OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The WEF Isn’t A Cabal, It’s A Cult
UFO Over Las Vegas, Nevada On Oct 17, 2014 UFO EmptyToday at 12:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» China buying up the world’s GOLD supply in preparation for a new world reserve currency designed to END the DOLLAR
UFO Over Las Vegas, Nevada On Oct 17, 2014 UFO EmptyToday at 12:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vitamin D Supplements May Provide Powerful Brain Boost That Prevents Dementia
UFO Over Las Vegas, Nevada On Oct 17, 2014 UFO EmptyToday at 12:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Devastated’ Family of Marine That Biden Left Behind in Russia Speaks Out After Trade for Brittney Griner
UFO Over Las Vegas, Nevada On Oct 17, 2014 UFO EmptyToday at 12:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» THE TWITTER FILES, PART II - Twitter's Secret Blacklists
UFO Over Las Vegas, Nevada On Oct 17, 2014 UFO EmptyToday at 12:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Steve Falconer on the Death of Germ Theory
UFO Over Las Vegas, Nevada On Oct 17, 2014 UFO EmptyToday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

»  “Overlooked: Lost in The Shining Hotel” by Truthstream Media | Ep: 1 – The Environment
UFO Over Las Vegas, Nevada On Oct 17, 2014 UFO EmptyToday at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Mental Gymnastics: Info About Vaccine Injury/Death is the Main Cause of Vaccine Injury/Death
UFO Over Las Vegas, Nevada On Oct 17, 2014 UFO EmptyToday at 11:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mauna Loa Eruption Update; The Summit is Sinking, A New Lava Breakout Occurs
UFO Over Las Vegas, Nevada On Oct 17, 2014 UFO EmptyToday at 11:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» What's Up with this MAN and Stealing Peoples Luggage???
UFO Over Las Vegas, Nevada On Oct 17, 2014 UFO EmptyToday at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tom Renz: Vaccine shedding is NOT a conspiracy theory
UFO Over Las Vegas, Nevada On Oct 17, 2014 UFO EmptyToday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» FDA Approves Bivalent Vaccine for Babies in TWO DAYS
UFO Over Las Vegas, Nevada On Oct 17, 2014 UFO EmptyToday at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Early 21st Century Dystopian Nightmare Reality
UFO Over Las Vegas, Nevada On Oct 17, 2014 UFO EmptyYesterday at 12:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Died Suddenly's 12/08/22
UFO Over Las Vegas, Nevada On Oct 17, 2014 UFO EmptyYesterday at 12:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Well they did it! New Zealand took away that baby because parents wanted unvaxxed blood for transfusion.
UFO Over Las Vegas, Nevada On Oct 17, 2014 UFO EmptyYesterday at 12:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 432 Hz: THE MAGIC FREQUENCY (forbidden from mainstream music)
UFO Over Las Vegas, Nevada On Oct 17, 2014 UFO EmptyYesterday at 12:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve mind-bending 'quantum time flip'
UFO Over Las Vegas, Nevada On Oct 17, 2014 UFO EmptyYesterday at 12:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» After FTX’s Sudden Collapse, Crypto Billionaires are Now Dying Under Mysterious Circumstances Around the World
UFO Over Las Vegas, Nevada On Oct 17, 2014 UFO EmptyYesterday at 12:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bill Gates will join Fauci this week to dictate U.S. government health 'priorities for the future'
UFO Over Las Vegas, Nevada On Oct 17, 2014 UFO EmptyYesterday at 12:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  How To Cheat and Lie with Vaccine Science: A Review of Turtles All The Way Down
UFO Over Las Vegas, Nevada On Oct 17, 2014 UFO EmptyYesterday at 11:40 am by PurpleSkyz

»  Operation Soul Disconnection
UFO Over Las Vegas, Nevada On Oct 17, 2014 UFO EmptyYesterday at 11:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Guess a B-baller is just WAY MORE IMPORTANT than a MARINE!
UFO Over Las Vegas, Nevada On Oct 17, 2014 UFO EmptyYesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SPACE NEWS & DISCLOSURE » UFO VIDEO ARCHIVES » UFO Over Las Vegas, Nevada On Oct 17, 2014 UFO

UFO Over Las Vegas, Nevada On Oct 17, 2014 UFO

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO Over Las Vegas, Nevada On Oct 17, 2014 UFO

October 19, 2014
UFO Over Las Vegas, Nevada On Oct 17, 2014 UFO Ufolasvega
Date of sighting: October 17, 2014
Location of sighting: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Eyewitness states: 
I knew it was only a matter of time before I was finally able to get much closer to this amazing UFO and all of its traveling companions. I do wish I could have gotten closer but living in a big city means I am going to have distractions in the form of cars, trucks and motorcycles. I honestly don’t know what this thing is but I have started to believe that it prefers to avoid people if possible. There were a number of times that it went lights out because of people being in the area. As soon as they left it lit right back up and continued on its way. What ended up stopping it completely was a car that went even closer than me with its headlights on. The people in the car did turn them off but not before the object went dark for the final time. I had parked my car behind a large metal utility box and tried to stay low key. If it knew I was there it didn’t seem to care.

Thanks to: http://missiongalacticfreedom.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum