OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Banksters, Gangsters and Wars EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Banksters, Gangsters and Wars EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Banksters, Gangsters and Wars EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Banksters, Gangsters and Wars EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Banksters, Gangsters and Wars EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Banksters, Gangsters and Wars EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Banksters, Gangsters and Wars EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Banksters, Gangsters and Wars EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Banksters, Gangsters and Wars EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Banksters, Gangsters and Wars EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Banksters, Gangsters and Wars EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Banksters, Gangsters and Wars EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Banksters, Gangsters and Wars EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Banksters, Gangsters and Wars EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Banksters, Gangsters and Wars EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Banksters, Gangsters and Wars EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Banksters, Gangsters and Wars EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Banksters, Gangsters and Wars EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Banksters, Gangsters and Wars EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Banksters, Gangsters and Wars EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Banksters, Gangsters and Wars EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Banksters, Gangsters and Wars EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Banksters, Gangsters and Wars

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Banksters, Gangsters and Wars Empty Banksters, Gangsters and Wars Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:15 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Banksters, Gangsters and Wars

Posted on August 13, 2014

I have been spending a lot of time focusing on the cause of the wars in the world, intuitively writing about what I thought to be the reason why wars are created. It’s obvious to anyone if they think about it that the wars in the Middle East starting with 9/11 that the countries that were invaded gave several reasons, none of which were true. These countries that are now completely destroyed and devastated didn’t have a Central Banking System and that is what these wars were and are about. 
Banksters, Gangsters and Wars 3420829171_4f062c39c3_m
Sad to say, men/women who control the money, control where to start a war and so now we have wars created to sell weapons. For whatever the reason, as I keep saying, we have to stop feeding the war machine. 
However, there is one reason for military intervention that is rarely discussed, even in the alternative media, in this context – the goal of total domination by the private central banking system.
It is true that both debt and the control of currency is one of the most effective means of enslaving an entire population without their knowledge. Continually chasing financial freedom with no ability to pay off debt and save for the future ensures that a sizeable majority of the population will not have the means, time, or energy to resist the totalitarian methods imposed upon them.
Likewise, it is true that by controlling a nation’s currency, one essentially controls the nation. Governments who are beholden to third parties and private banks for their money are not governments at all – they are receiverships  existing solely at the pleasure of the controlling oligarchy. As Mayer Amschel Rothschild once stated, “Give me control of a nation’s money supply and I care not who makes its laws.”
Thus, when one takes a look at the worldwide banking system and, in particular, the amount of countries with government-owned, non-Rothschild affiliated central banks, one easily sees a monopolistic system coming into view. In addition, when one takes a closer look at those countries with government-owned central banks, independent of Rothschild and major financier control, it becomes even clearer that maintaining a government-mandated structure of currency and central banking places a nation on a very dangerous list.
After the beginning of the New Century, which truly began in 2001, nations maintaining some modicum of independence from the Rothschild private central banking cartel have been dealt with in short and brutal fashion.
We will do the same, in a short, brutal fashion we will remove ourselves as fundraisers for wars by either closing our bank accounts, withdrawing all the cash, not using debit cards to service charges are not charged, stop buying things you don’t need and use that money to war victims that are higher each day. We CAN do this, no more bank bailouts, no more begging for mercy, we will reverse the tables and let them beg us for mercy and beg us to come back and do business with them. We simply cannot wait anymore, as I write this post, 60 Ukrainians were killed according the USELESS United NATIONS.  All of our agencies and organizations are failing to put an end to wars because they are actually fronts for military/banking families. 
If you want PEACE, do what you need to do, I am not begging you, I am demanding that you take action on behalf of those that can’t even fight back. 
Share this:

Thanks to: http://starvingwarmachine.wordpress.com

2Banksters, Gangsters and Wars Empty Re: Banksters, Gangsters and Wars Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:17 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Time For Action Is Now
Posted on August 13, 2014 by Ines
Hello my human friend, 
We don’t know each other yet but I am hoping that we will soon.  As you know there are literally thousands of different organizations globally claiming to be working towards Peace and claiming to working on stopping wars, but how many have succeeded in either? Do you know why they have failed? 
They have failed because they asked you to donate, to hand over your responsibility to them and you believed you were giving to  a good cause. The cause is always good, but the cause is no longer making this world a better place. 

We believe that we have found the solution to ending wars and enacting PEACE, but the solution is not ours, YOU are the solution. Starting today, you will visit our blog, read the Mission Statement and Instructions on what YOU need to do to bring an end to all wars. 

Please set aside your skepticism, your judgments, your need to use logic as to why it would work or not work, we don’t have time for these thoughts, hundreds of people are dying each day in the name of Peace. Unless you have a better solution, I can’t see why you need to think about it. 
Do your job, you are the one Peace is waiting for, you are responsible for the mess we have created and only YOU can bring Peace to this by starving the banks of YOUR money, by boycotting companies that fund wars, by not spending any money during the upcoming holidays, instead, give your loved ones a Card that says “Thank you for contributing to Peace”. 
It’s a small sacrifice to ask of you, but it will bring a huge reward, something we have never experienced for thousands of years, imagine that, we have never had WORLD PEACE. 

Please visit our blog at http://www.starvingwarmachine.wordpress.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Starving-the-War-Machine/710578012322641

We expect you there today, now, this moment, time is running out and you know this. 
Please pass this letter to everyone you know, whether you think or believe they will act on it or not, it’s your responsibility to give them the choice of either War or Peace. 

Much love and blessings to you, 
Ines Radman
Split Croatia 
You can read my blog at : http://www.inesradman.wordpress.com or visit my Facebook page. 

I don’t know about you, but I’m tired of bad news I’m tired of children dying each day because we are silent about it. 

Please do your part, I have done mine. 
Share this:

Thanks to Ines at: http://inesradman.wordpress.com

3Banksters, Gangsters and Wars Empty Re: Banksters, Gangsters and Wars Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:35 pm

WTF

WTF

This was a eyeopener for me
Change is on the Horizon - Dawn of the Golden Age (Full Version)

also this one
Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum