OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
AS OF 12:01 AM EST, YOU ARE A REPUBLIC AGAIN. PRINCE WILLIAM WAS FLOWN IN BY MILITARY JET INTO RENO TO SIGN OFF THE TREATY BETWEEN US AND GREAT BRITIAN. WE ARE A FREE NATION! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
AS OF 12:01 AM EST, YOU ARE A REPUBLIC AGAIN. PRINCE WILLIAM WAS FLOWN IN BY MILITARY JET INTO RENO TO SIGN OFF THE TREATY BETWEEN US AND GREAT BRITIAN. WE ARE A FREE NATION! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
AS OF 12:01 AM EST, YOU ARE A REPUBLIC AGAIN. PRINCE WILLIAM WAS FLOWN IN BY MILITARY JET INTO RENO TO SIGN OFF THE TREATY BETWEEN US AND GREAT BRITIAN. WE ARE A FREE NATION! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
AS OF 12:01 AM EST, YOU ARE A REPUBLIC AGAIN. PRINCE WILLIAM WAS FLOWN IN BY MILITARY JET INTO RENO TO SIGN OFF THE TREATY BETWEEN US AND GREAT BRITIAN. WE ARE A FREE NATION! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
AS OF 12:01 AM EST, YOU ARE A REPUBLIC AGAIN. PRINCE WILLIAM WAS FLOWN IN BY MILITARY JET INTO RENO TO SIGN OFF THE TREATY BETWEEN US AND GREAT BRITIAN. WE ARE A FREE NATION! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
AS OF 12:01 AM EST, YOU ARE A REPUBLIC AGAIN. PRINCE WILLIAM WAS FLOWN IN BY MILITARY JET INTO RENO TO SIGN OFF THE TREATY BETWEEN US AND GREAT BRITIAN. WE ARE A FREE NATION! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
AS OF 12:01 AM EST, YOU ARE A REPUBLIC AGAIN. PRINCE WILLIAM WAS FLOWN IN BY MILITARY JET INTO RENO TO SIGN OFF THE TREATY BETWEEN US AND GREAT BRITIAN. WE ARE A FREE NATION! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
AS OF 12:01 AM EST, YOU ARE A REPUBLIC AGAIN. PRINCE WILLIAM WAS FLOWN IN BY MILITARY JET INTO RENO TO SIGN OFF THE TREATY BETWEEN US AND GREAT BRITIAN. WE ARE A FREE NATION! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
AS OF 12:01 AM EST, YOU ARE A REPUBLIC AGAIN. PRINCE WILLIAM WAS FLOWN IN BY MILITARY JET INTO RENO TO SIGN OFF THE TREATY BETWEEN US AND GREAT BRITIAN. WE ARE A FREE NATION! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
AS OF 12:01 AM EST, YOU ARE A REPUBLIC AGAIN. PRINCE WILLIAM WAS FLOWN IN BY MILITARY JET INTO RENO TO SIGN OFF THE TREATY BETWEEN US AND GREAT BRITIAN. WE ARE A FREE NATION! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
AS OF 12:01 AM EST, YOU ARE A REPUBLIC AGAIN. PRINCE WILLIAM WAS FLOWN IN BY MILITARY JET INTO RENO TO SIGN OFF THE TREATY BETWEEN US AND GREAT BRITIAN. WE ARE A FREE NATION! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
AS OF 12:01 AM EST, YOU ARE A REPUBLIC AGAIN. PRINCE WILLIAM WAS FLOWN IN BY MILITARY JET INTO RENO TO SIGN OFF THE TREATY BETWEEN US AND GREAT BRITIAN. WE ARE A FREE NATION! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
AS OF 12:01 AM EST, YOU ARE A REPUBLIC AGAIN. PRINCE WILLIAM WAS FLOWN IN BY MILITARY JET INTO RENO TO SIGN OFF THE TREATY BETWEEN US AND GREAT BRITIAN. WE ARE A FREE NATION! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
AS OF 12:01 AM EST, YOU ARE A REPUBLIC AGAIN. PRINCE WILLIAM WAS FLOWN IN BY MILITARY JET INTO RENO TO SIGN OFF THE TREATY BETWEEN US AND GREAT BRITIAN. WE ARE A FREE NATION! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
AS OF 12:01 AM EST, YOU ARE A REPUBLIC AGAIN. PRINCE WILLIAM WAS FLOWN IN BY MILITARY JET INTO RENO TO SIGN OFF THE TREATY BETWEEN US AND GREAT BRITIAN. WE ARE A FREE NATION! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
AS OF 12:01 AM EST, YOU ARE A REPUBLIC AGAIN. PRINCE WILLIAM WAS FLOWN IN BY MILITARY JET INTO RENO TO SIGN OFF THE TREATY BETWEEN US AND GREAT BRITIAN. WE ARE A FREE NATION! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
AS OF 12:01 AM EST, YOU ARE A REPUBLIC AGAIN. PRINCE WILLIAM WAS FLOWN IN BY MILITARY JET INTO RENO TO SIGN OFF THE TREATY BETWEEN US AND GREAT BRITIAN. WE ARE A FREE NATION! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
AS OF 12:01 AM EST, YOU ARE A REPUBLIC AGAIN. PRINCE WILLIAM WAS FLOWN IN BY MILITARY JET INTO RENO TO SIGN OFF THE TREATY BETWEEN US AND GREAT BRITIAN. WE ARE A FREE NATION! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
AS OF 12:01 AM EST, YOU ARE A REPUBLIC AGAIN. PRINCE WILLIAM WAS FLOWN IN BY MILITARY JET INTO RENO TO SIGN OFF THE TREATY BETWEEN US AND GREAT BRITIAN. WE ARE A FREE NATION! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
AS OF 12:01 AM EST, YOU ARE A REPUBLIC AGAIN. PRINCE WILLIAM WAS FLOWN IN BY MILITARY JET INTO RENO TO SIGN OFF THE TREATY BETWEEN US AND GREAT BRITIAN. WE ARE A FREE NATION! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
AS OF 12:01 AM EST, YOU ARE A REPUBLIC AGAIN. PRINCE WILLIAM WAS FLOWN IN BY MILITARY JET INTO RENO TO SIGN OFF THE TREATY BETWEEN US AND GREAT BRITIAN. WE ARE A FREE NATION! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
AS OF 12:01 AM EST, YOU ARE A REPUBLIC AGAIN. PRINCE WILLIAM WAS FLOWN IN BY MILITARY JET INTO RENO TO SIGN OFF THE TREATY BETWEEN US AND GREAT BRITIAN. WE ARE A FREE NATION! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

AS OF 12:01 AM EST, YOU ARE A REPUBLIC AGAIN. PRINCE WILLIAM WAS FLOWN IN BY MILITARY JET INTO RENO TO SIGN OFF THE TREATY BETWEEN US AND GREAT BRITIAN. WE ARE A FREE NATION!

+6
Neighbor Dave
bs4ever
NanneeRose
Herb Lady
terbo56
ymoilman2
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

ymoilman2

NESARA- REPUBLIC NOW - GALACTIC NEWS

This is an Awareness Blog to consider the future of your world. Actions are being done now to restore our world. Watch and become AWARE! Send comments/news to johnmachaffie@gmail.com 59 MILLION VIEWS, 3.5 MILLION PER MONTH Use CTRL & MOUSE WHEEL to widen view BACKUP SITE NOW LIVE http://www.nesaranetwork.com/ -------- STARTING THIS MONTH 59,000,000 VIEWS

AMERICA

CONGRATULATIONS AMERICA ON 12/12/2014

THIS IS A MOMENT IN HISTORY ---- AS OF 12:01 AM EST, YOU ARE A REPUBLIC AGAIN. PRINCE WILLIAM WAS FLOWN IN BY MILITARY JET INTO RENO TO SIGN OFF THE TREATY BETWEEN US AND GREAT BRITIAN. WE ARE A FREE NATION!

AS OF 12:01 AM EST, THE US CORPORATION HAS BEEN DISSOLVED. MANY FED AGENCIES WILL BE ABSORBED INTO THE REPUBLIC AND SOME DISSOLVED. CONSIDER THE IMPLICATIONS.

FEMA CAMPS HAVE BEEN REOPENED, BEING STAFFED AND LOADING. THE BAD HOMBRES ARE BEING ROUNDED UP BY A BRIGADE OF TEXAS RANGERS WHO HAVE BEEN DEPUTIZED BY THE MARSHALLS.

COMMON LAW IS NOW IN PLACE AND ADMIRALTY LAW HAS BEEN TERMINATED. CONSIDER THE IMPLICATIONS.

terbo56

terbo56

I truly hope so- But, can this be proven? Please send info regarding the signing of the treaty-

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Dear God please let it be so!!! Yes, proof would be good!

Thanks Yman!!!

Take care of the land and the animals and they will take care of you!

Come visit my site at:  https://onlynaturesmagic.com/

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Yeah and Kim Kardashian has a big ass but we CAN prove that!!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

bs4ever

bs4ever

Someone might like to go back and look at whom in the Royal pecking order can, and cannot sign such a document, that is assuming such a document existed anyway.

Something of this magnitude could not be signed by the spawn of Diana, the manipulative devious mare who had footballers legs and a liking for setting fashions along the line of dating muslim poseurs

This could only have been signed by HM Madge or her next in line, to skip both for the third in line is a protocol nono

This story is hairy, and in the spherical and plural

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

bs4ever

bs4ever

My apologies....unconfirmed reports say they are dancing in the streets, Times Square, outside the White House, Reno, Chicago, and many more.

Americans are openly crying with happiness at the news all over the media, Churches, mosques, and McDonalds, Walmart, and KFC.

Unconfirmed reports are also saying gold backed treasury dollars are now being dispensed from ATM's, these can be recognised as new currency as they show the portrait of Hilary Clinton. Banks are exchanging FRN for TRN for individuals who present themselves wearing an Admirals hat with the words "kiss me quick" across the band and are accompanied by a grandfather from China with a purple pig on each shoulder.

This crap is so easy to make up, I just need to get some webspace with a donate button for a great Christmas....Timber...!!

Now, off for some crusty French bread and mountaingoat cheese

"आप सिर्फ यह है आप नहीं था क्या मतलब है यह देखने के लिए किया था"

Neighbor Dave

What happened to the money that was so promised ymoilman2
you are lacking credibility

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Yes Yman care to elaborate on that?

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

terbo56

terbo56

Jesum cripes-

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Yeah didn't think so!

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

I would have to say that MacHaffie got that information from the same guy that posted this information last year. 

And I am telling you, he is one crazy short of a rubber room.... 

For  Dinar News and Gurus please visit us at www.dinardaily.net 

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Thanks Ponee!!

aestheticmedic

this was recorded Dec 22, 2013

terbo56

terbo56

I knew this was brought to us last year-How short these clowns think our minds are-

MartyM

MartyM

And if my so called memory serves me... I believe this has been done several times not only in the past few months, but this year as well.
   You would think something of this magnitude would have hit lamestream media....
baahahahahahahahaha 'Hilary's picture on any note other than a Wanted Poster, would certainly be enough to crash the dollar...

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

ymoilman2

Neighbor Dave wrote:What happened to the money that was so promised ymoilman2
you are lacking credibility

What Money?

terbo56

terbo56

The money you said everyone was supposed to receive months ago- Maybe you should rethink your source of information- Nothing you have said has EVER come to fruition- Apparently you are not that important as you, or others think you may be-Please do research from now on before you even think of posting here on this site again-By keeping people's hopes up, you have literally destroyed Christmas for everybody here, and anyone else that has taken your info seriously-I hope you feel good about your holiday,seeing how you fucked everyone else's up royally by telling people false, assinine information- Yes, you got it- I am pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I apologize for saying this, Purpleskyz, but Personally I think this false info from this person has gone on for too long, please correct me if I am wrong,and overstepped my bounds, but geez, enough is enough- I'm actually surprised that you have not come uncorked yet-I guess you are quite more reserved than me, however I speak my mind, and it's only fair- He speaks his don't he? Chew me out if you think I need it or deserve it-

ymoilman2

terbo56 wrote:The money you said everyone was supposed to receive months ago- Maybe you should rethink your source of information- Nothing you have said has EVER come to fruition- Apparently you are not that important as you, or others think you may be-Please do research from now on before you even think of posting here on this site again-By keeping people's hopes up, you have literally destroyed Christmas for everybody here, and anyone else that has taken your info seriously-I hope you feel good about your holiday,seeing how you fucked everyone else's up royally by telling people false, assinine information- Yes, you got it- I am pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many of Those Dinar Holders in USA Who Have Been In Good Contact With WF Bank Have Exchanged, according to some reports in TNT Tony Forum, and Also Many Members in STAGE3ALPHA Have Been Contacted By the Bank for An Appointment.HOWEVER, These Things Are Kept Rather Secret By Those People Involved Because of NDAs.

terbo56

terbo56

All bullshit- They are not going to let a select group of people exchange currency- These guys have bullshitted everyone since this fuckup started- Nda's my ass-I talked to a woman that I bank with, and she told me she would contact me when and if this goes down, and the program screens are still dark, so that blows that theory all to hell, doesn't it?- So that tells me right there that nobody has cashed out yet, and the 1.166 is still the program rate until the active rate is released by the CBI, and then the U.S-When this goes down, ALL bank screens will show the new rate at the same time, all over the U.S., at ALL the participating banks-

MartyM

MartyM

WOW guys... Let's lighten up a bit. Info or Intel as it's (jokingly) refered to, is what it is...  Those who have not learned to take it for what it is, certainly may experience more head/heartache than others. That my friends is just part of this journey we are all on. That doesn't make it right or wrong, or any easier, but there were no true promisses when we got on this ride.
  I respect everyones right to express their viewpoint and we are indeed blessed to have this venue to share that viewpoint. However I feel we also have a responsibility to share our expressions without adding to the tension and frustrations of others...  just a thought for this Holiday Season.
  And yes, I'm as guilty as anyone when it comes to venting or ranting, and I am trying to take my own advise.
  Many Blessings to all. Peace and understanding and plenty of ammo for those without...

terbo56

terbo56

Marty, Like you, I am venting- I am just venting- If people can't tell the truth about something that in this case pertains to us all, maybe they should stow it in light of the feelings we all have in this situation- I'm sick of the miscontention, lies, and misdirection, if the truth be known- I hope all is well with you -

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

THANK YOU  MARTY! As always you are a constant voice of reason here! AS OF 12:01 AM EST, YOU ARE A REPUBLIC AGAIN. PRINCE WILLIAM WAS FLOWN IN BY MILITARY JET INTO RENO TO SIGN OFF THE TREATY BETWEEN US AND GREAT BRITIAN. WE ARE A FREE NATION! 304767837

Terbo.... ymans posting of others peoples info should not "fuck up" yours or anyone's so called christmas!!! Again... I implore you to not kill the messenger here or elsewhere dude! 

I will say this to you ... you and only you are in charge on how you feel. If you choose to be "pissed off" at info maybe you should not read the things that you know spark that anger. AVOID the stuff that bothers you! It really is that simple. 

And let me add this for you to consider..... people come and go on OOM for whatever their reasons may be. But there are some here, like yman, that have stayed consistently for the 3 years that this site has been going EVERY SINGLE DAY! Minus a few typhoons of course. It is called loyalty. When people show me that I tend to reciprocate in kind. This is your answer as to why I have not yet removed the dinar section. But as I previously said.... 2015 will be bringing changes to this site.

AS OF 12:01 AM EST, YOU ARE A REPUBLIC AGAIN. PRINCE WILLIAM WAS FLOWN IN BY MILITARY JET INTO RENO TO SIGN OFF THE TREATY BETWEEN US AND GREAT BRITIAN. WE ARE A FREE NATION! Don_t_worry_be_happy_by_mazenshehab-d5xqv90

:bouncy hearts: AS OF 12:01 AM EST, YOU ARE A REPUBLIC AGAIN. PRINCE WILLIAM WAS FLOWN IN BY MILITARY JET INTO RENO TO SIGN OFF THE TREATY BETWEEN US AND GREAT BRITIAN. WE ARE A FREE NATION! 2729114997 :bouncy hearts:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

AS OF 12:01 AM EST, YOU ARE A REPUBLIC AGAIN. PRINCE WILLIAM WAS FLOWN IN BY MILITARY JET INTO RENO TO SIGN OFF THE TREATY BETWEEN US AND GREAT BRITIAN. WE ARE A FREE NATION! Img_0234

terbo56

terbo56

I guess I worded that wrong, and I read you wrong the other day when you talked about info not being up to snuff- I just wished if his info is wrong, then maybe he should find out where it came from before he sends it, jus' sayin- And a P.M. would have been nice-I guess I am not worthy- Happy holidays, everyone! Enjoy the day, family, friends, and all that brings good tidings to your holiday!! Please let me know what you find out about the trains,ok? Thanks! :tree 2: :santatiptoe:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Terbo.... I suppose the same could be said to you. If you so vehemently object to what is posted here you could have messaged me instead of how you handled your anger. You posted on the thread and I responded on the thread. It is what we do here.

It has nothing to do with not being worthy enough Terbo. Really... AS OF 12:01 AM EST, YOU ARE A REPUBLIC AGAIN. PRINCE WILLIAM WAS FLOWN IN BY MILITARY JET INTO RENO TO SIGN OFF THE TREATY BETWEEN US AND GREAT BRITIAN. WE ARE A FREE NATION! 304767837 peace and love

For reasons unknown yman has the ability to piss people off like no other here since Peaks used to visit. I post the same stuff and crickets. I have tested this time and again just to be sure. I find that fascinating actually. I wonder why that is? Why just yesterday I posted a Landa article and not one single comment. But yman posts the same info and folks lose their minds. I JUST DO NOT GET IT!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I wanted to add that I have even slammed my own posts (see the recent Zap/Poof stuff and you will have a great example of this) and asked Nannee to do the same just to really test this out thinking maybe folks just don't want to say what they think me being the site owner and all. Still... no one chimed in suggesting I ban and remove the Zap stuff though we all pretty much agree they are full of it and put their stuff out to make money on the donation button. It really makes me wonder why folks lash out repeatedly to most of what yman posts.
question :headscratching

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I think people lash out at Yman because he is arrogant and treats people like stupid minnions. And without starting world war 3 here I really think Yman being here everyday has nothing to do with loyalty and everything to do with no where else to go! I mean he is still getting info from TNT Tony FFS!

REgardless it hasn't ruined my Christmas and where the frig is bs4??

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I appreciate your perspective Nannee heaps! I can see where you are coming from for sure. I truly do believe that yman BELIEVES every word that John MacGoofball puts out. Along with TNT, K.May, HEN etc. But we know this about him. And it matters not to him even when I post the many that refute these very people and maybe this is why it is so very frustrating to understand. His steadfastness in what he believes to be true is unwavering and appears arrogant apparently to so many which explains why the backlash. Thanks for pointing that out to me as that sure rings true.

Yeah where is bs4? Hopefully he is enjoying a wonderful holiday exploring some beautiful castle.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Well we usually think the same on many things purps so we are lucky like that!

Bs is so lucky he gets to explore so much ancient history over there. Some of the pics he has sent us are amazing hey!

MartyM

MartyM

Well as far as your 'human study' Purps, I would worry more about why you and Nann are thinking alike... Oooooops did I say that? sorry Nann, couldn't resist. 
:hohoho:    :santatiptoe:    :rocking santa:    :tree 3:    🦌  

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum