OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Office of Poofness 8-24-14… “Trying to reach the things that we can’t see” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Office of Poofness 8-24-14… “Trying to reach the things that we can’t see” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Office of Poofness 8-24-14… “Trying to reach the things that we can’t see” EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Office of Poofness 8-24-14… “Trying to reach the things that we can’t see” EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Office of Poofness 8-24-14… “Trying to reach the things that we can’t see” EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Office of Poofness 8-24-14… “Trying to reach the things that we can’t see” EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Office of Poofness 8-24-14… “Trying to reach the things that we can’t see” EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Office of Poofness 8-24-14… “Trying to reach the things that we can’t see” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Office of Poofness 8-24-14… “Trying to reach the things that we can’t see” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Office of Poofness 8-24-14… “Trying to reach the things that we can’t see” EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Office of Poofness 8-24-14… “Trying to reach the things that we can’t see” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Office of Poofness 8-24-14… “Trying to reach the things that we can’t see” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Office of Poofness 8-24-14… “Trying to reach the things that we can’t see” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Office of Poofness 8-24-14… “Trying to reach the things that we can’t see” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Office of Poofness 8-24-14… “Trying to reach the things that we can’t see” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Office of Poofness 8-24-14… “Trying to reach the things that we can’t see” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Office of Poofness 8-24-14… “Trying to reach the things that we can’t see” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Office of Poofness 8-24-14… “Trying to reach the things that we can’t see” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Office of Poofness 8-24-14… “Trying to reach the things that we can’t see” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Office of Poofness 8-24-14… “Trying to reach the things that we can’t see” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Office of Poofness 8-24-14… “Trying to reach the things that we can’t see” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Office of Poofness 8-24-14… “Trying to reach the things that we can’t see” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Office of Poofness 8-24-14… “Trying to reach the things that we can’t see”

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Office of Poofness 8-24-14… “Trying to reach the things that we can’t see”
Posted on 2014/08/24 by kauilapele
Office of Poofness 8-24-14… “Trying to reach the things that we can’t see” Poofness_office_of_66As before, music and video are at the end of this post.
“You can depend upon the current intensity and push that is on-going. Many of those who were blocking the progression of all of these endeavors have recently turned there attention toward finalizing the shift that is underway. They may not understand the total shift, the larger overview but they are now aligned and that will make a big difference.
“They are moving this forward. Many significant pieces occurred this week in the meetings both in China and in USofA. Many. There should be some significant news breaks and news broadcasts coming through on all of this. Being on the sidelines, we wait. Just like you do.
[Zap] “MAJOR NEWS FLASH: ON AUGUST 21, 2014, GRANDFATHER RECEIVED THE LAST PIECE OF THE PUZZLE ACCORDING TO THE RULES, AND HAS ACHIEVED FULL CONTROL OF THE GLOBAL SYSTEM, INCLUDING THE CURRENCIES, THE GOLD, THE PRETTY COLORED STONES, THE MASTER ACCOUNTS, A NEW DOG, AND MANY KOI.
“…WE ARE PREPARING A GENERAL MERCHANDISE STORE OF FLYING PURPLE PIG PARAPHERNALIA, ACTION FIGURES, ACCESSORIES, AND CLOTHING. OUR STOCK OF PURPLE PIGS HAS INCREASED DUE TO MISS PHIPPS WONDERFUL EFFORTS (TAKE A BOW MISS PHIPPS), AND WE NOW HAVE MANY TO SATISFY ALL CRAVINGS…
“WHEN THE TIME COMES, AND THE FUNDS FLOW, TWO THINGS WILL DEFINE YOU:
1. YOUR PATIENCE WHEN YOU HAVE NOTHING
2. YOUR ATTITUDE WHEN YOU HAVE EVERYTHING
“DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE TRAUMA OF THE DRAMA, HOLD THE LIGHT WITHIN YOU, SMILE AT YOUR NEIGHBOR AS HE IS YOU, AND PREPARE TO HELP EVERYBODY. THE MONEY IS INCIDENTAL TO THIS, AND WILL BE IN YOUR POCKET REGARDLESS WHEN YOU DO THE HELPING HAND THING. IT IS A JOYFUL EXERCISE AND WILL FILL YOUR BOOTS WELL.
“THIS IS TRULY THE TIME TO CELEBRATE, AND SINCE WE ARE A BIT OVERSTOCKED ON THE NEW PURPLE PIGS, WE WILL PUT THEM ON SALE SOON. STAY TUNED FOR OUR NEW OPENING PRICES. MAYBE COSTCO WILL CARRY OUR PRODUCTS. “
———————————————————-
Greetings and Salutations;
POOF SAID: You can depend upon the current intensity and push that is on-going. Many of those who were blocking the progression of all of these endeavors have recently turned there attention toward finalizing the shift that is underway. They may not understand the total shift, the larger overview but they are now aligned and that will make a big difference.
We have been down to the wire for some time now. This has always been the case, the glitches show up; the show stops and the engine stalls and the whatevers take over. But then they get that fixed and it moves forward or rather lurches forward only to get stopped again and again. That has been the method by which this has been kept afloat for years. But the work has developed and the lines of communication have evolved and the blockages removed every where.
They are moving this forward. Many significant pieces occurred this week in the meetings both in China and in USofA. Many. There should be some significant news breaks and news broadcasts coming through on all of this. Being on the sidelines, we wait. Just like you do.
At some level one could say that it will be finalizing this week. The positives take a while to underscore. There is nothing on the horizon, now, that does not look to be in our favor….P…
ZAP SAYS;
HI ALL

MAJOR NEWS FLASH: ON AUGUST 21, 2014, GRANDFATHER RECEIVED THE LAST PIECE OF THE PUZZLE ACCORDING TO THE RULES, AND HAS ACHIEVED FULL CONTROL OF THE GLOBAL SYSTEM, INCLUDING THE CURRENCIES, THE GOLD, THE PRETTY COLORED STONES, THE MASTER ACCOUNTS, A NEW DOG, AND MANY KOI.
FOR THIS REASON, WE HAVE SEEN AN UPSURGE IN THE HISTORIC BOND INTAKE TO THE PLATFORMS AND OTHER AUTHORIZED GROUPS. THEY WILL BE REDEEMED OFFICIALLY SOON, AND THE FIRST FEEDING FRENZY DIES DOWN A BIT.
FOR THIS REASON, WE HAVE SEEN THE TRN COME ALIVE AND BE READIED FOR PUBLIC DISTRIBUTION. I GUESS THE RV IS AROUND THE CORNER (HAVE NOT GOTTEN ANY EMAILS WITH SOME EXCERPTS FROM THE GURUS AS YET – I DO NOT READ BLOGS OR CALL IN TO SOMEBODY ELSE’S DIAL-A-DINAR THING) (OURS IS BETTER ANYWAYS AND I DIAL IN EVERY DAY).
FOR THIS REASON, THE UNITED NATIONS WILL COME ALIVE, AND PERFORM ITS OFT NEGLECTED FUNCTION DUE TO BICKERING, POSTURING, MANEUVERING, AND GENERAL SILLINESS AT THE HANDS OF THE CABAL. IT WILL ACTUALLY BECOME THE FORCE FOR GOOD THINGS THE WAY IT WAS MEANT TO BE WHEN HE FIRST SET IT UP.
FOR THIS REASON, THE GCR, AND PROSPERITY PACKAGES, AND THE ARRESTS WILL OCCUR NOW. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, AND STALLING TACTICS NO LONGER WILL BE ALLOWED TO DELAY HUMANITY’S EVOLUTION TO ITS NEXT PHASE.
FOR THIS REASON, THE GLOBAL RESET WILL NOW HAPPEN.
SO, WE ARE PREPARING A GENERAL MERCHANDISE STORE OF FLYING PURPLE PIG PARAPHERNALIA, ACTION FIGURES, ACCESSORIES, AND CLOTHING. OUR STOCK OF PURPLE PIGS HAS INCREASED DUE TO MISS PHIPPS WONDERFUL EFFORTS (TAKE A BOW MISS PHIPPS), AND WE NOW HAVE MANY TO SATISFY ALL CRAVINGS, PARTICULARLY THE REQUEST FOR THEM FROM N, AS BELOW.
Um its N again um read what you said and I’m so sorry but if you could just shoot me back in an email with a simple yes or no please that would be great cause all Mr or Mrs zap did is confuse me. Thanks for being so prompt N
On Aug 14, 2014 4:40 PM, N wrote:
So OK at this point I will assume you either A. Did not ask or B. Asked and forgot to tell me an answer. Well look all I will say is this I’ve tried contacting you 3 times now on procurement of your purple live stock and I’ve yet to have been replied too. I mean is it so hard to ask if I may purchase a purple male porker to eat? Is it? Well I guess so huh? I mean i know y’all are busy but this is getting very disrespectful by not responding. So I will send this give you a week then buy my hog from some where’s else. I mean I’m prepared to pay 1-5k for your purple livestock should that not be sufficient incentive enough? Anyway so you’ve got a week if no reply then I will go somewhere else.
N
IT’S OK N. WE HAVE ALL THE PURPLE PORKERS YOU CAN HANDLE. TELL YOUR FRIENDS. AT $5,000 A HEAD, YOU GET THE FINEST SOURCE OF SWILLING SWINE SUPERSEDING SOWS OF SIMILAR STATE, SO SEND SIGNIFICANT SUMS TO SEVERAL SAFE AND SECURE SAVINGS STORAGES SUPPLIED SINCERELY SO STATED BELOW.
SEND SIGNIFICANT SUMS TO SALLY’S SAVINGS AND LOAN (DIVISION OF BOB’S BANK).
On Aug 11, 2014 12:54 PM, N wrote:
A thousand pardons but have you asked? I mean with Maliki being removed in all I got to prepare for my feast now and the pig being cornerstone I must know if I can buy your purple strain of swine or if I should go find another source of swine. So due get back to me yes? I know y’all are busy in all but I need to know yes or no on buying your livestock.
Thanks.
N
LOOK UP. YOU’RE OK. GOT YOU COVERED. YOU CAN DROP THE CASH AT SALLY’S SAVINGS AND LOAN OUTLET AT THE CORNER OF 57TH AND VINE BETWEEN 2 AND 4 PM. JUST DROP IT THROUGH THE PARTLY ROLLED DOWN BACK WINDOW OF THE 57 CHEV, AND FLUFFY, THE CLERK, WILL SEND YOU A RECEIPT FROM SALLY’S SAVINGS IN ABOUT 6 MONTHS AFTER SALLY GETS BACK FROM THE CARIBBEAN WHERE SHE IS LOOKING AFTER DEPOSIT MONIES WITH BOB.
Hi again . . . . .
I saw you responded to my questions in the Weekly Report:
“HMMMM….SEND 19.95 TO GET YOUR APPLICATION PACKAGE. I THINK THEY FIGURED IT OUT, BUT WILL KNOW IN THE NEXT DAYS HOW THEY ARE GOING TO DO IT. THEY ARE SHORT STAFFED CONSIDERING THE AMOUNT OF WORK, BUT I GUESS OVERTIME PAYS WELL.” I sometimes can’t tell if ZAP is joking or serious. Is the response serious? If so, I actually would like to know where to get the “application package”?
Thank you
D
HI D. I WAS KINDA JOKING, BUT TO JOIN, GO TO YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD HOMELAND SECURITY OFFICE, US MARSHALS, OR ANY COMPETENT POLICE FORCE. FILL OUT AN APPLICATION. PUT ON PARAMILITARY GEAR, AND LOOK COOL. BE READY TO GET SOME BOOS FROM CROWDS IF YOU HAVE TO MARCH DOWN THE STREET IN A LINE WITH SHIELD IN FRONT OF YOU. THERE ARE SOME INSTANCES WHERE THIS WILL HAPPEN I GUESS. NOT ALL OF THIS WORK IS FOR PACKAGE DELIVERY, SO CHOOSE WISELY.
Debora….read this and give me your thought. Maybe Zap will have an opinion,,, this came to me in confidence, so they say! gh 228-249-7910
———- Forwarded message ———-
Date: Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 8:30 AM
Subject: Fw: Fwd: Dinar: WONDERFUL NEWS – READ AND SAVE…
To:
MONDAY
THANKS CALGON. I WILL FORWARD THIS. GOES ALONG WITH WHAT EXO PUT OUT REAL EARLY THIS MORNING. I DO FEEL WE ARE RIGHT ON TOP OF IT. THERE ARE A LOT OF FOLKS WHO USED TO BELIEVE IN THE RV WHEN WE FIRST BROUGHT IT TO LIGHT 4 YEARS AGO. UNFORTUNATELY, FOLKS TURNED NEGATIVE WHEN IT DIDN’T HAPPEN 3 AND 4 YEARS AGO. SO, WE WHO KNOW IT IS HAPPENING FOR SURE ARE THE ONES WHO STAYED POSITIVE. SOMEONE HAS TO BE POSITIVE, RIGHT??? OF COURSE !!!!
Date: Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 6:24 PM
Subject: Dinar: WONDERFUL NEWS – READ AND SAVE…
Post From Intel4U By Bailey2
Q & A WITH CARDEN FROM S3A: “WE MUST HAVE TODAY OUR RV”(UPDATED) ,18 AUGUST
Q & A WITH CARDEN UPDATED:
KUDO70: Carden, Why is the Zim frowned upon? All guru’s tone/emotions turn whenever Zim is mentioned. Like they don’t want to touch it. Can you give some more info around that? Is it legit? Or is it so go ‘they’ don’t want people to figure it out? Thanks
CARDEN: ZEUS and CARDEN LOVE ZIM!!! Zim will be BLASTING ABUNDANCE. Yes, it’s legit. Ha, ha, ha, what a question.
EXOGEN: Great question
What do you really think there are no DONG,INDO or ZIM conference calls? It was designed this way for a reason. Other currencies are a much better ROI than the IQD
~~~
JACK: Could you give the latest on the zim rate? Thank you
CARDEN: Jack, you’re asking for something that is really frowned upon. Let me report here that I have read of a LOP 6, $0.11 and up to $0.50. Wherever it lands is AWESOME!!!!
ROBERT: Q; Hi Carden ,dont know if you can answer this or not but here goes, because I am in UK will that mean i will need to travel to states for contract rate, also i joined gen 64 group exo had mentioned the leaders had been sent there letters how will that affect myself in UK ? thanks and blessings carden
CARDEN: Robert, the answer is NO. You will not have to travel anywhere. You’ve got the perfect banks right there in UK. My understanding about G64 is that you will be called so keep your cell phone handy.
They will confirm you are amenable to exchange at this time and amounts/currency you wish to exchange; they will provide rates and schedule a meeting in the bank of your choice.
You will be given the name of approved banks to visit in your area. You will be sent details by email and you carry this to the bank for your meeting.
YES YES, AND BOB’S BANK WILL BE THERE TO SERVE. AND SALLY’S DEPOSITORY TOO….
AJM063: Q: Hello Carden. I heard that the Admiral’s Group went in late Friday evening, and funds were to be transferred to the Paymaster for payout today.
HMMMM….THE ADMIRAL’S GROUP GOES IN EVERY DAY…OK. BUT I TALKED TO BOB, AND HE GOES TO THE BATHROOM, THEN COMES BACK TO SIT AND WATCH TV. HE AND HIS GUYS DO NOT GO ANYWHERE. BUT THE ADMIRAL AND HIS GROUP (DIFFERENT ADMIRAL BOB I GUESS) GO IN DAILY TO KEEP FEEDING THE DINAR THING. I THINK THEY GET PAID FOR REPORTING THEY GO IN EVERY DAY. BUT I UNDERSTAND THAT AT THE DINAR MOTEL, THEY GO IN, BUT THEY DON’T COME OUT. THEY NEED NEW ADMIRAL BOB GROUPS EVERY DAY NOW.
Of course, this was predicated on an RV on Sunday, and since it did not happen, I doubt funds have been released yet. Do you think this could happen tomorrow, after Iraq’s Parliament Sesson? Thank you.
CARDEN (idea) will repeat that I think everything moves today. We shall see. I don’t know why this is held up if it is. We’re bringing ZEUS and his Lightning Bolts to the task… LIGHT THIS WORLD UP!
I HAVE FLASHLIGHTS AND SUPER CANDLES ALL IN THE SHAPE OF LIGHTENING BOLTS. ZEUS BRAND. FOR SALE AT REAL GOOD PRICES LIKE THE PIGS. THEY ARE BOTH CLAP ON, CLAP OFF FOR CONVENIENCE.
AJM603: Carden, one more question: My friend resides in Mexico and has some ZIM. Are there banks in Mexico he can CE or should he fly to Miami? Thank you.
CARDEN: CIBANCO, BANAMEX, HSBC, all are in MX and all are capable of exchanging. Your friend will carry their currency in and get a deposit slip and depending on their standing with the bank, within 24 hours will get 80% credit line. Then, in 2 weeks, once the UST has coordinated everything with their bank, they will have full amount.
I RECOMMEND BOB’S BANK AND SALLY’S SAVINGS. REAL GOOD RATES. AGAIN, JUST DROP YOUR ZIMS AND DINARS AND USD THROUGH THE DEPOSIT SLOT AND WAIT.
CARDEN: I don’t agree. I don’t agree with most of what is published on this WHA blogsite. There are 12 “Families”. Each has their own accounts and have their agenda which is unified and yet separate as well. There is ENOUGH money for everything.
THERE ARE 7 CROWNS AND 5 FAMILIES. AND YES, ENOUGH MONEY FOR EVERYTHING. SPOT ON.
ZAP, regarding the project funding, what are you doing that is not the same as the cabal would do, the very same methods we have been working so hard to eradicate? You received a massive sum of money with control over it and immediately, you open the program with fear-based dictates, demanding that because you control the money, we must obey or get cut off. Gee, been there, done that for years.
NO NO NO. WE SELL PURPLE PIGS NOW TO RAISE MONEY. AND ZEUS CANDLES. ACTUALLY, THE FUNDS THAT ARE ALLOWED TO US ARE SPECIFIC TO THE PROJECTS, AND WILL BE USED UNDER THE TENET OF “MUST HELP HUMANITY, AND DO NO HARM”. THERE IS NO OLIGARCHY OR FASCIST THINKING THAT WILL CUT YOU OFF IF YOU DO NOT DO AS I SAY. BUT IF YOU BUY A CRATE OF AK47’S YOU WILL GET CUT OFF. IF YOU BUY A FEW MEGA YACHTS, THEY BETTER BE FOR GOOD PURPOSE LIKE A HOSPITAL SHIP, OR YOU CAN KEEP THE YACHTS, BUT NO MORE MONEY FOR MORE.
Furthermore, St. Germain has spent centuries getting these programs up, and at the moment of implementation, a good portion of the world’s population will parish, causing incredible destruction in all global markets and financial platforms and disintegration of all well-planned human endeavors to carry out the intent. I don’t think this is his intent, and if there were to be disruptions, these would be disclosed, as no true master operates in deception.
VERY TRUE. I CONFER WITH THE LAD EVERY DAY, AND THE OTHER MASTERS AS NEEDED. THEY ARE THE ARCHITECTS OF THE PLAN, AND MY JOB IS JUST TO GIVE A HELPING HAND AND CARRY IT OUT. NO EGO ALLOWED.
Yous sez yous has smartzs. But do yous have wizzdomz?
RJC
Keeper of the Sacred Violet Flame of the St. Germain Legions of Light
IZ DOEZ HAS SMARTZ, ANDZ HOPZ THE WIZZDOM TOOS. I DOEZ WIZZES EVRYZ DAYZ. BUTTROOMZ IZ CLOZ.
LADON’SKI. ST GERMAIN’S ASPECT AND TRUSTEE AND GENERAL GOOD GUY. WITH PIG.
ZAP is in the middle of a lot of hand holding and needing his energies to pull this thing through. He is sharing what he can but every time he finds he’s got clear sailing something else drops down from the high walls…… and so he’s doing all that he can.
I THINK SUSAN SAID THIS. NOT SURE. BUT YES, TRUE. IT IS A GRIND PULLING THE HOURS I HAVE TO. SUCKS, BUT OVER SOON AS WE SWITCH TO THE PROJECT SIDE.
WHEN THE TIME COMES, AND THE FUNDS FLOW, TWO THINGS WILL DEFINE YOU:
1. YOUR PATIENCE WHEN YOU HAVE NOTHING
2. YOUR ATTITUDE WHEN YOU HAVE EVERYTHING
DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN THE TRAUMA OF THE DRAMA, HOLD THE LIGHT WITHIN YOU, SMILE AT YOUR NEIGHBOR AS HE IS YOU, AND PREPARE TO HELP EVERYBODY. THE MONEY IS INCIDENTAL TO THIS, AND WILL BE IN YOUR POCKET REGARDLESS WHEN YOU DO THE HELPING HAND THING. IT IS A JOYFUL EXERCISE AND WILL FILL YOUR BOOTS WELL.
THIS IS TRULY THE TIME TO CELEBRATE, AND SINCE WE ARE A BIT OVERSTOCKED ON THE NEW PURPLE PIGS, WE WILL PUT THEM ON SALE SOON. STAY TUNED FOR OUR NEW OPENING PRICES. MAYBE COSTCO WILL CARRY OUR PRODUCTS.
IN LOVE AND LIGHT IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
11 FAFROOK, 269 SHIKPOOP, 98 PLIK, 0.02 AKK
(ZAPTALK FOR August 24, 2014)
Copyright ZAP 2014
Well it sure looks like we are real close to the end of this journey and just about ready to engage into a new beginning. Until the new journey begins we still must ask for contributions to keep the lights on. Please go to paypal.com the account is goneforthfornow@gmail.com …if there is a problem please contact us at 2goforth@safe-mail.net …consultations are ongoing. Namaste, Susan
Love and Kisses,
‘THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS’
Susan and Staff
———————————————————-
NICO & VINZ LYRICS
“Am I Wrong”
Am I wrong for thinking out the box from where I stay?
Am I wrong for saying that I choose another way?
I ain’t tryna do what everybody else doing
Just cause everybody doing what they all do
If one thing I know, I’ll fall but I’ll grow
I’m walking down this road of mine, this road that I call home
So am I wrong
For thinking that we could be something for real?
Now am I wrong
For trying to reach the things that I can’t see?
But that’s just how I feel,
That’s just how I feel
That’s just how I feel
Trying to reach the things that I can’t see
Am I tripping for having a vision?
My prediction: I’mma be on the top of the world
Walk your walk and don’t look back, always do what you decide
Don’t let them control your life, that’s just how I feel
Fight for yours and don’t let go, don’t let them compare you, no
Don’t worry, you’re not alone, that’s just how we feel
Am I wrong (am I wrong)
(oh yeah yeah yeah oh)
Now am I wrong (am I wrong)
(oh yeah yeah yeah yeah)
That’s just how I feel
That’s just how I feel
If you tell me I’m wrong, wrong
I don’t wanna be right, right
If you tell me I’m wrong, wrong
I don’t wanna be right
[2x]
Am I wrong
Now am I wrong
That’s just how I feel
That’s just how I feel
So am I wrong (am I wrong)
(oh yeah yeah yeah oh)
Now am I wrong (am I wrong)
(oh yeah yeah yeah yeah)
That’s just how I feel
That’s just how I feel

Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

bs4ever

bs4ever

From the perspective of the UK

HSBC will open an account in Dong, confirmed to me personally by their international accounts division in Manchester last Friday. The reply when asked about Iraqi Dinar?

"we won't touch it"

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

thanks bs4...

seems to be the general opinion of the dinar globally.... sigh

bs4ever

bs4ever

NP Purps

The reason they will open an account in Dong and not Dinar is simple

One is currently traded internationally, the other is not and until it is no bank will be interested. HSBC want copy of passport and proof of holding a current live account with them. The process takes a month and there is a £100 fee, which is excessive but nowhere near the cost of getting to Vietnam

ymoilman2

bs4ever wrote:From the perspective of the UK

HSBC will open an account in Dong, confirmed to me personally by their international accounts division in Manchester last Friday. The reply when asked about Iraqi Dinar?

"we won't touch it"

YOU MUST KNOW Vietnamese DONG Has Been An International Tradeable Currency For Some Time(2 years?) While Iraq Dinar Is Not YET.

bs4ever

bs4ever

ymoilman2 wrote:[quote=

YOU MUST KNOW Vietnamese DONG Has Been An International Tradeable Currency For Some Time(2 years?) While Iraq Dinar Is Not YET.

Indeed I do, much longer than 2 yrs in fact. Yet this constant talk of Dinar rates is risible until such time as it is floated on the forex ...YOU MUST KNOW THIS ALSO

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks PurpleSkyz and Yman!!!

ymoilman2

bs4ever wrote:
ymoilman2 wrote:[quote=

Indeed I do, much longer than 2 yrs in fact. Yet this constant talk of Dinar rates is risible until such time as it is floated on the forex ...YOU MUST KNOW THIS ALSO

I Think Until U.S Removes The Sanctions, IQD RV Rates Will Not Be Listed In The Forex.

bs4ever

bs4ever

We must consider also that it may not just be the US Govt holding this up, the US Govt has little room to maneuver at all in financial terms, if at all.

The US Govt would quite possibly be one of the biggest benefactors of the RV, and it is badly needed for them. Other nations are not looking at such a big fall as the US is

Have you considered the central banks and the BRICS all have an interest in the end of the dollar as the reserve currency? if it was just the US Govt holding things up the rest of the world could quite simply give the US Govt the finger and there would be nothing they could do about it

ymoilman2

bs4ever wrote:We must consider also that it may not just be the US Govt holding this up, the US Govt has little room to maneuver at all in financial terms, if at all.

The US Govt would quite possibly be one of the biggest benefactors of the RV, and it is badly needed for them. Other nations are not looking at such a big fall as the US is

Have you considered the central banks and the BRICS all have an interest in the end of the dollar as the reserve currency? if it was just the US Govt holding things up the rest of the world could quite simply give the US Govt the finger and there would be nothing they could do about it

But,Who Own The U.S. Government(the U.S. Corporate Government)?
The CABALS. They Do Not Care Any BENEFITS To The Citizens Of U.S. The Dinar Being Held By The U.S. Treasury Do Not Belong To The Fed Anymore, But to The restored [color=#0000ff]REPUBLIC[/color] which is Still hidden from the general public.That Is Why Obama and JL(now resigned) Had Been Reluctant to the Implementation of RV by Iraq Up To The Last Moment[

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum