federal grand jury to investigate Obama and those who carried out these criminal orders for violations of the civil rights of American citizens. Set up a special federal prosecutor for this and issue arrest warrants for federal employees who were involved in these criminal acts which violate federal criminal law as well as state criminal law. Also, state grand juries are invited by me to investigate this matter and issue state criminal indictments against Obama at the White House and federal employees who carried out his orders to commit these criminal acts within America  on the date of August 12, 2014. It took sophisticated federal electronic software such as CIA and NSA have to have listed in our email account that the two copies of this report were successfully emailed to John as well as the separate email also on August 12, 2014 telling him that these two copies had been sent to him just a little earlier the same day.

We suggest that Obama like Nixon leave the White House now as his 2014 version of the "Watergate Plumbers" just got caught redhanded in major violations of federal criminal acts (laws) on the date of August 12, 2014.

American people, if the Obama camp went to such extreme criminal acts to try and block this following national report below from ever reaching you, be sure to make copies and pass out to the whole nation by email and other means copies of this national report including this inserted comment on what the feds pulled on August 12, 2014 which among other things is technically high treason under a constitutional government as this is the type tactic that would have been used in Nazi Germany or the Soviet Union to create a total police state with in the nation involved to make sure that it could not be run nationally as a democracy. Read the following report now and judge for yourself why the Obama camp was so scared to death of this and wanted this report blocked at all costs from reaching you the American people! The original report now follows!)

Two friends of mine arranged that I talked with a source which had access to an inside banking screen. The exchange rates he showed for an RV if occurring now was dinar $8.61 and dong $2.11. However, as he pointed out, these exchange rates could change if RV does not occur now. I also was told some power sources maneuvering as to the exact moment this RV should occur and assured that the former pm of Iraq has lost control and will soon be effectively out of the picture so RV of currencies should then occur without interruption.

I was told more than I am posting here, but it sounds like RV should occur sometime soon. Maybe days from now?

Pass my proposed Omni Law shown on my website before November election and this will assure that you get best treatment for any money realized from currency exchanges and also no federal source will steal part or all of your money from you at that time. The Omni Law will establish a sheriff (actual 10 sheriffs by this law) over Dodge City on the Potomac (another name for Wash., D.C.) so everyone there is themselves obeying the U.S. Constitution and U.S. Bill of Rights  according to the law and no nonsense pulled on you the public! Also, in case US money is scheduled to lose much value due to leftover federal debt or industry lost to other nations by bad Wash., D.C. policy, sudden giant new national industry arranged for America through the Omni Law may end up producing as much money for America as oil produces for oil cartel countries. This can save the main purchasing power of American money abroad and prevent hyperinflation in America which a collapsed money could produce otherwise. We have arranged to deliver to America a major world monopoly as the main food provider in the world and no nation can copy the trade secret food technology engineering sources cannot figure out how to duplicate. Once the Omni Law is passed, the American economy should skyrocket in prosperity and America remain the reserve currency of the world instead of being dumped as planned by many foreign sources. The full name of the Omni Law is The Omnibus Civil Rights Act For America as shown on our website and gives the American people the legal right of referendum over the federal government so the American people control the federal government instead of the federal government controlling the American people as their master instead of serving the American people as their national servant.

Tell the politicians to pass the Omni Law before the November election or else you will not vote for them. Also, the Omni Law will change one legal policy of Congress so one Democratic Senator Harry Reid of Nevada cannot block from being voted upon even hundreds of bills passed by the House and now submitted to the Senate for voting on whether pro or con. The U.S. Constitution was not written so one man could potentially block voting on proposed laws and policies passed in  Congress by either House or Senate and then not allowed to be voted upon by the other chamber of Congress whether House or Senate. This is a policy of high treason intended to make government incapable of operating as the national government of America and should not be tolerated in either the Democratic or Republican Party. Once the Omni Law is passed, we will outlaw this and legally label it high treason against constitutional government for any member of Congress to try and make the national government incapable of operation by such internal sabotage of its legal system from within. Also, if the occupant in the White House tries to decree laws and policies to ignore Congress as the law maker for new laws and policies, the 10 "sheriffs" created by the Omni Law (legal trustees over Wash., D.C. to keep it honest and constitutional in operation and policies) can convene grand juries to investigate the chief executive in the White House and charge him with corruption or high treason if they judge justified and hold him up to national referendum to remove him from the White House if he proves arrogant towards the U.S. Constitution and U.S. Bill of Rights and thinks that he is not legally bound to obey the Constitution and Bill of Rights as binding national law over him.

Our national website is www.fastboomamericaneconomy.com Our email is fastboomamericaneconomy.com@gmail.com Our mailing address for orders and loan payments sent in by mail instead of processed through our website to help finance our Omni Law Drive to pass the Omni Law in America and this year is NIFI, P.O. Box 1465, Seneca, SC 29679 . Make checks, etc. out to NIFI and tell us whether a product is ordered from our website or or else a loan payment for our Omni Law Loan Program shown on our website. We have a plan how to repay all loan payments after passage of the Omni Law and even make good money for you doing this as explained in terms posted on my website. We just came up with a new plan to help speed up victory in America with passage of the Omni Law in 2014. We have just set up at the top of our Product listing on our website our new Fast Speed Omni Law Loan Program which starts at $10 minimum. And until John tells us that he needs no more financial support from us, we are giving him 10% of what we receive here to help him financially with his two Nesara News blogs which are doing so much to help report the truth to America that the corrupt in Wash., D.C. want hidden from the American people. If we don't pull together, how shall we win in American and save the future of America for the American people? As Benjamin Franklin said, "United we stand! Divided we fall!" And until we change notice, we will give a double credit in our regular Omni Law Loan Program for all loan money put into this. If everybody puts in just ten dollars if no more, this can grow to millions of dollars very fast as any fund raising organization in America knows! If 10 million people put in $10 each, that is $100 million less 10% to John who himself will storm America as well as us! $90 million net spent on our side is enough to steamroll the other side and win America fast for passage of the Omni Law. Having maybe posted around 400 national reports now which many expose extreme corruption and treason in government or elsewhere in America, we have plenty of political ammo to bury any politicians not on our side nationally! With your backing we will win!!!

By all the "dirty trick" operations pulled by federal operatives for Obama, they must be mighty scared that we will end up winning in America or else we would have not been attacked many times by federal "dirty trick" operations. However. the legal heat must be growing very large as they are not pulling the dirty tricks like before. No use listing for you the long list of dirty trick operations they pulled trying to block us from passing our proposed Omni Law as a pending constitutional amendment in America. But we are winning anyway and getting stronger every day now! We expect to win!

Pass this report around so the U.S. Constitution and U.S. Bill of Rights are restored to national power as binding laws over the federal government of Wash., D.C.

Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (the pen name for that American leader who wants honest national government restored to the American people and now government controlled by the American people through national referendum when the people want this to straighten out the government so it is once more the servant of the people instead of the intended master of the American people! As I have quoted before, Benjamin Franklin once said, "Where liberty dwells, there is my country!")

Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:06 PM

Last edited by ymoilman2 on Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total

bs4ever

bs4ever

The message that America is the only country that matters is the very reason why the US Govt (and their foreign policy) and the drones that believe this are so despised abroad (thats all the other crap not called America).

Only once have I ever personally met an American who spoke and behaved like this, and I have met many. This man was quickly reeducated on the graces of behaviour in a foreign country by his fellow countrymen. People who I and others found with very little difference to us (although they did find it risible when their hosts stepped outside the building to have a fag)

My apologies to all of you who are US citizens who know better than to feel all that matters is the US, to the rest I hope your impending reality check is swift and painless and you realise in short order why America is going the way it is and join the rest in not letting it happen again.

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Shiiiiiiiit do those posts have to be soooooooooo loooooooong! Break it down a bit Yman, you know, shorter sentences like a recap LOL! Or a summary, that would be awesome!  RV RATES SHOWN ON INSIDE BANKING SCREEN. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTY_ExVIW0bzNjx3ad3k3EBnojvbwVvew0FlZlONYFjFhQZJsNPe2ZiZ9_z

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I loath this gov and the sheeple that stand behind the criminals with the blinders on. Been trying to shock them awake for decades...

It is a very slow go.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum