OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Sheriff Joe Arpaio Fires Back at Arizona Secretary of State and the State of Hawaii EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Sheriff Joe Arpaio Fires Back at Arizona Secretary of State and the State of Hawaii EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Sheriff Joe Arpaio Fires Back at Arizona Secretary of State and the State of Hawaii EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Sheriff Joe Arpaio Fires Back at Arizona Secretary of State and the State of Hawaii EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Sheriff Joe Arpaio Fires Back at Arizona Secretary of State and the State of Hawaii EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Sheriff Joe Arpaio Fires Back at Arizona Secretary of State and the State of Hawaii EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Sheriff Joe Arpaio Fires Back at Arizona Secretary of State and the State of Hawaii EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Sheriff Joe Arpaio Fires Back at Arizona Secretary of State and the State of Hawaii EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Sheriff Joe Arpaio Fires Back at Arizona Secretary of State and the State of Hawaii EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Sheriff Joe Arpaio Fires Back at Arizona Secretary of State and the State of Hawaii EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Sheriff Joe Arpaio Fires Back at Arizona Secretary of State and the State of Hawaii EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Sheriff Joe Arpaio Fires Back at Arizona Secretary of State and the State of Hawaii EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Sheriff Joe Arpaio Fires Back at Arizona Secretary of State and the State of Hawaii EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Sheriff Joe Arpaio Fires Back at Arizona Secretary of State and the State of Hawaii EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Sheriff Joe Arpaio Fires Back at Arizona Secretary of State and the State of Hawaii EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Sheriff Joe Arpaio Fires Back at Arizona Secretary of State and the State of Hawaii EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Sheriff Joe Arpaio Fires Back at Arizona Secretary of State and the State of Hawaii EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Sheriff Joe Arpaio Fires Back at Arizona Secretary of State and the State of Hawaii EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Sheriff Joe Arpaio Fires Back at Arizona Secretary of State and the State of Hawaii EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Sheriff Joe Arpaio Fires Back at Arizona Secretary of State and the State of Hawaii EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Sheriff Joe Arpaio Fires Back at Arizona Secretary of State and the State of Hawaii EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Sheriff Joe Arpaio Fires Back at Arizona Secretary of State and the State of Hawaii EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sheriff Joe Arpaio Fires Back at Arizona Secretary of State and the State of Hawaii

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

godsfool713

godsfool713

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2012/05/sheriff-joe-arpaio-fires-back-at.html

Sheriff Joe Arpaio Fires Back at Arizona Secretary of State and the State of Hawaii

Sheriff Joe Arpaio Fires Back at Arizona Secretary of State and the State of Hawaii SheriffJoeArpaio

Sheriff Joe: 'I'm not going to call it quits'
Arizona lawman responds to decision to put Obama on state ballot
Jerome Corsi @ WND

Sheriff Joe Arpaio says the decision by Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett to place Barack Obama’s name on the state’s presidential ballot won’t put an end to the investigation by his Cold Case posse team, which now has its lead detective on the ground in Honolulu.

“No, I’m not going to call it quits,” Arpaio told WND.

“I’m not calling my Cold Case Posse investigators home from Hawaii, and I don’t plan to end my investigation prematurely.”

After more than eight weeks of pressing Hawaii’s Department of Health, Bennett said last night that he finally received information that proves Obama’s American birth and satisfies Arizona’s requirements for having the president on the ballot, reported azcentral.com

Sign the petition now to show members of Congress how many Americans demand constitutional integrity.

The reported verification from Hawaii came only after Bennett, a Republican who has aspirations to run for governor, closely tailored his request to conform to the demands of Hawaii’s attorney general.

Arpaio said that as the highest elected law enforcement officer in Maricopa County, “I am determined to remain above politics in the effort of my Cold Case Posse to discover the truth.”

CONTINUED HERE: http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/sheriff-joe-im-not-going-to-call-it-quits

WATCH THE COMPLETE SHERIFF JOE PRESS CONFERENCE ABOUT OBAMA'S FORGED IDENTITY DOCUMENTS HERE: http://www.art2superpac.com/joe.html

SHERIFF JOE TEA-PARTY PRESENTATION VIDEO HERE: http://www.art2superpac.com/arizonavideo.html

-ARTICLE II ELIGIBILITY FACTS HERE: http://www.art2superpac.com/issues.html

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum