OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
 EXOGEN / Omega RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 8th Oct.. 2014…Announcement Coming.…♥♥♥… October 8, 2014 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
 EXOGEN / Omega RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 8th Oct.. 2014…Announcement Coming.…♥♥♥… October 8, 2014 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
 EXOGEN / Omega RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 8th Oct.. 2014…Announcement Coming.…♥♥♥… October 8, 2014 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
 EXOGEN / Omega RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 8th Oct.. 2014…Announcement Coming.…♥♥♥… October 8, 2014 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
 EXOGEN / Omega RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 8th Oct.. 2014…Announcement Coming.…♥♥♥… October 8, 2014 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
 EXOGEN / Omega RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 8th Oct.. 2014…Announcement Coming.…♥♥♥… October 8, 2014 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
 EXOGEN / Omega RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 8th Oct.. 2014…Announcement Coming.…♥♥♥… October 8, 2014 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
 EXOGEN / Omega RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 8th Oct.. 2014…Announcement Coming.…♥♥♥… October 8, 2014 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
 EXOGEN / Omega RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 8th Oct.. 2014…Announcement Coming.…♥♥♥… October 8, 2014 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
 EXOGEN / Omega RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 8th Oct.. 2014…Announcement Coming.…♥♥♥… October 8, 2014 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
 EXOGEN / Omega RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 8th Oct.. 2014…Announcement Coming.…♥♥♥… October 8, 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
 EXOGEN / Omega RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 8th Oct.. 2014…Announcement Coming.…♥♥♥… October 8, 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
 EXOGEN / Omega RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 8th Oct.. 2014…Announcement Coming.…♥♥♥… October 8, 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
 EXOGEN / Omega RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 8th Oct.. 2014…Announcement Coming.…♥♥♥… October 8, 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
 EXOGEN / Omega RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 8th Oct.. 2014…Announcement Coming.…♥♥♥… October 8, 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
 EXOGEN / Omega RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 8th Oct.. 2014…Announcement Coming.…♥♥♥… October 8, 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
 EXOGEN / Omega RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 8th Oct.. 2014…Announcement Coming.…♥♥♥… October 8, 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
 EXOGEN / Omega RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 8th Oct.. 2014…Announcement Coming.…♥♥♥… October 8, 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
 EXOGEN / Omega RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 8th Oct.. 2014…Announcement Coming.…♥♥♥… October 8, 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
 EXOGEN / Omega RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 8th Oct.. 2014…Announcement Coming.…♥♥♥… October 8, 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
 EXOGEN / Omega RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 8th Oct.. 2014…Announcement Coming.…♥♥♥… October 8, 2014 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
 EXOGEN / Omega RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 8th Oct.. 2014…Announcement Coming.…♥♥♥… October 8, 2014 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

EXOGEN / Omega RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 8th Oct.. 2014…Announcement Coming.…♥♥♥… October 8, 2014

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

EXOGEN / Omega RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 8th Oct.. 2014…Announcement Coming.…♥♥♥…

October 8, 2014
 EXOGEN / Omega RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 8th Oct.. 2014…Announcement Coming.…♥♥♥… October 8, 2014 Global-reset-announcement

RV/GCR (PT) UPDATE FROM S3A, 7 OCT

Rv/ Gcr (PT):Currently The Chinese have given America another reprieve because of the forward momentum that the USA has shown today and they are fully expecting to have a new world tomorrow by noon right now the treasury is in process of syncing the trn’s to the USN at the banking Level and will be done before deadline Isn’t it nice to finally see the United States want to get along with the rest of the world. This being said Pray hard their are no more problems I totally Believe that we are on time to the Schedule given to the world BY the Creator who is fully in charge of the Roll out of his Prosperity plan to release the endless cave of gold that King Solomon’s hid and He owns.…Happy Timber days Do well Kids…..I believe in all of you And I will see you When you get home…………….Promise
 EXOGEN / Omega RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 8th Oct.. 2014…Announcement Coming.…♥♥♥… October 8, 2014 Exogen
EXOGEN: SECRET INTEL SNACK: THE FINAL PING AND UST SYNC IS IN MOTION RIGHT NOW!!!!! (HINT HINT)R.V. / GCR October 7, 2014 at 7:38pm
Currently The Chinese have given America another reprieve because of the forward momentum that the USA has shown today and they are fully expecting to have a new world tomorrow by noon
Right now the treasury is in process of syncing the trn’s to the USN at the banking Level and will be done before deadline Isn’t it nice to finally see the United States want to get along with the rest of the world.
This being said Pray hard there are no more problems
….

I totally Believe that we are on time to the Schedule given to the world BY the Creator who is fully in charge of the Roll out of his Prosperity plan to release the endless cave of gold that King Solomon’s hid and He owns….Happy Timber days Do well Kids…..I believe in all of you And I will see you When you get home…………….Promise
Linnea > R.V. / GCR
WOW, this is so exciting to watch unfold and my gratitude is limitless!!!  So tomorrow by noon?  Who’s noon?  Shanghai? EDT? PST? London?  Baghdad?  Do you know?  Thanks in advance:)
R.V. / GCR > Linnea Most of the deadlines we have been through this last three times since 12:01 last night have all been Eastern Time deadlines
Good luck to the world That is all I can Say
I wish Our world well
 EXOGEN / Omega RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 8th Oct.. 2014…Announcement Coming.…♥♥♥… October 8, 2014 Gcr2013

EXOGEN UPDATE: S3A TOP SECRET PLAN “B” UPDATE # 1, 8 OCT

EXOGEN: PHASE I IS NOW COMPLETED!
SECRET INTEL SNACK: THE FINAL PING AND UST SYNC IS IN MOTION RIGHT NOW!!!!! (HINT HINT). 
 EXOGEN / Omega RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 8th Oct.. 2014…Announcement Coming.…♥♥♥… October 8, 2014 Omegaman-clear-2
10-7-14 Omega Man: FUNDS FOR BONDS SHOULD be released tomorrow; that means TRN has to be live…tonight…or early tomorrow..imo.

It should be snowing hard tonight.

We should wake up to flakey whiteness.

However, that does not mean PBX tomorrow (Public Exchange). It could be Thurs/Friday…also means that certain  private groups should be going in Possibly TONIGHT.

Thanks to: http://missiongalacticfreedom.wordpress.com

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Hmmmmmm have we heard this before???..........

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

bs4ever

bs4ever

Nannee, may I have the pleasure of the Guru GR waltz with you to the melody of the Blue Danube Dinar, or maybe we could all form a circle in the promised snow and raise a chorus of Ding Dong merrily on high?
How about a chorus to finish the night off

Zim Zhim-in-ey, Zhim Zhim-in-ey
Zhim Zhim Zher-ee!
A Guru is as lucky, as lucky can be
Zhim Zhim-in-ey, Zhim Zhim-in-ey
Zhim Zhim cher-oo!
Guru luck will rub off when I shakes 'ands with you

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

awww.... 

LOL

EXOGEN / Omega RV/GCR INTEL UPDATE , 8th Oct.. 2014…Announcement Coming.…♥♥♥… October 8, 2014 1824860899

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Oh one of my all time favs is Mary Poppins! 

Just a spoon full of bullshit makes the bank account go down
Makes the bank account go doooooowwwwn
The bank account go down
Just a spoon full of bullshit makes the bank account go down
Buying up dinar, dong & zim!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

AWESOME you two!!!

keep em coming

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Hahahahahaha I love Mary Poppins she's the best!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum