Latest topics
» Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Vows To Bring ‘Criminal’ Anthony Fauci To Justice
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyToday at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» CNN Waited 12 Hours to Cover Biden’s ‘You Ain’t Black’ Comment
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyToday at 9:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Our Elected Leaders Have Failed Us By Trusting the Experts and Not the Constitution
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyToday at 8:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rare Black Triangle TR3B cruising at low altitude over London, UK
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyToday at 8:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sean Stone: So You Thought You Were Free?
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyToday at 8:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Alice in Wonderland Technique: The Power of Applied Confusion
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyToday at 8:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Were These Strange Black Objects Surrounding The Curiosity Rover On Mars?
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyToday at 8:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» We're Closer Than You Think! David Shilcock Speaks!
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyToday at 8:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» California Hospital Records More Suicides Than Coronavirus Deaths During Lockdown
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyToday at 8:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Joe Biden Ukraine Scandal Exploding
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyToday at 7:58 am by topspin2

» Dave (the Douchebag) ScHmIdT thinks putting out daily videos by Meta1 is being quiet!!! What a Dumb Bunny he is!!!
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyYesterday at 10:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» She said it looked like a PORTAL next to the Sun - Captures Compelling Photo! - "Gateway"
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyYesterday at 6:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford 5-25-20… Khazarian Mafia’s COVID-19 Power Grab Fails, Bill Gates Now a Dead Man Walking
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyYesterday at 5:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven (struggling to stay relevant) Greer - CE-5 Contact Visual Training (Part 1&2)
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyYesterday at 2:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» How I induced an out of body experience without substances
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyYesterday at 1:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "Zantac is a cancerous Poison” says colon cancer lawsuit
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyYesterday at 1:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Shadow Diplomacy plus MORE
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyYesterday at 1:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The mysterious sound is back!!!
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyYesterday at 12:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Over mile wide UFO causes electrical damage in Kenner, Louisiana plus MORE
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyYesterday at 12:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Astronauts rehearse for Crew Dragon flight
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter EmptyYesterday at 12:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » EARTH AWARENESS » SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY » Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter

Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter

November 21, 2014   / 895 views  
     [url=http://pinterest.com/pin/create/button/?url=http://earthweareone.com/musician-uses-sound-to-manipulate-tesla-coil-fire-and-matter/&media=http://earthweareone.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/feature_image_template27-620x400-150x150.jpg&description=Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter] [/url]  

Musician Uses Sound to Manipulate Tesla Coil, Fire, and Matter Feature_image_template27-620x400 Nigel Stanford isn’t just a musical genius, but by the looks of this video he has a strong passion for science as well.
I have a personal love for cymatics , Tesla, and the Ruben’s tube (long tube of fire), and if you can bring all of these features together with amazing music you have blown my mind! 

What’s even better is the fact that everything you see in Stanford’s  video is 100% pure. 

Besides some amazing camera work, no experiment was fabricated. 

In fact, you can see the behind scenes of this video HERE
“In 1999 I watched a documentary on Synesthesia — a disorder that effects the audio and visual functions of the brain. People with the disorder hear a sound when they see bright colours, or see a color when they hear various sounds. I don’t have it (I don’t think), but I have always felt that bass frequencies are red, and treble frequencies are white,” Stanford wrote.
“This got me thinking that it would be cool to make a music video where every time a sound plays, you see a corresponding visual element. Many years later, I saw some videos about Cymatics — the science of visualising audio frequencies — and the idea for the video was born.” (CNET )

Thanks to: http://earthweareone.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum