OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
 Stage3Alpha: "HAPPY TIMBERDAYS WE ARE DOWN TO THE LAST THE VERY LAST EVENT THAT LEADS TO THE WORLDS PROSPERITY EVENT............." EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
 Stage3Alpha: "HAPPY TIMBERDAYS WE ARE DOWN TO THE LAST THE VERY LAST EVENT THAT LEADS TO THE WORLDS PROSPERITY EVENT............." EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
 Stage3Alpha: "HAPPY TIMBERDAYS WE ARE DOWN TO THE LAST THE VERY LAST EVENT THAT LEADS TO THE WORLDS PROSPERITY EVENT............." EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
 Stage3Alpha: "HAPPY TIMBERDAYS WE ARE DOWN TO THE LAST THE VERY LAST EVENT THAT LEADS TO THE WORLDS PROSPERITY EVENT............." EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
 Stage3Alpha: "HAPPY TIMBERDAYS WE ARE DOWN TO THE LAST THE VERY LAST EVENT THAT LEADS TO THE WORLDS PROSPERITY EVENT............." EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
 Stage3Alpha: "HAPPY TIMBERDAYS WE ARE DOWN TO THE LAST THE VERY LAST EVENT THAT LEADS TO THE WORLDS PROSPERITY EVENT............." EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
 Stage3Alpha: "HAPPY TIMBERDAYS WE ARE DOWN TO THE LAST THE VERY LAST EVENT THAT LEADS TO THE WORLDS PROSPERITY EVENT............." EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
 Stage3Alpha: "HAPPY TIMBERDAYS WE ARE DOWN TO THE LAST THE VERY LAST EVENT THAT LEADS TO THE WORLDS PROSPERITY EVENT............." EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
 Stage3Alpha: "HAPPY TIMBERDAYS WE ARE DOWN TO THE LAST THE VERY LAST EVENT THAT LEADS TO THE WORLDS PROSPERITY EVENT............." EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
 Stage3Alpha: "HAPPY TIMBERDAYS WE ARE DOWN TO THE LAST THE VERY LAST EVENT THAT LEADS TO THE WORLDS PROSPERITY EVENT............." EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
 Stage3Alpha: "HAPPY TIMBERDAYS WE ARE DOWN TO THE LAST THE VERY LAST EVENT THAT LEADS TO THE WORLDS PROSPERITY EVENT............." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
 Stage3Alpha: "HAPPY TIMBERDAYS WE ARE DOWN TO THE LAST THE VERY LAST EVENT THAT LEADS TO THE WORLDS PROSPERITY EVENT............." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
 Stage3Alpha: "HAPPY TIMBERDAYS WE ARE DOWN TO THE LAST THE VERY LAST EVENT THAT LEADS TO THE WORLDS PROSPERITY EVENT............." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
 Stage3Alpha: "HAPPY TIMBERDAYS WE ARE DOWN TO THE LAST THE VERY LAST EVENT THAT LEADS TO THE WORLDS PROSPERITY EVENT............." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
 Stage3Alpha: "HAPPY TIMBERDAYS WE ARE DOWN TO THE LAST THE VERY LAST EVENT THAT LEADS TO THE WORLDS PROSPERITY EVENT............." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
 Stage3Alpha: "HAPPY TIMBERDAYS WE ARE DOWN TO THE LAST THE VERY LAST EVENT THAT LEADS TO THE WORLDS PROSPERITY EVENT............." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
 Stage3Alpha: "HAPPY TIMBERDAYS WE ARE DOWN TO THE LAST THE VERY LAST EVENT THAT LEADS TO THE WORLDS PROSPERITY EVENT............." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
 Stage3Alpha: "HAPPY TIMBERDAYS WE ARE DOWN TO THE LAST THE VERY LAST EVENT THAT LEADS TO THE WORLDS PROSPERITY EVENT............." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
 Stage3Alpha: "HAPPY TIMBERDAYS WE ARE DOWN TO THE LAST THE VERY LAST EVENT THAT LEADS TO THE WORLDS PROSPERITY EVENT............." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
 Stage3Alpha: "HAPPY TIMBERDAYS WE ARE DOWN TO THE LAST THE VERY LAST EVENT THAT LEADS TO THE WORLDS PROSPERITY EVENT............." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
 Stage3Alpha: "HAPPY TIMBERDAYS WE ARE DOWN TO THE LAST THE VERY LAST EVENT THAT LEADS TO THE WORLDS PROSPERITY EVENT............." EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
 Stage3Alpha: "HAPPY TIMBERDAYS WE ARE DOWN TO THE LAST THE VERY LAST EVENT THAT LEADS TO THE WORLDS PROSPERITY EVENT............." EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stage3Alpha: "HAPPY TIMBERDAYS WE ARE DOWN TO THE LAST THE VERY LAST EVENT THAT LEADS TO THE WORLDS PROSPERITY EVENT............."

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

News, Rumors, and Opinions Friday Morning

10/17/2014

Stage3Alpha:

R.V. / GCR October 17, 2014 at 7:29am

THEY CAN NOT REBUILD THEIR ECONOMY WITHOUT A REALITY RATE AND THE GLOBE DUE TO THE WORLD ECONOMICS AS WE KNOW IT TODAY...

THEY ARE PREPARING FOR THE USE OF THEIR NEW DEMOCRACY AND ALSO INTERNATIONAL COMPLIANCE TO MONOPOLIZE ON THE GLOBAL MARKET AND THE WTO –

SO GETTING ALL OF THOSE REGULATIONS DONE AND IN PLACE WOULD BE WHY WE HAD TO WAIT...

I am very excited! I feel very good things coming our way, our patience is about to pay off. The GOI, Abadi and the CBI are all making sure the transition into a market economy is as smooth as possible, the ISX is getting ready to rock out the X-Stream platform (Nasdaq) all the pieces of the puzzle are coming together.

GOI could be moving a little faster, but things are getting done at a faster pace than anytime in the last 8 years.

See how close this is getting the gold is now signed off we just need the witness of the bank hold and administrative hold lifted this could happen any second or while we are asleep either way its just entertainment...

This just in The signatures we needed for the signing of the Gold are now complete in their entirety so there are no more signatures for the gold needing to be signed
We are now to the administration hold side next in order to get the admin hold lifted off of the Money

There needs to be a logistical meeting of two generals from china to witness for china the Treasury department Head representative being the Admiral and the Banker and the Representative… two witnesses for the release of the ADMIN HOLD and to hit the switch to throw the parallel new bank system start on the new system for the BIRTH of the Global Currency Revaluation and World Reset.

The Chinese have stated this will be a day time event.......

HAPPY TIMBERDAYS WE ARE DOWN TO THE LAST THE VERY LAST EVENT THAT LEADS TO THE WORLDS PROSPERITY EVENT.............THE CHINESE SAID THIS WILL BE A DAY TIME EVENT .........................................Timber

roopoo

roopoo

On your marks, get set, wait..........

Thanking you oilyman from the heart of my bottom

ymoilman2

roopoo wrote:On your marks, get set, wait..........

Thanking you oilyman from the heart of my bottom

VERY GOOD BANK STORIES

News, Rumors, and Opinions Late Thursday Night

10/16/2014

TNT:

ENERGYSPARKLES: JUST THOUGHT I WOULD STOP BY AND TELL EVERYONE THAT MY WEALTH MANAGER AT CHASE CALLED ME THIS MORNING AND TOLD ME WE WILL BE NEEDING AN APPOINTMENT NEXT WEEK AND WANTED TO KNOW WHICH DAY WORKED BETTER FOR ME AND SAID ABOUT THE BUSINESS WE HAD DISCUSSED BEFORE.

THE ONLY THING I TALKED TO HIM ABOUT THE IS RV/GCR.

I AM STILL IN SHOCK. HE REALLY COULD NOT TALK ABOUT IT, I TOLD HIM TO CALL AND I WOULD BE THERE IN JUST 10-15 MINUTES ANY DAY.

HE SAID HE WOULD CALL. I TOLD HIM HE COULD PUT MY PHONE NUMBER IN HIS PERSONAL CELL AND CALL ANYTIME.

WE BOTH LAUGHED AND HE SAID OK.  I WISH I COULD PUT INTO WORDS HOW EXCITED HE WAS.

I TOLD HIM A LONG TIME AGO I WANTED HIM TO BE THE ONE I EXCHANGED WITH.
HE HAS ALWAYS TREATED PEOPLE EQUAL AND I LOVE THAT.

I THINK HE WAS TOLD SOMETHING IN A MEMO AND THAT IS WHY HE CALLED ME.  I WILL LET EVERYONE KNOW IF HE CALLS ME IN AND WHEN I AM GOING IN.

Rrrr

I finally got my bank story, I’ve waited oh so long.
My Good friend went to Wells Fargo today, to discuss his Dinar and his Dong.

The Lady said the RV's coming, The wealth managers there all knew.
What made it all so special is they have a De LA Rue.

As he was opening up his holding accounts, he called me out of breath.
I’m gonna open MY accounts tomorrow, I’ll be there barring death.

This story is true, of this I swear, our time is finally here.
I really gotta go now, It’s time for lots of beer.

roopoo

roopoo

ymoilman2 wrote:

ENERGYSPARKLES: JUST THOUGHT I WOULD STOP BY AND TELL EVERYONE THAT MY WEALTH MANAGER AT CHASE CALLED ME THIS MORNING AND TOLD ME WE WILL BE NEEDING AN APPOINTMENT NEXT WEEK AND WANTED TO KNOW WHICH DAY WORKED BETTER FOR ME AND SAID ABOUT THE BUSINESS WE HAD DISCUSSED BEFORE.

I am very sorries to hearing this things, your health manager is what we call the Doctor of medicines right? Please I hoping this is not serious because he chase you.
If this affect you before I hope this times is last times

Yakshahmash

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum