OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The “Double Government,” one a pretender and another that calls the shots, hits the mainstream. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The “Double Government,” one a pretender and another that calls the shots, hits the mainstream. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The “Double Government,” one a pretender and another that calls the shots, hits the mainstream. EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The “Double Government,” one a pretender and another that calls the shots, hits the mainstream. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The “Double Government,” one a pretender and another that calls the shots, hits the mainstream. EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The “Double Government,” one a pretender and another that calls the shots, hits the mainstream. EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The “Double Government,” one a pretender and another that calls the shots, hits the mainstream. EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The “Double Government,” one a pretender and another that calls the shots, hits the mainstream. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The “Double Government,” one a pretender and another that calls the shots, hits the mainstream. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The “Double Government,” one a pretender and another that calls the shots, hits the mainstream. EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The “Double Government,” one a pretender and another that calls the shots, hits the mainstream. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The “Double Government,” one a pretender and another that calls the shots, hits the mainstream. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The “Double Government,” one a pretender and another that calls the shots, hits the mainstream. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The “Double Government,” one a pretender and another that calls the shots, hits the mainstream. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The “Double Government,” one a pretender and another that calls the shots, hits the mainstream. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The “Double Government,” one a pretender and another that calls the shots, hits the mainstream. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The “Double Government,” one a pretender and another that calls the shots, hits the mainstream. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The “Double Government,” one a pretender and another that calls the shots, hits the mainstream. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The “Double Government,” one a pretender and another that calls the shots, hits the mainstream. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The “Double Government,” one a pretender and another that calls the shots, hits the mainstream. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The “Double Government,” one a pretender and another that calls the shots, hits the mainstream. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The “Double Government,” one a pretender and another that calls the shots, hits the mainstream. EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The “Double Government,” one a pretender and another that calls the shots, hits the mainstream.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The “Double Government,” one a pretender and another that calls the shots, hits the mainstream.

Posted on October 20, 2014 by Ann Kreilkamp
I went downtown to vote (early) today. This was after I had read the following piece. I figure that at least local elections still matter, and that’s what I focus on in every aspect of my life, local local local!
The “Double Government,” one a pretender and another that calls the shots, hits the mainstream. Unknown-2Most interesting about this piece is that it appeared in the MSM Boston Globe, and that its subject is an author who is both a respected academic and a government insider whose new book was published by the MSM Oxford University Press. 
Vote all you want. The secret government won’t change. 
Here’s a review of the book, also in the Boston Globe.

“National Security and Double Government, by Michael J. Glennon

I keep wondering what my very Republican dad, who died two years ago, would say about all these revelations. Now that the shadow government is being exposed, can the black budget for the Secret Space Program, ongoing since Roswell in 1947, be far behind? See, for example, independent historian Richard Dolan, author of UFOs and the National Security State, his presentation at the 2013 Citizen Hearing on Disclosure. The Shadow Government and the UFO/ET Presence go hand in hand.

Thanks to: http://exopermaculture.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum