OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» 'Side-effects of second dose of vaccine are even worse than from the first dose'
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptyYesterday at 5:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scotland recorded 33 UFO sightings in 2020
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptyYesterday at 4:33 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Light Pillar Over Carnikava, Latvia
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptyYesterday at 4:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dark Journalist: X Crisis in World Affairs
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptyYesterday at 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Next Marijuana Boom Could Be Even Bigger Than The Last
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptyYesterday at 4:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Geo-Political Fallout’, Medvedev Weigh’s In – By Joseph P. Farrell
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptyYesterday at 4:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why Isn’t the Trump Administration Cooperating — and Benefiting?
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptyYesterday at 4:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Declassified Documents - Collection
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptyYesterday at 2:29 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The military put an ICBM transport in Lexington, Kentucky. Twitter user just posted picture of it.
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptyYesterday at 2:25 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Tech Billionaires Are Buying A Lot Of Farmland pt 2, It's Amazing No One Noticed!
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptyYesterday at 2:24 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» THIS WOMAN PULLS APART A COVID SWAB TO SHOW YOU HOW THE FIBERS [NANOBOTS?] ARE ALIVE AND MOVING.
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptyYesterday at 2:23 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» DATA-DUMP ADRENOCHROME PAPER TRAIL
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptyYesterday at 2:21 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Huge actionable intelligence haul from Marine raid on CIA HQ
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptyYesterday at 2:19 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Be Prepared for a Possible Seed Shortage
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptyYesterday at 2:16 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» JUDGE DENIES EPA’S MOTION TO DISMISS CASE
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptyYesterday at 2:15 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Agent Orange: Bone-Chilling Photos Of The War Crime The US Government Got Away With
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptyYesterday at 2:02 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Dr. David Martin Releases ‘The Fauci/COVID-19 Dossier” | 205 Pages, 22 Years of Research
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptyYesterday at 1:58 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sacha Stone: 'On Saving Fellows From Themselves'
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptyYesterday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» FDA-approved anti-parasitic drug ivermectin can kill the coronavirus within 48 hours, reports new study
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptyYesterday at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccine Injury Reporting Systems ‘Utterly Inadequate,’ Independent Researchers Say
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptyYesterday at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» THEATER OF THE ABSURD: Most Popular President In U.S. History To Be Inaugurated In Secret Behind Giant Wall Guarded By Thousands Of Soldiers
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptyYesterday at 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cleansing is begun… The Light of Life enters
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptyYesterday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» INAUGURATION DAY: One last hoax for the Road
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptyYesterday at 9:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Causes of the Great Rejection by Commoners
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptyYesterday at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan - Wake Up People! "Prepare Yourself for What is Coming"
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptyTue Jan 19, 2021 4:46 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Milk thistle promotes liver function
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptyTue Jan 19, 2021 2:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The CIA Hired Remote Viewers To Obtain Information About Extraterrestrials Visiting Earth??
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptyTue Jan 19, 2021 2:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Is the Loch Ness Monster an ancient sea turtle ?
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptyTue Jan 19, 2021 2:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» William Thompson CDC Whistleblower
Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them EmptyTue Jan 19, 2021 12:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GLOBAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE » Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them

Justice Department left a voice mail for me to call them

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

aestheticmedic

as they have a complaint against my name or else they will block my social security number ending in my 4 numbers and come and take me from my home to go to court, and the call ended with God Bless and Good Luck in court!  The person spoke in an Asian accent said the person calling is deputy officer Rosen from the Justice Department 313-427-0016.

Is this the way official business is conducted?

I am a member of patriotic organizations, so that may be their problem, I don't have time for crazy activities since I work several jobs, have children and elderly parents who need attention when I am not working or sleeping.

Maybe someone here knows the official process and this may be bullying only.

Thanks!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I have never heard of this particular strong arm tactic. Is the complaint valid?

It might be someone fishing for your personal info. Tell them to send it registered mail.

aestheticmedic

Could be, Thanks for your thoughts on this.

And they did not say what the complaint is, and I have not called to find out yet.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Well you seem surprised by this so I am assuming you have not done anything to warrant an investigation. Seems they would be serving you a summons and not ringing you up on the phone.

Good luck and let us know how it turns out. :)

bs4ever

bs4ever
Suggestion

Avail yourself of this departments procedures and protocols, what parameters must they avail themselves to. Establish where the number calling you lives and who is the senior manager responsible.

Make a complaint in writing to your political representative on the grounds of intrusion, threats, threats with menaces, threats with menaces AND financial implications along with false arrest.

If this is a fake call then these so called authorities take a dim view of being impersonated

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

aestheticmedic

Its a scam and I am to call him and tell him to take my number off his list and he is in violation of the law with these practices and can be fined 1000 for each call.

I called him and let him know.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
AWESOME!!

Thanks for the update.

:athuup:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum