OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Fast Tic Tac UFO falls from the sky ??
Giant Discs hovering off of the ISS receded away into Space on Sep 12, 2014 EmptyToday at 10:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Shocking Footage: After Being Jabbed, Man Suffers Seizure Inside Car at Drive-Thru Covid Vaccine Site
Giant Discs hovering off of the ISS receded away into Space on Sep 12, 2014 EmptyToday at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Chelsea Clinton performs emergency brain surgery on Joe Biden while refuting Tucker Carlson
Giant Discs hovering off of the ISS receded away into Space on Sep 12, 2014 EmptyToday at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin bla bla blah Fulford - 4/19/2021 - It is Payback Time for the Cabal
Giant Discs hovering off of the ISS receded away into Space on Sep 12, 2014 EmptyToday at 10:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Toronto Police Make No Arrests, Allow Anti-Lockdown Protest to Proceed One Day After Doug Ford’s Restrictive Lockdown Measures
Giant Discs hovering off of the ISS receded away into Space on Sep 12, 2014 EmptyToday at 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Americans Exiled within America
Giant Discs hovering off of the ISS receded away into Space on Sep 12, 2014 EmptyToday at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Due Process of Common Law
Giant Discs hovering off of the ISS receded away into Space on Sep 12, 2014 EmptyToday at 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Rh blood system is an evolutionary oddity?
Giant Discs hovering off of the ISS receded away into Space on Sep 12, 2014 EmptyToday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dominion Advisor Met With John Podesta Offering ‘Anything’ That Would Help Defeat Trump, According to Email Released by WikiLeaks
Giant Discs hovering off of the ISS receded away into Space on Sep 12, 2014 EmptyToday at 9:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» It Was Worse Than We Thought: NO ONE Met Japanese Prime Minister at the White House Door Except Stationary Army Guard
Giant Discs hovering off of the ISS receded away into Space on Sep 12, 2014 EmptyYesterday at 4:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NASA delays Mars helicopter flight for software update
Giant Discs hovering off of the ISS receded away into Space on Sep 12, 2014 EmptyYesterday at 4:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Where Is the Outcry Over the New York Times Sowing Vaccine Doubts?
Giant Discs hovering off of the ISS receded away into Space on Sep 12, 2014 EmptyYesterday at 4:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» After vaccination: Number of deaths in nursing homes explodes
Giant Discs hovering off of the ISS receded away into Space on Sep 12, 2014 EmptyYesterday at 4:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ UFO Amsterdam March17th crazy footage pyramid shape plus MORE
Giant Discs hovering off of the ISS receded away into Space on Sep 12, 2014 EmptyYesterday at 12:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What's happening in the Washington sky? Strange light flashing
Giant Discs hovering off of the ISS receded away into Space on Sep 12, 2014 EmptyYesterday at 12:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun Shoots Off Strong Solar Flare and Coronal Mass Ejection
Giant Discs hovering off of the ISS receded away into Space on Sep 12, 2014 EmptyYesterday at 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Woman is planning to marry a chandelier
Giant Discs hovering off of the ISS receded away into Space on Sep 12, 2014 EmptyYesterday at 11:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Enormous Ancient Mystery Plateau Found?
Giant Discs hovering off of the ISS receded away into Space on Sep 12, 2014 EmptyYesterday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» GRANT CAMERON An Insight into the TTSA UAP App with Rob Freeman
Giant Discs hovering off of the ISS receded away into Space on Sep 12, 2014 EmptyYesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Keukenhof Gardens Spring Series
Giant Discs hovering off of the ISS receded away into Space on Sep 12, 2014 EmptyYesterday at 11:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sane COVID Vax Advice For Emergency Workers in Canada
Giant Discs hovering off of the ISS receded away into Space on Sep 12, 2014 EmptyYesterday at 10:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Florida Gov. DeSantis Says Lockdowns Have Been a ‘Huge, Huge Mistake’
Giant Discs hovering off of the ISS receded away into Space on Sep 12, 2014 EmptyYesterday at 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SPACE NEWS & DISCLOSURE » SPACE NEWS & UFO DISCLOSURE » Giant Discs hovering off of the ISS receded away into Space on Sep 12, 2014

Giant Discs hovering off of the ISS receded away into Space on Sep 12, 2014

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Giant Discs hovering off of the ISS receded away into Space on Sep 12, 2014

September 14, 2014
Giant Discs hovering off of the ISS receded away into Space on Sep 12, 2014 Ufos-iss-disk-nasa
Original screen shot image including two enlarged images of the objects.
Witness statement: At approx. 3:45 pm, I was at my home, watching the HD Earthviewing camera from the ISS.
The approximately 6-7 discs were immediately noticeable, as this is a familiar view that I watch frequently. I did not know exactly what the objects were, just that I had never seen them before.
I had prepared my lunch and just sat down to eat when I focused on the screen, upon which I nearly threw the plate in the floor. I grabbed the laptop and did the screen shot, as the objects were already recessing away into the darkness. I quickly showed the screen to my oldest son, who was sitting next to me when this happened.
This is as best as I can remember what happened: The ISS had just passed over the southern tip of Peru (I also had loaded the ISSTracker-Real-Time), and was out over the Atlantic.
The camera had been cutting in and out, and when it came back on, the objects were on-screen. I did a quick screen capture.
There is one disc that is readily visible, with a half-circle of 5, fainter discs and possibly one more off to the right of the half-circle. The best visible one (closest to the ISS) appears to be soft orange in color, the remainder of the objects are faint enough that the color is not apparent.
All the objects appear to have domes. Part of the ISS is clearly visible on the right and the Earth visible at the bottom of the image. There are smudges on the window where the camera is located–these are visible whenever the light from the sun is located appropriately–these tiny smudges are also grouped on the window towards the right of the ISS.
The discs did not remain visible more than 15 seconds, as they slowly faded back away from the ISS, and never broke the formation they were in when sighted. This remarkable event was reported to Mufon – case 59771.
Source

Thanks to: http://missiongalacticfreedom.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum