OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» What if they put covid vaccines in those chemtrails?
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyToday at 12:52 am by RamblerNash

» UFOs Disappearing Into The Oceans Remains A Mystery
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyYesterday at 12:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Good People Doing Good Things — Ms. Shirley Raines
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyYesterday at 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» I’m in healthcare caring for the vaxed and will tell you how many deaths...
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyYesterday at 9:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccine Remorse hits America
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyYesterday at 9:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tiny Cannabis Capsules Could Help Treat Alzheimer’s, MS, and TBI
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyYesterday at 9:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study Shows Ivermectin has ‘Significant Impact’ on COVID19
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyYesterday at 9:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Apollo 11 Transparent Astronaut, NASA Lied!
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyYesterday at 9:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Gates of Hell Are Wide Open
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyTue Jun 22, 2021 11:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO NEWS ~ UFO Sighted Over Montello, Wisconsin plus MORE
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyTue Jun 22, 2021 10:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Crop Circles 2021 - Rodfield Lane, Nr Tichborne, Hampshire. Reported 21st June
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyTue Jun 22, 2021 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious Spirals Are Appearing in the Skies Over the Pacific
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyTue Jun 22, 2021 9:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Following the Scientists Who Were Destroying America Just to Spite Trump
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyTue Jun 22, 2021 9:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Canadians Aren’t Being Told About Vaccine Risks
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyTue Jun 22, 2021 9:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bernie Kerik Says There’s Explosive News Coming Out Of Georgia 2020 Election
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyTue Jun 22, 2021 9:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» VAERS: vaccine reporting system has recorded more than 500 spontaneous abortions after experimental COVID-19 “vaccines”
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyTue Jun 22, 2021 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Over 45,000 People Have Signed Petitions To Keep Bezos From Returning To Earth
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyTue Jun 22, 2021 9:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» All the water's bad': In McDowell County, you have to get creative to find safe drinking water
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyTue Jun 22, 2021 9:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Need a good laugh? - Mel K and Benjamin Fulford Unlock Truth
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyTue Jun 22, 2021 8:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» EUDRA Adverse Reaction Stats Though June 19th, 2021
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyTue Jun 22, 2021 8:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Restored 1899 footage is like a time machine
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyMon Jun 21, 2021 1:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Depopulation & The mRNA Vaccine
"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit EmptyMon Jun 21, 2021 10:09 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » "No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit

"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

godsfool713

godsfool713
http://www.democracynow.org/2012/5/21/no_nato_no_war_us_veterans

"No NATO, No War": U.S. Veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan Return War Medals at NATO Summit

http://www.democracynow.org/2012/5/21/no_nato_no_war_us_veterans

We broadcast from Chicago, site of the largest NATO summit in the organization’s six-decade history. On Sunday, veterans of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, as well as members of Afghans for Peace, led a peace march of thousands of people. Iraq Veterans Against the War held a ceremony where nearly 50 veterans discarded their war medals by hurling them down the street in the direction of the NATO summit. We hear the soldiers’ voices as they return their medals one by one from the stage. "I’m here to return my Global War on Terror Service Medal in solidarity with the people of Iraq and the people of Afghanistan," said Jason Hurd, a former combat medic who spent 10 years in the U.S. Army. "I am deeply sorry for the destruction that we have caused in those countries and around the globe." [includes rush transcript]

Herb Lady

Herb Lady
Thanks godsfool713, for sharing this!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

angels77

angels77
This is so emotional..... I was very moved at this and have sent it to a lot of my friends. This great video wasn't shown on maintstream media of course but those who follow Amy Goodman's democracynow.org will get to view this great video.

I hope others are as moved and affected as I am.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum