OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Steven Cambian - On the DARK SIDE : The mystery of The SHADOW PEOPLE
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there EmptyYesterday at 1:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fatality & Injury Update - US & UK
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there EmptyYesterday at 1:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Strange objects in the sky caught on camera
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there EmptyYesterday at 1:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Report: Rapper DMX Received Covid Jab Before Suffering Fatal Heart Attack
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there EmptyYesterday at 1:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» No Cause For Concern…Right? – Dying By The Accepted Insanity We Believe In
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there EmptyYesterday at 1:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Pro-Vaccine” Internal Medicine Doctor Explains Why He Won’t Take The COVID Vaccine
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there EmptyYesterday at 1:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Particle is disobeying the known laws of physics
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there EmptyYesterday at 1:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Night time UFO hovers over the City Chihuahua Mexico plus MORE
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there EmptyYesterday at 1:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Clif High – Perpetwooity
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there EmptyYesterday at 1:10 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Spiritual Clutter
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there EmptyYesterday at 1:09 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Bianace US Allowed someone to steal my BTC out of my account
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there EmptyYesterday at 1:07 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» EVERYTHING WRONG WITH THE CAPITOL SHOOTING IN 21 MINUTES OR LESS
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there EmptyYesterday at 1:05 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Human Brain/Cloud Interface
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there EmptyYesterday at 1:03 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» A Beautiful and Rare White Bison Has Been Spotted in Missouri’s Ozark Mountains
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there EmptyYesterday at 1:01 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» F.O.I.A Proves No deaths of COVID 19
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there EmptyYesterday at 12:57 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Japan: Sorry, But We Have to Dump This Fukushima Radioactive Water Into the Ocean
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there EmptyYesterday at 12:51 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes to Cultivate Consciousness April 3, 2021 Vaccines
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there EmptyYesterday at 12:43 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Prince Philip, husband of Queen Elizabeth II, dies at 99, Buckingham Palace confirms
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 6:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hollywood Choked by Wokeness
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cryptic New Species of Bumblebee Discovered in Rocky Mountains
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there EmptyFri Apr 09, 2021 9:23 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SPACE NEWS & DISCLOSURE » SPACE NEWS & UFO DISCLOSURE » CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there

CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there

Posted by HATTER on August 31, 2014
Posted in: CROP CIRCLES. Tagged: CROP CIRCLES. Leave a comment
Ark Lane (2), nr Stroud Green, Essex,
United Kingdom.
Reported 31st August
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
and rightdoing there is a field.
I’ll meet you there.
When the soul lies down in that grass
the world is too full to talk about.”
― Rumi
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there G0026426Pbbb

CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there G0026521bbbsm
CROP CIRCLE UPDATE : There is a field that seems to stretch forever. I’ll meet you there G0026396bbb

Thanks to: http://outofthisworldx.wordpress.com

WTF

WTF
Nice, thanks Purpz
We definatly are not alone. I only just learned about the crop circle ( Rectangle ) message in reply to the radio message we sent out.
That should have been mainstream media for sure..

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
yeah that one is incredible!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
All of them are simply amazing!!!

Thanks again!!!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum