OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Doctor Finds ‘Rectangles and Inverted Pyramids’ in Degraded mRNA
Abadi made the GOI Announcement Today:RV IMMINENT? EmptyToday at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Italian Leader Vows To Dismantle the ‘New World Order’
Abadi made the GOI Announcement Today:RV IMMINENT? EmptyToday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

»  DART strikes its asteroid, in 1st planetary defense test
Abadi made the GOI Announcement Today:RV IMMINENT? EmptyToday at 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO appears in official logo of US aviation intelligence office
Abadi made the GOI Announcement Today:RV IMMINENT? EmptyToday at 9:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Gerbil Who Laughed at You
Abadi made the GOI Announcement Today:RV IMMINENT? EmptyToday at 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Gives Edward Snowden Russian Citizenship: State Media
Abadi made the GOI Announcement Today:RV IMMINENT? EmptyToday at 12:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Plandemic Nut: How a False Hydroxychloroquine Narrative Was Created, and Much More
Abadi made the GOI Announcement Today:RV IMMINENT? EmptyToday at 12:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Europe suffers horrifying 755% increase in Excess Deaths among Children since EMA approved COVID Vaccine for kids
Abadi made the GOI Announcement Today:RV IMMINENT? EmptyToday at 12:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pro-Vaccine Cardiologist Now Calls for Immediate End to COVID Vaccines
Abadi made the GOI Announcement Today:RV IMMINENT? EmptyToday at 12:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC Has 4 Days to Release Data on COVID Vaccine Injuries Collected via V-safe App, Court Rules
Abadi made the GOI Announcement Today:RV IMMINENT? EmptyToday at 12:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bill Gates Wants to Force Everyone to Live Off of His Synthetic Patent Pending Corn
Abadi made the GOI Announcement Today:RV IMMINENT? EmptyYesterday at 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thanksgiving Supplies like Turkey, Eggs And Butter Will Be Extremely Low In The US
Abadi made the GOI Announcement Today:RV IMMINENT? EmptyYesterday at 9:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Current Crime Wave Is Unlike Any Ever Experienced In America
Abadi made the GOI Announcement Today:RV IMMINENT? EmptyYesterday at 9:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» McCarthy: ‘We’re Going to Repeal 87,000 IRS Agents’ on Day One of Republican Majority
Abadi made the GOI Announcement Today:RV IMMINENT? EmptyYesterday at 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Was COVID-19? World War V
Abadi made the GOI Announcement Today:RV IMMINENT? EmptyYesterday at 9:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» When Green Turns Brown – And Nobody Notices
Abadi made the GOI Announcement Today:RV IMMINENT? EmptyYesterday at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» “Green” Energy Is a Scam. It Isn’t MEANT to Work.
Abadi made the GOI Announcement Today:RV IMMINENT? EmptyYesterday at 9:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» THE GREAT RESET: Pierre Teilhard de Chardin’s Transhumanism & The Cult Of The Fourth Industrial Revolution
Abadi made the GOI Announcement Today:RV IMMINENT? EmptyYesterday at 9:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» “Unexplained Deaths” Becoming #1 Cause of Death in 2022 in Canada, Australia, and Europe
Abadi made the GOI Announcement Today:RV IMMINENT? EmptyYesterday at 8:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» “A” Solution for the Masses Does Not Exist: Perceived Reality Is in Fact Only Theatre?
Abadi made the GOI Announcement Today:RV IMMINENT? EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 2:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Government Pushs a “Digital Dollar” So It Can Seize Assets at Will & Enslave Humanity
Abadi made the GOI Announcement Today:RV IMMINENT? EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 2:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Unvaccinated Have Won
Abadi made the GOI Announcement Today:RV IMMINENT? EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 2:38 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENTS & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Abadi made the GOI Announcement Today:RV IMMINENT?

Abadi made the GOI Announcement Today:RV IMMINENT?

+2
PurpleSkyz
ymoilman2
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Abadi made the GOI Announcement Today
Wednesday, August 27, 2014

GT:
Just Got off Skype with My Contractor Friend....He gave me a QUiCK Update from Iraq. He was told Abadi made the GOI Announcement Today (he didn't have anymore Details & Didn't have a lot of time)!! He DID SAY people were "PARTYING UP"Now for you NON-BELIEVERS!! Don't ask for ANYMORE PROOF because their is none I can give other than what I just told!!! So THERE YOU GO...

Posted by John MacHaffie at 12:17 PM

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well I for one would love to believe this is actually happening!!!!

Come on RV!!!!!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Same here!!!!

Thanks Yman!!!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I would like some solid proof please!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

bs4ever

bs4ever

PurpleSkyz wrote:Well I for one would love to believe this is actually happening!!!!

Come on RV!!!!!

So would I, from the same bunch

[img]Abadi made the GOI Announcement Today:RV IMMINENT? Funny_10[/img]

October 2013

http://www.morningliberty.com/2013/10/07/dinar-rv-standby-27-69-iqn-rate-ready-for-bank-screens/

EagleHawkBudgieSmuggler

EagleHawkBudgieSmuggler

Oh ANOTHER contractor friend!! Gee that doesnt sound like Guru bullshit one little bit!!! I have been hearing this same tankload of pigshit for years, when are you going to come up with some credible information ymoilman2?? I have been watching your posts very closely for some time and NEVER have you posted ANY truth nor do you have any respect for the site owner! You ahve the same bearing of Okie the dumass Oilman!!! Hmmmm I wonder!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Welcome EagleHawk!

Thanks for becoming a member and sharing your thoughts here.

Glad to have you aboard!!! LOL

EagleHawkBudgieSmuggler

EagleHawkBudgieSmuggler

Thank you for the wonderful welcome I am glad to be here!! You have a wonderful site and I love purple!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Well said and Welcome EagleHawk!! 

BS lovin the grills on the horse LOL!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum