OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Good People Doing Good Things — Giving Back
Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*  EmptyToday at 8:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Biden Drops Dr. Seuss from Read Across America Day
Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*  EmptyToday at 8:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» TRIGGERED! Democrats Furious After Texas Gov. Lifts Mask Mandate
Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*  EmptyToday at 8:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Following Texas, Mississippi Drops Covid Mask Mandate
Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*  EmptyToday at 8:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mitt Romney Joined the Black Eye Club
Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*  EmptyToday at 8:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Number of Injuries Reported to CDC After COVID Vaccines Climbs by Nearly 4,000 in One Week
Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*  EmptyToday at 8:39 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt - Back To The "Gold Funding the Exchange" With The Dragon Family!
Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*  EmptyYesterday at 11:55 pm by RamblerNash

» Sense of Life
Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*  EmptyYesterday at 12:58 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Sense of touch
Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*  EmptyYesterday at 12:57 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Morality cannot be established by ethical preachings (1 $ 2)
Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*  EmptyYesterday at 12:55 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Principle of Non-Interference
Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*  EmptyYesterday at 12:51 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Someone Testing to see if we are Paying attention, MOST FAILED!
Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*  EmptyYesterday at 12:48 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Equal importance
Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*  EmptyYesterday at 12:47 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Scientist and the Elite Try to Hide What Really Happened at CERN, Demonic Entities, Extra Dimensions
Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*  EmptyYesterday at 12:45 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Yellen Tells G20 Countries To Buy SDR's, The Dollars Days As The World Reserve Currency Are Numbered
Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*  EmptyYesterday at 12:44 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» UFO News ~ UFO shaped objects that appeared at sea in Blackpool, UK plus MORE
Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*  EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 6:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Trump & Jordan at CPAC
Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*  EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 4:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 3 Secrets Of A Strong Mind
Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*  EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 12:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» These Anti-Solar Panels Don’t Require Daylight To Generate Power
Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*  EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 12:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Is COVID-Derangement-Syndrome Real?
Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*  EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mike Lindell: ‘Trump Will Be Your President Long Before 2024’
Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*  EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» BOLD: Call For Businesses To Re-Open March 1!
Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*  EmptyMon Mar 01, 2021 11:12 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GLOBAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE » Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*

Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3*  Empty Gathering of the Tribes: Day 2, Part 3* Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:19 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PLEASE NOTE: THE ORIGINAL VIDEO TITLED NEW MEXICO SEMINAR WAS PULLED BY YOU TUBE OR THE VIDEOS CREATOR. I HAVE RENAMED THIS THREAD.

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

minedandtimedout

Looking for the video entitled New Mexico seminar with Boris and beachouse Jim and your site has it labeled as gathering of the tribes. Why is this the case?

minedandtimedout

I'm already signed in to the site attempting to watch a video but your site claims that I need to sign in

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Hi mined..
apparently the first video was pulled from You Tube. It says it is now private. I also can not view it. If you are able to post a comment you are signed in.
But the second one plays.It's title is "Gathering of the Tribes" I do not rename videos, article, etc. So this is the name on the video as it was presented on You Tube.

Thanks for commenting. :) and welcome!

aestheticmedic

If you wish to obtain certified copies of these records, the certification fee is $50.00.  Checks or money orders should be made payable to “Department of State” and mailed with the request above to the address below.  If you would like a certified copy of a passport record, send requests for your passport records directly to Passport’s Office of Legal Affairs and Law Enforcement Liaison, Law Enforcement Liaison Division, at the address below:
U.S. Department of State
Office of Law Enforcement Liaison
44132 Mercure Cir
P.O. Box 1227
Sterling, VA 20166
and I called Boris yesterday as I heard he was in jail for filing UCC's, but he was not in jail and was not in trouble.  He says he may be making 1 more video to finish things up and he wishes everyone could critically think for them selves, he was not sounding like he wanted to teach anymore.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Thanks for the info am!

Much appreciated. Glad he is not in jail!

minedandtimedout

Gathering of the tribes  is not the same as the New Mexico seminar they are two separate and distinct series of videos .
 Anyone can view the gathering of the tribes videos on YouTube

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
OK
I renamed this post.
Sorry for your aggravation or confusion mindedandtimedout
But last year when this was posted the original video was posted. Not sure why it was pulled.

Mansur

Peace
Looking for https://www.oom2.com/t23393-gathering-of-the-tribes-day-2-part-3#59891

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum