OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» DHS Begins Releasing Gas on NYC Citizens at 120 Locations in ‘Biological Attack Simulation’
An Emerging Understanding… EmptyToday at 12:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» PHOTOS: 66 Cargo Ships Hover Near L.A., Long Beach Ports; UPDATE: 100 Ships
An Emerging Understanding… EmptyToday at 12:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Zach Bush Tells RFK, Jr.: ‘By Deleting the Alphabet of Human Biology, We Ended Up With a Chronic Disease Epidemic on a Grand Scale’
An Emerging Understanding… EmptyToday at 12:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Disconcerting: Empty Store Shelves Stocked With Lawn Chairs to Hide Supply Chain Crisis
An Emerging Understanding… EmptyToday at 12:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Data Proves Covid-19 Deaths Rose Rapidly AFTER Vax roll-out in 40+ Countries
An Emerging Understanding… EmptyToday at 12:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Quantum Mechanics De-Mystified
An Emerging Understanding… EmptyToday at 12:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID Jabbing Young Children is ‘Politics, Not Science’
An Emerging Understanding… EmptyToday at 12:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nevada Unemployment has Embezzled Benefits from the Third Stimulus: Which made me Homeless since MAY.
An Emerging Understanding… EmptyYesterday at 11:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Red Cross is warning all Americans that Covid-vaccinated humans are INELIGIBLE for donating plasma
An Emerging Understanding… EmptyYesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Brandon Goodwin to keep his MOUTH SHUT about blood clots from Covid-19 vaccine that ended his season
An Emerging Understanding… EmptyYesterday at 11:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Washington State Patrol Terminates 127 Employees Over Vaccine Mandate
An Emerging Understanding… EmptyYesterday at 11:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» More Than 180 San Francisco City Officials, Including Police And Sheriff Employees, Placed On Leave For Not Being Vaccinated
An Emerging Understanding… EmptyYesterday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» 750 GE Federal Contract Workers Walk Out in Protest Against Vaccine Mandates in Ohio
An Emerging Understanding… EmptyYesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Enduring mysteries : The Georgia guidestones with Will Ellis.
An Emerging Understanding… EmptyYesterday at 10:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» TAKING LIFE FOR GRANTED
An Emerging Understanding… EmptyYesterday at 10:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Free Covid Crusher
An Emerging Understanding… EmptyYesterday at 10:42 am by Richard Noakes

» Lou Elizondo doesn't like Steven Cambian's question
An Emerging Understanding… EmptyYesterday at 12:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Navy declares ALL sailors who resist taking COVID-19 vaccine will be discharged – no exemptions, no exceptions
An Emerging Understanding… EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 10:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Decoding the Proposed New Invasive IRS $600 Bank Reporting Rule
An Emerging Understanding… EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 10:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Watch: Seattle Police Officers And Firefighters Turn In Their Work Boots Over Covid Vaccine Mandate
An Emerging Understanding… EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 9:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Over 100 Workers at Top U.S. Nuclear Weapons Lab Sue Over Coercive COVID-19 Vaxx Mandate
An Emerging Understanding… EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 9:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Ivermectin: The Elephant in the Room
An Emerging Understanding… EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Stella Immanuel: “The Whole Pandemic Was A TROJAN HORSE For Vaccines – Fauci Is Epitome Of Evil.”
An Emerging Understanding… EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Persecuted pastor: I will not lie about vaccines or endorse COVID tyranny
An Emerging Understanding… EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 9:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» They Want Your Soul - The Richard Dolan Show
An Emerging Understanding… EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Conformity to the Extreme’: Parents Outraged After Teachers Tape Face Masks to Students’ Faces
An Emerging Understanding… EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 9:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Whistleblower: FDA and CDC both know, but won’t admit, that 90% of covid patient hospitalizations are the fully vaccinated
An Emerging Understanding… EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» World Economic Forum to Launch “Great Narrative” Initiative Following the Great Reset
An Emerging Understanding… EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO investigator invites celebrities to help him contact aliens
An Emerging Understanding… EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 1:30 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » An Emerging Understanding…

An Emerging Understanding…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1An Emerging Understanding… Empty An Emerging Understanding… Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:47 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

An Emerging Understanding…

3 Votes

An Emerging Understanding… Mother-teresa-ripples
What an incredible sight to behold you are.  What an amazing series of events, of understandings, that came thru the readings yesterday!!  I am also understanding so clearly why the ET’s have started their conscious movement towards you, their incarnate human friend/family.
This new hexagonal bubble of creation was perfected on another planet (which one/ones, was not revealed at all) and those of you who have the task of understanding how this super powered creational field/bubble works to the max have friends that are showing up to help you remember.  There are also, interdimensional Beings assisting too, beyond those incarnate on different planets, there are those that exist between the betweens (smile.)
In one of the connections, I could see the (nameless) planet off to my left and earth in front of me, and the interdimensions that exist between the two worlds.  My lady in the field instructions were to access the interdimensional doorway within her new hexagonal creational field and bring back the wisdom, the working knowledge and application of why this is important.  Many people got a very similar message yesterday with their part in this new evolution.
Also, there are going to be many new ways of working, enhancing the energy field of life by these precious people, genuine wayshowers, as we mature into the fields of next year.
Another one of the lady’s yesterday, in her part with working with her hexagon, was all about really understanding the emoting energy frequenting being produced by mother earth.  Each quadrant that surrounded her feet, had a different “emoting” frequency.  I did try to change the word to emitting a frequency and spirit pulled my lips to put the correct word in, emoting!!
I suddenly remember spirits focus earlier this year as we were heading up towards this grand transition speaking about new, rarified emotions coming in, untainted by the human ego.  No doubt, this has everything to do with that.  Now to fully understand the rest of the story.
I was looking on the internet this morning in regards to Dr. Emoto’s death and suddenly I found these amazing pictures that is really telling the story of our present moment:
An Emerging Understanding… Dr-emoto-water-crystals
Looking at the bottom three, thank you completes the story, creates the circle of completion, surrounded by the hexagonal power house.  Love and appreciation as well as the selfless, serving woman known as mother theresa, hexagons!!!  Mother Theresa was continually in service to others and look at the enormity of her crystal hexagonal center.   In contrast, yet divine compliment, love and appreciation gathers so many other formations around the hexagon center, really amplifying the thought, what you put out comes back to you 100 fold.
Well, I am going to keep this short but sweet today.  My brain is semi-mushy (up a lot last night) and want to save the power reserves for those amazing Beings that will be standing in the field so we can continue to understand this amazing evolution we are at the forefront of creating.
I love you all so incredible much.  Big big ((((HUGZ))))) of loving gratitude to ALL!!
Lisa Gawlas    www.mysoulcenter.com/energy_readings.html

Thanks to: http://lisagawlas.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum