OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Denver Voters Pass Nation’s First “Magic Mushroom” Psilocybin Decriminalization Initiative
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyToday at 1:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID Lockdown Protests Erupt In Beijing, Xinjiang
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyToday at 1:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Angry Yet? Why Not?
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyToday at 12:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'APOCALYPTIC SOUNDS' ACROSS AMERICA...
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyToday at 12:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Balenciaga Bondage Bears
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyYesterday at 1:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Demand for Unvaccinated Blood Soaring
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyYesterday at 1:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Died Suddenly's 11/26/22
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyYesterday at 1:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A Series of Five New Moon Supermoons will Appear on the Celestial Stage
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyYesterday at 12:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FEMA WHISTLEBLOWER: PLANDEMIC 2 IS COMING SOON
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyYesterday at 12:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» V-Safe Part 1&2
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyYesterday at 12:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Third tragic marathon this year; media blames weather
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyYesterday at 11:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Option B’, The Dilemma Of The Vaccinated
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyFri Nov 25, 2022 1:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Biden Family SHOCKER – Is This the END?
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyFri Nov 25, 2022 12:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Teen’s Death 3 Weeks After Pfizer Vaccine Triggers Investigation
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyFri Nov 25, 2022 12:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - A New Sun
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyFri Nov 25, 2022 12:30 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Orion Theory Dates Pyramid Construction-10,000BC?
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyFri Nov 25, 2022 12:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Leonard Peltier’s Family & Advocates Call for His Release with 1,103-Mile Walk to DC
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyFri Nov 25, 2022 12:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Pro-COVID Vaccine Authorities Continue to Die or Become Disabled After Mocking the Unvaccinated
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyFri Nov 25, 2022 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Accused of “Corona Insanity”: Swiss Doctor Locked Away in Mental Asylum for Speaking Against COVID Laws, April 2020
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyFri Nov 25, 2022 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is FTX Tied to Pedophile Blackmail Networks?
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyFri Nov 25, 2022 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Housing Market Obliterated: Pending Home Sales Post Record Drop As Deal Cancelations, Price Cuts Hit Record High
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyFri Nov 25, 2022 10:33 am by PurpleSkyz

»  HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyThu Nov 24, 2022 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENTS & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » "No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit

"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

godsfool713

godsfool713

http://www.democracynow.org/2012/5/21/no_nato_no_war_us_veterans

"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit

http://www.democracynow.org/2012/5/21/no_nato_no_war_us_veterans

We broadcast from Chicago, site of the largest NATO summit in the organization’s six-decade history. On Sunday, veterans of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, as well as members of Afghans for Peace, led a peace march of thousands of people. Iraq Veterans Against the War held a ceremony where nearly 50 veterans discarded their war medals by hurling them down the street in the direction of the NATO summit. We hear the soldiers’ voices as they return their medals one by one from the stage. "I’m here to return my Global War on Terror Service Medal in solidarity with the people of Iraq and the people of Afghanistan," said Jason Hurd, a former combat medic who spent 10 years in the U.S. Army. "I am deeply sorry for the destruction that we have caused in those countries and around the globe." [includes rush transcript]

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks godsfool713, for sharing this!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

angels77

angels77

This is so emotional..... I was very moved at this and have sent it to a lot of my friends. This great video wasn't shown on maintstream media of course but those who follow Amy Goodman's democracynow.org will get to view this great video.

I hope others are as moved and affected as I am.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum