Latest topics
» Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Vows To Bring ‘Criminal’ Anthony Fauci To Justice
‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’ EmptyToday at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» CNN Waited 12 Hours to Cover Biden’s ‘You Ain’t Black’ Comment
‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’ EmptyToday at 9:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Our Elected Leaders Have Failed Us By Trusting the Experts and Not the Constitution
‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’ EmptyToday at 8:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rare Black Triangle TR3B cruising at low altitude over London, UK
‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’ EmptyToday at 8:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sean Stone: So You Thought You Were Free?
‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’ EmptyToday at 8:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alice in Wonderland Technique: The Power of Applied Confusion
‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’ EmptyToday at 8:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Were These Strange Black Objects Surrounding The Curiosity Rover On Mars?
‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’ EmptyToday at 8:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» We're Closer Than You Think! David Shilcock Speaks!
‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’ EmptyToday at 8:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» California Hospital Records More Suicides Than Coronavirus Deaths During Lockdown
‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’ EmptyToday at 8:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Joe Biden Ukraine Scandal Exploding
‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’ EmptyToday at 7:58 am by topspin2

» Dave (the Douchebag) ScHmIdT thinks putting out daily videos by Meta1 is being quiet!!! What a Dumb Bunny he is!!!
‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’ EmptyYesterday at 10:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» She said it looked like a PORTAL next to the Sun - Captures Compelling Photo! - "Gateway"
‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’ EmptyYesterday at 6:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford 5-25-20… Khazarian Mafia’s COVID-19 Power Grab Fails, Bill Gates Now a Dead Man Walking
‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’ EmptyYesterday at 5:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven (struggling to stay relevant) Greer - CE-5 Contact Visual Training (Part 1&2)
‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’ EmptyYesterday at 2:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» How I induced an out of body experience without substances
‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’ EmptyYesterday at 1:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "Zantac is a cancerous Poison” says colon cancer lawsuit
‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’ EmptyYesterday at 1:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Shadow Diplomacy plus MORE
‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’ EmptyYesterday at 1:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The mysterious sound is back!!!
‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’ EmptyYesterday at 12:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Over mile wide UFO causes electrical damage in Kenner, Louisiana plus MORE
‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’ EmptyYesterday at 12:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Astronauts rehearse for Crew Dragon flight
‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’ EmptyYesterday at 12:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » OTHER DIMENSIONAL » ‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’

‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’

November 7, 2014
‘She’s my guardian angel': Dying grandad’s miraculous recovery after ‘ghost’ appears in ‘last photo’ Guardian-angel
Published on Nov 4, 2014
 The ‘ghost’ of a woman appeared in a photograph of a dying grandad taken as the vicar read the elderly man his last rites at his hospital bedside.
Ailing Bob Large, 76, had been told by doctors that his bladder cancer and kidney failure were terminal and that he had a matter of days left to live. During a hospital visit, his grandson, Chris Leadbetter, took what he thought would be a last picture of his grandad on his mobile phone.
However, the resulting snap appears to show something much spookier – a ‘guardian angel’ figure watching over the man’s hospital bed in Chester, Cheshire. And Bob is certain the spooky apparition is responsible for his turnaround.
Stunned, Chris showed the image to hospital staff, but they merely shrugged it off, saying: “Oh, her. Lots of patients see her at the end of their beds“.The manager of Ward 44, totally unprompted, then went on to describe the “long haired blonde girl in a white gown” captured in the photo.
And to make the scene even more out of the ordinary, Bob not only made a miraculous recovery but has since been released from hospital.

Thanks to: http://missiongalacticfreedom.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum