OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» EPISODE 9 LINK - The final episode
Anonymous Photos Taken 15 Minutes Prior to Ottawa Shooting  EmptyToday at 12:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Remdesivir Recall
Anonymous Photos Taken 15 Minutes Prior to Ottawa Shooting  EmptyToday at 12:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Alec Baldwin on ABC, Cuts Galore
Anonymous Photos Taken 15 Minutes Prior to Ottawa Shooting  EmptyYesterday at 11:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pilot films mystery lights over South China Sea
Anonymous Photos Taken 15 Minutes Prior to Ottawa Shooting  EmptyYesterday at 11:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Lights Seen In Skies Above Middle Tennessee
Anonymous Photos Taken 15 Minutes Prior to Ottawa Shooting  EmptyYesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» At Least 3 Children Die and 120 Hospitalized in Vietnam After Receiving Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine – 4 Adults Die from Vero Cell Covid Vaccine
Anonymous Photos Taken 15 Minutes Prior to Ottawa Shooting  EmptyYesterday at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Outraged Mother Says 13-Year-Old Son Was Vaccinated Without Her Consent
Anonymous Photos Taken 15 Minutes Prior to Ottawa Shooting  EmptyYesterday at 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Attorney Leigh Dundas Gives Updates on Current Legal Actions Regarding Vaccine Mandates
Anonymous Photos Taken 15 Minutes Prior to Ottawa Shooting  EmptyYesterday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Attorney Reiner Fuellmich on Nuremberg 2.0: Justice will Not Come Through the Courts but by the People Rising Up
Anonymous Photos Taken 15 Minutes Prior to Ottawa Shooting  EmptyYesterday at 10:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Here We Go Again — COVID 3.0
Anonymous Photos Taken 15 Minutes Prior to Ottawa Shooting  EmptyYesterday at 1:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Report Shows Nearly 300 Athletes Worldwide Collapsed or Suffered Cardiac Arrests after Taking COVID Vaccine This Year – Many Died
Anonymous Photos Taken 15 Minutes Prior to Ottawa Shooting  EmptyYesterday at 1:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Shocking Images Show Ash-Covered Ghost Towns On Spain's Canary Islands
Anonymous Photos Taken 15 Minutes Prior to Ottawa Shooting  EmptyYesterday at 1:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Federal judge halts Biden jab mandate for federal contractors in all 50 states
Anonymous Photos Taken 15 Minutes Prior to Ottawa Shooting  EmptyYesterday at 1:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Microplastic contamination found in all 30 tested Oregon waterways, environmental group says
Anonymous Photos Taken 15 Minutes Prior to Ottawa Shooting  EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 11:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Robert F Kennedy Jr. Bombshell: CIA-Led “Military Response” To Plandemic Was To Usher In Worldwide Totalitarianism
Anonymous Photos Taken 15 Minutes Prior to Ottawa Shooting  EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» SECRET SPACE: The Hunt For The Elusive Planet Nine
Anonymous Photos Taken 15 Minutes Prior to Ottawa Shooting  EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Basketball Player Ben Madgen Diagnosed with Pericarditis After Second Shot
Anonymous Photos Taken 15 Minutes Prior to Ottawa Shooting  EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» CDC’s Legendary Chief Virus Investigator Found Dead
Anonymous Photos Taken 15 Minutes Prior to Ottawa Shooting  EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» A CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY - PFIZER VACCINE DEVELOPER: "I CAN'T TAKE THE VACCINE, IT'S THE LAW"
Anonymous Photos Taken 15 Minutes Prior to Ottawa Shooting  EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» New Age Deceptions Parts 1&2
Anonymous Photos Taken 15 Minutes Prior to Ottawa Shooting  EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 1:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nearly 700 Cases of Heart Disease in 12 to 17-Year-Olds After COVID Shots
Anonymous Photos Taken 15 Minutes Prior to Ottawa Shooting  EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 1:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» German Study Finds Zero Healthy Children Between 5 and 18 Died From COVID
Anonymous Photos Taken 15 Minutes Prior to Ottawa Shooting  EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 12:59 am by PurpleSkyz

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

CONTACT HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE SESSIONS
www.https://coe-llc.com

NEW ETSY SHOP FEATURING HERBAL SALVES

NOW MAKING A MEDICATED OIL FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PCR DAMAGE
www.https://coe-llc.com

Sway on Out Of Mind:
Sway's Website:
josuemercadoproductions.tk
Buy Me A Coffee:
PayPal:www.paypal.me/swaymerk CashApp:

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » TRUTH IN CONSPIRACY THEORIES? » CONSPIRACY & FALSE FLAG EVENTS: PAST & PRESENT » Anonymous Photos Taken 15 Minutes Prior to Ottawa Shooting

Anonymous Photos Taken 15 Minutes Prior to Ottawa Shooting

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

October 25, 2014 by Light Worker 29501

Anonymous Photos Taken 15 Minutes Prior to Ottawa Shooting

An apparent eyewitness who works at the Parliament Building tells his/her account of events unfolding under his/her office window.
Anonymous Photos Taken 15 Minutes Prior to Ottawa Shooting  Beforeshooting-1764x700
“I’m a legislative assistant, Here is the view outside my office at 9:30 AM, (about 15 minutes before the ‘crazed’ gunman). Just a shit ton of cops hanging out by west block for no reason.”
“I know two things they aren’t telling the press/public. Hopefully, you dipshits will take this seriously because my career is on the line.”
“If you see/hear that a legislative assistant died, had an accident, committed suicide whatever I’d like to say for the record that I’ve never wanted to kill myself. I take my job serious, but I ask honest questions.”
“Wednesday’s there are events hosted at parliament, and security is slack. There was no need for all these police at parliament this morning pre-shooting incident. Nobody (pm and opposition leaders excluded) of great significance was scheduled for today.”
“Further, blowing up the west end’s transmitter should just make people angry, not dependent on the government. I feel like if we don’t stand up right now, we will be baited into losing everything because of ISIS.”
(Click on the images to start the slide show and read all of the comments)
Anonymous Photos Taken 15 Minutes Prior to Ottawa Shooting  Anon-ottawa-2-1024x838
Anonymous Photos Taken 15 Minutes Prior to Ottawa Shooting  Anonottawa-1024x617
Anonymous Photos Taken 15 Minutes Prior to Ottawa Shooting  Julia-ottawa-4
Anonymous Photos Taken 15 Minutes Prior to Ottawa Shooting  Julia-ottawa-3
Anonymous Photos Taken 15 Minutes Prior to Ottawa Shooting  Julia-ottawa-5
Anonymous Photos Taken 15 Minutes Prior to Ottawa Shooting  Ottawahydro-1024x634
Source.

Thanks to: http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum