Posted by admin on November 24, 2014 in Emotional Intelligence , Higher Consciousness , mastery consciousness , Personal Development , Personal Growth , Self Improvement , spiritual evolution , Spiritual Healing , Spirituality · 0 Comments
HJ: When you see yourself and the world differently, it changes everything. This piece will help you reframe your life in a way that leads to higher satisfaction, joy, happiness and fulfillment.
25 Truths About Life We All Need to Remember
By Elyse Gorman | Huffington Post | Notes on Bliss
1. You need to love and accept yourself unconditionally.
Unconditional self-love gives you the courage to go after your dreams, because you’ve got insurance — you know that no matter what the outcome, you love yourself deeply.
2. The busier life gets, the more you need stillness.
Slow down. Take a deep breath. Spend one minute doing nothing. Meditate. Tap into your inner stillness and it will bring a sense of peace, calm and flow to everything you do.
3. Everyone is fighting their own battle.
Judging or criticizing others is a waste of energy. Show understanding for their point of view, compassion for their situation, acceptance of who they are and above all, love.
4. The world is a reflection of your dominant thoughts.
If you believe the world is a hostile place, it will be. If you believe the world is a friendly, loving and abundant place, it will be.
5. Start before you feel ready.
Don’t wait for the perfect moment — you have to jump and build your parachute on the way down. As the Zen proverb goes, “Leap and the net will appear.“
6. Your capacity to love is unlimited.
Love is like a flame. You can light one person’s candle, or you can light 100 — your flame will continue to burn brightly. And the world looks more beautiful the more candles you help to light up.
7. Life is overflowing with beauty and blessings.
Unfortunately we too often fail to see them, distracted by our circling thoughts or preoccupied with what we don’t have (instead of what we do).
8. Success does not bring happiness, happiness brings success.
Decide to be happy now, and everything you desire will become easier to obtain.
9. Make time for your friends and loved ones.
When life is busy, keeping in touch is often one of the first things we give up on. Yet as Buddha once said, friendships are not half, but all of the spiritual life.
10. We are all pieces of the one Universe.
I am you, you are me, we are the ocean, we are the sky, the birds and the moon. It’s all made of the same energy. We should stop seeing ourselves as separate.
11. Enjoy the journey because the journey is all there is.
While it’s important to have dreams, the present moment is the only moment we can truly experience. So fully embrace and enjoy living today while you’re working towards your goals.
12. Your intention is what matters most.
A heartfelt note or flower is worth more than a million dollar gift given without any thought, love or best wishes.
13. The more you give thanks, the more good things flow to you.
Gratitude is like a magnet for positive energy, serendipity and abundance. By giving thanks you are affirming the presence of good things in your life and signaling to the Universe you are ready for more.
14. You are inherently worthwhile.
Your worth is not dependent on whether you have a career, partner, beautiful figure or home. You are a child of the Universe and your soul is inherently valuable.
15. Fear is the one-sided fence.
If you have the courage to get through the situation you fear, you will look back and realize there was nothing to be afraid of — it was all an illusion.
16. You need to replenish your soul.
Take time to simply be. Lay in the grass. Watch the clouds move across the sky. Read a book. Play in the waves at the beach.
17. Most worrying is a waste of energy.
When you worry about what might go wrong, you’re creating your own personal hell in an otherwise peaceful and beautiful present moment.
18. When you want something, the Universe conspires on your behalf.
Intentions and desires are powerful. Tell the Universe you’re ready, act as if the thing you want is already yours, and the Universe will arrange people, circumstances and opportunities to bring it to you.
19. Be wary of projecting your past onto your present.
We react to things today because of our beliefs from our past experiences, including childhood. Forgive your past, and open yourself up to what is really happening today.
20. Most people are capable of far greater things than they realize.
We imprison ourselves with our self-limiting beliefs. Remember you are an infinite being for whom all things are possible.
21. So much can happen in a day.
Wake up every morning excited about what might happen today. No two days are the same and life can change dramatically in a single moment.
22. When you follow your heart, life is effortless.
When you live in alignment with your soul, everything feels easy. The right ideas and solutions come to you and everything flows.
23. Deep breathing is underrated.
Take a few deep breaths in the morning, and every time you feel flustered or consumed by negative emotions throughout the day.
24. Comparison is the death of joy.
Life would be pretty dull if every restaurant was the same, every summer was the same, every partner was the same. Enjoy things for what they are, not what they’re not.
25. Happiness is a choice.
Your happiness is within your control. Understand this and it will transform your life.
Elyse Gorman is a writer and happiness teacher at NotesOnBliss.com . For free tips on happiness and creating a beautiful life, sign up now .
- See more at: http://www.thehealersjournal.com/2014/11/24/25-truths-about-life-that-will-amplify-your-happiness-and-joy/#sthash.hSnUrLQb.dpuf
Thanks to: http://www.thehealersjournal.com