OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Lyrids meteor shower 2021: How to see the Lyrids tonight
Fleet Of UFOs Hide In Cloud, Normandy Sept 2014, EmptyYesterday at 12:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» HAPPY EARTH DAY
Fleet Of UFOs Hide In Cloud, Normandy Sept 2014, EmptyYesterday at 11:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Russia to quit ISS, build new space station
Fleet Of UFOs Hide In Cloud, Normandy Sept 2014, EmptyYesterday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO like anomalies and rays of light crossing the Sun
Fleet Of UFOs Hide In Cloud, Normandy Sept 2014, EmptyYesterday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater- ‘Q Is the Truth,’: Lin Wood Promotes QAnon at Bible College to Cheering Crowds
Fleet Of UFOs Hide In Cloud, Normandy Sept 2014, EmptyYesterday at 10:26 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO Crash Recoveries: A Classified Corporate Gold Rush
Fleet Of UFOs Hide In Cloud, Normandy Sept 2014, EmptyYesterday at 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» 18-Year-Old Undergoes 3 Brain Surgeries From Blood Clots After J&J Vaccine
Fleet Of UFOs Hide In Cloud, Normandy Sept 2014, EmptyYesterday at 10:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Covidian Cult (Part II)
Fleet Of UFOs Hide In Cloud, Normandy Sept 2014, EmptyYesterday at 10:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study: COVID-19 Vaccine Causes Certain Patients to Develop Herpes Infection
Fleet Of UFOs Hide In Cloud, Normandy Sept 2014, EmptyYesterday at 9:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rumors Swirl About President Harris’ Mental State After She Bursts Into ANOTHER Uncontrolled Laughing Fit
Fleet Of UFOs Hide In Cloud, Normandy Sept 2014, EmptyYesterday at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin Scam) SEC Posts An Award Claim Against Meta 1!
Fleet Of UFOs Hide In Cloud, Normandy Sept 2014, EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 9:13 pm by Carl Spackler

» Mysterious event! Sheep make the perfect circle in Sussex UK!Do they worship ?
Fleet Of UFOs Hide In Cloud, Normandy Sept 2014, EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 5:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» MANDELA II – More Analysis – The latest book by TS Caladan
Fleet Of UFOs Hide In Cloud, Normandy Sept 2014, EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 5:42 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 33-Year-Old Woman Hospitalized for ‘Mysterious’ Paralysis 12 Hours After Pfizer Vaccine
Fleet Of UFOs Hide In Cloud, Normandy Sept 2014, EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 12:53 pm by Unknown

» Body Language: President Trump, On Current Events
Fleet Of UFOs Hide In Cloud, Normandy Sept 2014, EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 12:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "Impossible Star-Maps" Within Mystery Ancient Library?
Fleet Of UFOs Hide In Cloud, Normandy Sept 2014, EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cape Cod, Massachusetts Against Medical Mandates: Join Protest Saturday April 24, 2021
Fleet Of UFOs Hide In Cloud, Normandy Sept 2014, EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 10:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Oracle Films: The Pushback — The Day the World Stood Together (Banned from YouTube)
Fleet Of UFOs Hide In Cloud, Normandy Sept 2014, EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things — Everyday People
Fleet Of UFOs Hide In Cloud, Normandy Sept 2014, EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Coming Modern Grand Solar Minimum
Fleet Of UFOs Hide In Cloud, Normandy Sept 2014, EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» 95,000 UK Severe Adverse Reactions Cases from Pfizer Vaccine
Fleet Of UFOs Hide In Cloud, Normandy Sept 2014, EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» 12-Year-Old Girl is Paralyzed During COVID-19 Trials
Fleet Of UFOs Hide In Cloud, Normandy Sept 2014, EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SPACE NEWS & DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » Fleet Of UFOs Hide In Cloud, Normandy Sept 2014,

Fleet Of UFOs Hide In Cloud, Normandy Sept 2014,

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Fleet Of UFOs Hide In Cloud, Normandy Sept 2014,

September 19, 2014
Fleet Of UFOs Hide In Cloud, Normandy Sept 2014, Ufofleet
Date of sighting: Sept 2014
Location of sighting:  Normandy, France
A large percentage of UFOs reported and recorded are white balls. Sometimes they look solid, but most the time they appear as glowing light. They sometimes hide in clouds and will pock in and out of them periodically. Oh…and they do make their own clouds.
Eyewitness states: 

I was on a yacht with a friend. We were sailing together, enjoying the beautiful blue sky in Normandy. I was watching a huge Chemtrail and some nice clouds while taking a sunbath, when my attention got turned away by something else (I don’t remember). I stopped watching the sky for some minutes.
When I stared at the sky again, I slowly noticed some strange little dots of light near the huge Chemtrail. As always, I got my iPhone in my pocket :-) So I immediately took it and recorded what I could. After checking on my PC screen, I counted seven white objects slowly descending inside the trail, and also disappearing behind it. It seems the huge orb is am the mothership “leading” the fleet.

Thanks to: http://missiongalacticfreedom.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum